**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Negative Zone Bounty Missions

123457»

Comments

• SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    The bounty missions are bugged as hell. Sometimes you have to restart the game several times to see, whether there’s a new bounty quest. If someone starts a new one, the previous quest kicks out people almost immediately. However Kabam stated, that only ONE bounty quest can be open at a time, and since there’s one open, you can not trigger a new one.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Satesz said:

The bounty missions are bugged as hell. Sometimes you have to restart the game several times to see, whether there’s a new bounty quest. If someone starts a new one, the previous quest kicks out people almost immediately. However Kabam stated, that only ONE bounty quest can be open at a time, and since there’s one open, you can not trigger a new one.

They said you can only have one active at a time, not that you can only trigger one. Losing the antimatter when a second one is opened makes sense - opening another bounty and canceling one does not make sense to me.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Satesz said:

You have to make sure that no one else is starting the Bounty Mission. If one is open and someone opens another crystal, you will lose the Bounty Mission. My alliance has not had an issue all month long. I think what is happening in your alliance, is several people are trying to start one at the same time. Have your alliance post on game chat when you are opening one and have everyone check there first. That should help.
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49

Satesz said:

You have to make sure that no one else is starting the Bounty Mission. If one is open and someone opens another crystal, you will lose the Bounty Mission. My alliance has not had an issue all month long. I think what is happening in your alliance, is several people are trying to start one at the same time. Have your alliance post on game chat when you are opening one and have everyone check there first. That should help.
    No, not that is the case. What we experienced, if there was an already running bounty mission, and someone else opens a crystal,( because the game shows no active bounty mission!!!!) triggers a new bounty mission, which cancels the previous one.
  • Satesz said:

No, not that is the case. What we experienced, if there was an already running bounty mission, and someone else opens a crystal,( because the game shows no active bounty mission!!!!) triggers a new bounty mission, which cancels the previous one.

@Satesz , think you pinpointed what the actual problem is then... If someone IS NOT SEEING A BOUNTY (even though one is indeed currently running), and so they open a crystal, it restarts a new Bounty (terminating the existing one).

I have tested it “when I can clearly see one is already running”, and it allows me to open a crystal, but NOTHING HAPPENS. The existing one is the one that continues to run. Only thing that happened is I basically lose some Antimatter.

So the bug must have to do with someone opening a crystal when FOR SOME REASON their game does not think one is currently running. And, like other REFRESH problems, that MIGHT be due to running on older devices that tend to have a lot of other TIMING or REFRESH issues. ???

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Removed
  • Hey guys have you been that you get a lot of mails about a negative? My ally should stop that stuff and see there's nothing cool on it
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    have they said what we do with all the leftover antimatter crystals at the end? just open for gold?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    In the announcement here in this thread's initial post, it says bounty missions are on till May 1st. Yet now they are gone along with an email announcing they are over. Did I miss something?

Edit: Never mind. Guess they were just not showing up for a while. Got the concluding bounty missions email that we normally get, but no 5* shards, so I took that to mean they were over altogether. Maybe 10 members didn't participate and that's why there were no shards.
  • Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46
    What time will these end on May 1st? Will they be fixing the bugs or at least compensating in some way for the missed/disappearing bounties?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

This April, get ready to dive into the Negative Zone and join your Alliance Mates in Bounty Missions!

Negative Zone Bounty Missions are short, specific objectives that are activated by you or a member of your Alliance. Once they are activated, the path to the Negative Zone is open for a limited time, so act quickly to complete as many difficulties as you can! The Bounty Mission contains bonus rewards if ten or more members of your Alliance participate, so be sure to communicate when activating these Quests to maximize your rewards!

They will be available between April 3rd and May 1st! You must be in an Alliance to trigger, or access Bounty Missions, and will have to update to the newest version of the Game!

How to Activate Them:

As you complete the upcoming “The Death Who Walks” Event Quest (Note: Antimatter currency is not available from the Beginner difficulty of the Event Quest), you’ll earn yourself “Antimatter” that you can use to purchase Antimatter Crystals from the “Special” tab of the Crystal Vault. Whenever you open one of these Crystals, you will trigger a Bounty Mission for you and your Alliance! There will also be Antimatter available in a special Weekly Calendar.

This means that unlike any other time that Bounty Missions have been available, you will be able to choose when you want to activate a Bounty Mission!

But beware! You don’t want to activate one when an Alliance Mate already has one active, otherwise you’ll lose your Antimatter currency! An Alliance can only have 1 Bounty Mission active at any time, and you can only activate 1 every 8 hours, meaning 3 times per day!

The Missions:

Bounty Missions are short, 2 Fight Quests available in 5 Difficulties (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, and Epic). There are no rewards for 100% Exploration of the Missions, so there’s no need to do any difficulty more than once.

Here’s what you’ll get for completing these Missions:

Remember, these are very short Quests, and you’ll be able to complete many of them over the course of the month!

If 10 Alliance Members complete the Bounty Mission, all members of the Alliance will receive 50 5-Star Shards!

That’s all, Summoners! We’ll see you in the Negative Zone!

Remind me what are we going to do with all our leftover antimatter?
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

This April, get ready to dive into the Negative Zone and join your Alliance Mates in Bounty Missions!

Negative Zone Bounty Missions are short, specific objectives that are activated by you or a member of your Alliance. Once they are activated, the path to the Negative Zone is open for a limited time, so act quickly to complete as many difficulties as you can! The Bounty Mission contains bonus rewards if ten or more members of your Alliance participate, so be sure to communicate when activating these Quests to maximize your rewards!

They will be available between April 3rd and May 1st! You must be in an Alliance to trigger, or access Bounty Missions, and will have to update to the newest version of the Game!

How to Activate Them:

As you complete the upcoming “The Death Who Walks” Event Quest (Note: Antimatter currency is not available from the Beginner difficulty of the Event Quest), you’ll earn yourself “Antimatter” that you can use to purchase Antimatter Crystals from the “Special” tab of the Crystal Vault. Whenever you open one of these Crystals, you will trigger a Bounty Mission for you and your Alliance! There will also be Antimatter available in a special Weekly Calendar.

This means that unlike any other time that Bounty Missions have been available, you will be able to choose when you want to activate a Bounty Mission!

But beware! You don’t want to activate one when an Alliance Mate already has one active, otherwise you’ll lose your Antimatter currency! An Alliance can only have 1 Bounty Mission active at any time, and you can only activate 1 every 8 hours, meaning 3 times per day!

The Missions:

Bounty Missions are short, 2 Fight Quests available in 5 Difficulties (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, and Epic). There are no rewards for 100% Exploration of the Missions, so there’s no need to do any difficulty more than once.

Here’s what you’ll get for completing these Missions:

Remember, these are very short Quests, and you’ll be able to complete many of them over the course of the month!

If 10 Alliance Members complete the Bounty Mission, all members of the Alliance will receive 50 5-Star Shards!

That’s all, Summoners! We’ll see you in the Negative Zone!

What we do with the remaining crystals? Just waste them for 1500 gold ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    More free gold for doing nothing. 😊

On a side note, awesome job for clamping down on the exploit Kabam.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    I was super late to this, I kinda wish I did these from day one.

Oh well, more gold.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    I have done all the bounty missions on all levels 3 times a day and i have never experienced problems. Im have the same thoughts about the current state of the game as most players, but this event was a good one with a lot of goos rewards. So kuddos to Kabam for this one
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    thanks for the bounty missions kabam now I got a better aw defence. hope to see it back some other time.