**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Negative Zone Bounty Missions

Comments

• HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    Yeah, are they available for bounty missions? @Kabam Miike
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28
    Was there any answer on if Champs in AQ and AW are available to use in the bounty missions ?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Was there any answer on if Champs in AQ and AW are available to use in the bounty missions ?

Why would they be? You can never use champs in alliance quest/war and event quests.
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28
    V1PER1987 said:

Why would they be? You can never use champs in alliance quest/war and event quests.
    The question was asked a few times through the thread, and I wondered if there had been an answer from a Mod. Never hurts to hope.
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited April 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

Because we normally can do eq when our champs are released from aq&aw but this one will be running during them? And not all of us have the skills or the roster to do master/epic with the remaining champions?
    Can't wait for the * it's just two fights you can do epic with 4/40 champions, just git gud* reply
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    I like the little changes implemented so far
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Stupid maintenance break
  • i just need a distraction from story quest
  • DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    these are very much depresing rewards, hope the uncollected of this month wont be much difficult. And why do you stop the dungeons... let it be open always...
  • DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    V1PER1987 said:

xxvishxx said:

Those 15 6* shards will come a long way

15x84 instances = 1,260 6* shards. So yeah I’ll definitely take it.
    Colleen said:

Everyone already complaining about rewards but if you read the post bounties can happen up to 3 times a day so just from master/epic everyday (3 times a day only 6 fights) your getting 975 shards and now multiply that by 30 days??? That’s almost 3 fully formed 5* crystals and as for t5 your getting over 6k fragments

I believe you only do one difficulty per bounty. So 200 5* shards x 84 = 16,800 5* shards. Still a pretty good haul for 2 fights and 5 minutes.
    Hmm I see, I need to open the game and check every 8 hours, if I miss by 8 hours I may loose the rewards of that time. Its very difficult to manage and attend all the 84 instances. I hope you ill be able to do it :)
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    How much antimatter will it cost to activate a bounty mission?
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Why is there a purchase limit on the antimatter crystals?

• PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    The in-game bonus popup says when 10 complete, bonus only goes to the initiator. The announcement said it would go to the whole Alliance, is the in-game text a typo?
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 314
    So when the new monthly event went live I got a bounty notice like a bountyear was started, I assumed kabam was giving us the first one, but when I click on go to fight, it takes me to the screen to pick story quests, event quests, arenas, etc but when I go to event quests there are no bounty missions to run, has this not gone live yet or was that just fake bounty notice so we know what they look like?? Can someone let us know something.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    If we start a bounty how long does it stay open/available for members to get in. 8hrs?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    how are we meant to do 3 runs a day for 30 days, when there is purchase limit of 1 on the antimatter crystal and it only resets in 30 days? The alliance will be maxed out of limited buys in 10 days.
    the max available for doing everything 3x a day is not real
    @Kabam Miike
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited April 2019

how are we meant to do 3 runs a day for 30 days, when there is purchase limit of 1 on the antimatter crystal and it only resets in 30 days? The alliance will be maxed out of limited buys in 10 days.
    the max available for doing everything is fake news
    @Kabam Miike

The timer till you can buy it again is 8 hours
    DrBairagi said:

V1PER1987 said:

xxvishxx said:

Colleen said:

Everyone already complaining about rewards but if you read the post bounties can happen up to 3 times a day so just from master/epic everyday (3 times a day only 6 fights) your getting 975 shards and now multiply that by 30 days??? That’s almost 3 fully formed 5* crystals and as for t5 your getting over 6k fragments

I believe you only do one difficulty per bounty. So 200 5* shards x 84 = 16,800 5* shards. Still a pretty good haul for 2 fights and 5 minutes.
    Hmm I see, I need to open the game and check every 8 hours, if I miss by 8 hours I may loose the rewards of that time. Its very difficult to manage and attend all the 84 instances. I hope you ill be able to do it :)
    Play the game for 5 minutes once in each 8 hour period is not a difficult thing to do.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

DrBairagi said:

V1PER1987 said:

xxvishxx said:

Colleen said:

Play the game for 5 minutes once in each 8 hour period is not a difficult thing to do.
    Except you have to make sure your champs are available to fight every 8 hours. On the surface isn't a big deal to log in periodically throughout the day and knock out one path of any difficulty, but it can force you to buy energy or use items to free up champs stuck in other quests, and it limits what you can do during AW/AQ if your main champs are locked there.

At the end of the day, players are forced to login and manage energy differently. Complete any path you are on before you log off. Always maintain at least 10 energy so you can do a mission in only 5 minutes (more if you want to do more than one difficulty). I honestly don't like the bounty system at all.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I just did my first set of bounties, I did Beginner - Master. It wasn't too bad. I may try Epic, but don't think so as I'm not uncollected. Tried the Deadpool Quest and can't get past the second Deadpool. For now focusing on the monthly quest. Excited for the most part so far.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Is there any way to see how many people have completed the bounty missions? I swear on the old ones you could see how many out of the 10 have completed.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it on the icon on the main page.
  • ChA0S100000ChA0S100000 Posts: 31
    Where the heck do I find the Antimatter Crystals from the “Special” tab of the Crystal Vault??????????
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Ch1efster said:

Is there any way to see how many people have completed the bounty missions? I swear on the old ones you could see how many out of the 10 have completed.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it on the icon on the main page.

Good news!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,586 ★★★★★
    Is there a missing indicator the quest is done?

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

The in-game bonus popup says when 10 complete, bonus only goes to the initiator. The announcement said it would go to the whole Alliance, is the in-game text a typo?

Hey there, apologies for any confusion on this. The whole Alliance will still get those bonus rewards once the Bounty Mission has ended, so long as 10 members of the Alliance have completed the Bounty Mission.
    Do you have to complete every difficulty for the mission to be considered complete or just once through any difficulty?

Hey there, apologies for any confusion on this. The whole Alliance will still get those bonus rewards once the Bounty Mission has ended, so long as 10 members of the Alliance have completed the Bounty Mission.
    Do you have to complete every difficulty for the mission to be considered complete or just once through any difficulty?
    Just once on any difficulty.