Announcing Event Quest: Avengers Forever

1246

Comments

  • Jamiefyffe16Jamiefyffe16 Posts: 237

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.


    Great news Mike. Thanks for the heads up
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 190

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    thank you so much for taking our feedback. much appreciated
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 44

    DNA3000 said:

    I was "a little guy" a few months ago. Then I got uncollected, and am completing uncollected EQ fairly regularly. With the normal EQ and the side quests, I can easily average a 5* each month, and I'm not even fully exploring uncollected yet. There's a reason uncollected is supposed to be such a big deal

    Good for you, now why are you relating to a situation that's not about you anymore tho?
    Wait, you are calling out for something you mentioned in your post. You litterally said "remember what you felt like when you were the little guy". We've all been "the little guy". Just because that's where you are at, doesnt mean the rewards need to get better now. Every single one of us had to orogress. Newer players have it easier than ever vs pre 5* players. Rewards don't need changed unless difficulty goes up.
    That's like telling a kid "why are you mad that you're getting hit? We all got hit and we still made it through life" just because you went through a time when the game was not giving you enough doesn't mean i have to as well, by marketing standards every new era calls for more of what was/is currently offered, you might think i am the bad guy attacking kabam but i am pointing out what will lead to more people leaving so they can avoid it
    but we know beyond all doubt that there are plenty of players in the world that would be perfectly fine with a lot less, because we already know this game was wildly successful when rewards were much lower.
    Did you have to wait 2 minutes looking at the loading screen when "this game was wildly successful when rewards were much lower" ? Did you die multiple times because your block didn't register? Did you cause a war lose due to your opponent launching a sp during combo? Did you feel bad about it even tho it wasn't your fault? Did you die three times in a row due to lag and ran out of units and had to revive so you spent extra 20 minutes grinding arena just to die again due to the same bug? I'm sorry but The past that you're basing your proud statement on is dead, you can't both Not provide a staple game and refuse to give more, that is just ethically wrong
    Uh yeah... and this was before shards, alliances and all the other stuff people get now. Just part of the game dude. Your beating a dead horse...
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited April 24
    .

    DNA3000 said:

    I was "a little guy" a few months ago. Then I got uncollected, and am completing uncollected EQ fairly regularly. With the normal EQ and the side quests, I can easily average a 5* each month, and I'm not even fully exploring uncollected yet. There's a reason uncollected is supposed to be such a big deal

    Good for you, now why are you relating to a situation that's not about you anymore tho?
    Wait, you are calling out for something you mentioned in your post. You litterally said "remember what you felt like when you were the little guy". We've all been "the little guy". Just because that's where you are at, doesnt mean the rewards need to get better now. Every single one of us had to orogress. Newer players have it easier than ever vs pre 5* players. Rewards don't need changed unless difficulty goes up.
    That's like telling a kid "why are you mad that you're getting hit? We all got hit and we still made it through life" just because you went through a time when the game was not giving you enough doesn't mean i have to as well, by marketing standards every new era calls for more of what was/is currently offered, you might think i am the bad guy attacking kabam but i am pointing out what will lead to more people leaving so they can avoid it
    but we know beyond all doubt that there are plenty of players in the world that would be perfectly fine with a lot less, because we already know this game was wildly successful when rewards were much lower.
    Did you have to wait 2 minutes looking at the loading screen when "this game was wildly successful when rewards were much lower" ? Did you die multiple times because your block didn't register? Did you cause a war lose due to your opponent launching a sp during combo? Did you feel bad about it even tho it wasn't your fault? Did you die three times in a row due to lag and ran out of units and had to revive so you spent extra 20 minutes grinding arena just to die again due to the same bug? I'm sorry but The past that you're basing your proud statement on is dead, you can't both Not provide a staple game and refuse to give more, that is just ethically wrong
    Uh yeah... and this was before shards, alliances and all the other stuff people get now. Just part of the game dude. Your beating a dead horse...
    I'm not even gonna comment on accepting bugs as a " part of the game dude" because just wow...
    And This happened to you in war before there were alliances? Ok, whatever you say, and what dead horse i am beating? They already said they are currently looking into increasing the rewards, i already got what I want, so what is even the purpose of your reply again? Oh wait Idc
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,675
    xNig said:

    Coming soon! 😂

    Like base never com
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,865
    edited April 24
    Ok. To be fair to Kabam, I’d rather they introduce something good than introduce something for the sake of introducing.

    For eg the New Objectives feature, it’s still in its infancy stage of introduction but I can see a lot of potential going into the future.

    So if Bases were introduced and it added nothing of value, then what’s the point in the man-hours wasted designing it?
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,538
    xNig said:

    Ok. To be fair to Kabam, I’d rather they introduce something good than introduce something for the sake of introducing.

    For eg the New Objectives feature, it’s still in its infancy stage of introduction but I can see a lot of potential going into the future.

    So if Bases were introduced and it added nothing of value, then what’s the point in the man-hours wasted designing it?


    They probably saw the results of bases in Transformers game and decided to shelve it here ...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,865
    Haji_Saab said:

    xNig said:

    Ok. To be fair to Kabam, I’d rather they introduce something good than introduce something for the sake of introducing.

    For eg the New Objectives feature, it’s still in its infancy stage of introduction but I can see a lot of potential going into the future.

    So if Bases were introduced and it added nothing of value, then what’s the point in the man-hours wasted designing it?


    They probably saw the results of bases in Transformers game and decided to shelve it here ...
    Haha. No idea what happened there but from the looks and sound of bases, it kinda gave me the impression of Pokémon gyms. 😂
  • xNig said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:

    People are complaining about Masters rewards and you’re bringing in Uncollected? A little irrelevant, no?

    And no, a 25k Thing is a pretty easy fight, especially since the nodes didn’t make him too much of a nuisance.


    People are talking about all rewards as far as I can tell. Doesn’t matter if he wasn’t a tough fight, they added minis which increase the difficulty. They’ve also noded every path which increases the difficulty. Can you tell me how many times they’ve increased the rewards?
    Can you tell me, then, how many times they have ran a side quest monthly that has given us extra rewards for almost little to no effort?

    No I can’t. Can you tell me why that matters when we’re talking about EQ? I’m also still waiting for you to answer the last time they increased rewards since I showed they’ve added difficulty. Thanks
    Simple. Because Kabam does not directly buff quest rewards but instead, provide alternative side quests as an indirect buff to that month’s rewards.

    Hmm interesting. So we’ve established that they’ve increased difficulty but haven’t touched the rewards.
    When was this established?

    When they noded every path and added minis? Are you just playing dumb or did someone hack your account? You’re usually one of the level headed posters on here but to act like they haven’t increased difficulty is disingenuous at best.
    Sure, the difficulty is harder since the 1st ever uncollected quest. I just don't think it's as significant as the current narrative, a lot of which is driven by lag and other issues that don't have to do with the actual difficulty of the quest. Certainly not increasing every month which people keep claiming.

    I can agree to most of that. My reply in this thread was to Demon who uses that exact excuse in every thread and I think it’s not true. Kabam has a history of adding difficulty but not adding to the rewards. They went through I don’t know how many iterations of war jacking up the difficulty and adding another set of minis because they didn’t want the board cleared (wink wink). Either way I’m just bored with it more than anything. I don’t think games like this should keep the same static rewards in any mode if the meta is constantly changing.
    What is more difficult exactly? The PI hasnt increased, just the type of nodes. Theyve added in a few minis here and there but hasn't added to the overall difficulty.
    Edited: Whats changed are the newer champs and not knowing their play style. Every path has a at least 1 counter or method to beating it.

    Let's flip it the other way. Variant 2 is by far easier in comparison to Variant 1. Gives the same rewards for both. Using your logic, should they decrease.the rewards becuase others are having an easier time doing variant 2?

    AQ has global nodes that help the players now. Makes it easier. Should they decrease those rewards too?

    Where does it stop exactly? If you are going to point to me, feel free to tag me.

    Lol. You answered your own question with the next sentence. I don’t tag you because I don’t want a response and because I don’t respect your opinion. You admit you come here to troll so I don’t need to waste my time.
    I don't troll (Except RDT threads). Respect why? Because I don't spout doom and gloom about Kabam as a company or the game? Because my opinion differs from yours and everyone otherwise doesn't matter? You even bashed LeNoir because he didn't see it your way. I have an opinion, you have an opinion. When I have I ever called you a troll much less anyone else on here? My game experience is much different than yours and that's fine. I dont see an increase in difficulty just a different strategy every month.

    Again, if this months EQ, is easier than this months, what then? What if this is the easiest ever? EQs are varied difficulties and they havent ever said they would be exactly the same month to month.

    I am in favor of updated rewards but they dont need to increase. Master and heroic have become easier as well, not more difficult. Are you in favor of lessening those rewards too?

    I said you’re an admitted troll. You said it. I have no clue if this month will be easier. Your post said for them to give more rewards they needed to increase difficulty. I showed that they most certainly did. Then in your post above you said they did. More than the difficulty the game has progressed. It’s time for there to be a steadier diet of a bigger carrot.
    I said the overall difficulty hasn't changed. From month to month its been varied difficulties both easier and tougher but nothing that has stood out as a roadblock. Theyve compensated in other ways making paths leading to minis and bosses easier. There's been a trade off in that aspect.

    I didn't say it's gotten harder each month because it hasnt.

    This is what I don’t agree with. If they add a noded path they made it harder. If they add minis they made it harder. I’m not saying they made it impossible I’m saying they’re adding difficulty. What is acceptable for the same rewards, well that’s the question. I’d argue that it doesn’t matter if it’s the same difficulty and that after a year the rewards should go up anyways. The game changes quickly but rewards are always the last to move. Do you expect to do EQ for the same 7500 shards forever?
    I distinctly remember Kabam lowering Masters difficulty substantially and keeping rewards the same. It was from Modok’s Hotel EQ onwards.

    By your logic, the rewards should have been decreased because Kabam announced and intentionally made Masters easier?
    That month for Master mode for Hotel Modok was a mistake and it was changed back a month later. The PI of champs and bosses is the exact same as it always was apart from that one month.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 570

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    Excited!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 1,690
    Interesting. Cant wait.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,745

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    Excited!
    For what? That has been said before lol. They are constantly examining data on rewards and whatnot, nothing new.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 261

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    Amazing how so much can be said with so little meaning

    No timeframes
    No comments about extent of changes.
    And, oh their looking at it. Cause that has such an effective and speedy history.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 728
    Dtl7714 said:

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    Amazing how so much can be said with so little meaning

    No timeframes
    No comments about extent of changes.
    And, oh their looking at it. Cause that has such an effective and speedy history.
    There is a reason for that. It's an acknowledgment that the players were heard. Not much more. There is no set date, and no details to provide as to the extent of the changes. They're in the beginning stages of the change. Analysis. If he said something that down the road turns out to be untrue, it's much worse than just a simple acknowledgment. So why expect anything more? Moreover, why comment upon it in such a fashion? It makes 0 sense to make promises one isn't sure they can keep. Especially if you don't have the information to provide.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 570

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    Excited!
    For what? That has been said before lol. They are constantly examining data on rewards and whatnot, nothing new.

    So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

    Excited!
    For what? That has been said before lol. They are constantly examining data on rewards and whatnot, nothing new.
    Excited there was a response and trying to be hopeful.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 162
    how does those thanos armor break works in phase 3? even if u transfer 50 armor break, it will be active for 1 sec still, or 1 sec for each armor break, so 50 sec?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,675
    Rewards shuld definitely hav Ben rewape In this quset. But no.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,865
    benshb said:

    how does those thanos armor break works in phase 3? even if u transfer 50 armor break, it will be active for 1 sec still, or 1 sec for each armor break, so 50 sec?

    1 second.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,865
    Gamer said:

    Rewards shuld definitely hav Ben rewape In this quset. But no.


    Nah. Don’t need to be. It’s a very fun boss fight.



    One team revive though. Got careless with Aspect of War and was wondering why his life doesn’t drop despite me hitting him. Lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,675
    xNig said:

    Gamer said:

    Rewards shuld definitely hav Ben rewape In this quset. But no.


    Nah. Don’t need to be. It’s a very fun boss fight.



    One team revive though. Got careless with Aspect of War and was wondering why his life doesn’t drop despite me hitting him. Lol
    Reasons I’m saying it becasse personal For me I’m don’t need you to said it a fun bos or not becasse you is a super end gamer go back to top 1 procent I’m tierd to se u said no don’t need more rewards u migt be happy but I’m not.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 162
    how are we supposed to deal damage in that 1 sec interval?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,675
    benshb said:

    how are we supposed to deal damage in that 1 sec interval?

    Long figth in the end.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,675
    xNig said:

    Gamer said:

    Rewards shuld definitely hav Ben rewape In this quset. But no.


    Nah. Don’t need to be. It’s a very fun boss fight.



    One team revive though. Got careless with Aspect of War and was wondering why his life doesn’t drop despite me hitting him. Lol
    But wild stil happy to take you advise from the last pheas
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 358
    The armour break is only lasting 1 second total, not 1 second per armour break. Either you worded this wrong and its a bs fight designed to milk us or its bugged. Hoping its bugged cuz this is bs
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 43
    Try domino with massacre
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 358
    Skkc said:

    Try domino with massacre

    Thats not a bad idea but i dont havhave either at more than 4* unfortunately
Sign In or Register to comment.