Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

That black iso market looks descent even though it isn't unlimited like I assumed it would be. Being one featured crystal behind will really hurt its use because that would be the main reason why a whale would want to get it.

They said it would not be unlimited in the announcement "Click to Enlarge. Item limits refresh every 2 weeks. Items marked with a * will refresh every 5 days."
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Member Posts: 45
    V1PER1987 said:

So it looks like the featured 5* in the black iso market is from the last featured pool not the current one. Is this correct?

I bought that crystal but i didnt checl which feature is that, i didnt like this
  • G2DKG2DK Member Posts: 243

It says 7 day event.. why’s the timer say 6 days?
    Gkohler said:

It says 7 day event.. why’s the timer say 6 days?

I dont know if this is correct but could it be that it runs Monday to Monday and not Tuesday to Tuesday?
  • TheJalliTheJalli Member Posts: 11
    Babafrigo said:

V1PER1987 said:

So it looks like the featured 5* in the black iso market is from the last featured pool not the current one. Is this correct?

I bought that crystal but i didnt checl which feature is that, i didnt like this
    Same thing happened to me, why should anyone assume that it is a previous feature crystal. I wanted the current feature pool, not the previous one. I'm really hoping this is an error.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If the featured crystal is going to be old one, that really makes me not want to buy this subscription.
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Member Posts: 61
    Purchased, did not receive, just an FYI:

• Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Member Posts: 61
    Everything else appears to have added to my inventory as intended.

If the featured crystal is going to be old one, that really makes me not want to buy this subscription.

agreed.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Member Posts: 45
    Need response from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • EnigmaKMMAEnigmaKMMA Member Posts: 1
    Not the active feature 5* crystal. Why?
  • GlenmostGlenmost Member Posts: 2
    Just went to purchase the featured five star through the sigil, thinking I would have a crack at Namor only to realise that it is the last featured crystal not the current one. Why is this? Because I wouldn’t have brought it otherwise.
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Member Posts: 32
    Looks like they fixed the 5* Featured..
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Purchase limits for shards is also off. Set at 1 for everything.
  • GK_23GK_23 Member Posts: 308 ★★★
    Wondered why I didn’t see Namor or any of the other new feature champs. What a bummer.
  • ÆgöÆgö Member Posts: 19
    Confirmed its the old crystal. I was expecting the new featured champs in the crystal, not the old featured champs. Granted, the old crystal is a better pool of champs, but I was going for Namor or Cull. Did not want or need any of the champs from the old crystal. I wrote a ticket and hopefully its a mistake that can be quickly fixed.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Member Posts: 344 ★★
    The Summoner Sigil seems more tailored to lower level players, it does not scale up so well as it is today.
    If you want to reduce the loot boxes you should increase the bonuses for Uncollected and Cavalier players. For example you could include the daily units card and give a guaranteed amount each month. Maybe with a bunch of extra 5* and 6* shards...just my 2 cents.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Cavalier limit of 4*-5* conversion is 1, while uncollected have limit 3. Something is wrong as usual, ha
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Member Posts: 344 ★★
    Limit set at 1 for black ISO market makes everything so meh. Just another half-backed implementation by Kabam...
  • Denta89Denta89 Member Posts: 74
    edited August 2019
    Whats about the Limit from 1k 5* shards for 2k 4* shards? the announcement say Limit is 3, i can buy only 1 Time the shards
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Member Posts: 388
    Offer like offer - easy to understand as the game have to earn money
    However deal is not really so much worth on current stage. Will be possibly developed further however offers not so much at the moment
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Member Posts: 80
    This is honestly garbage, Kabam already had an issue with pay to win, how is this improving that issue? Really fair to make people that can't afford these luxuries just get shafted, and where does it stop??
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Member Posts: 11
    What happens to your extended stash when your sigil expires? Do they stay or get sent back to stash?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike - this might be a silly question, but the black market ISO has around 13 day refresh for used items it seems. so will the countdown only happen whilst you are subscribed?
  • Denta89Denta89 Member Posts: 74
    Limit from 1k 5* shards are now 3, but i bought only one and cant buy more

• AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Denta89 said:

Same for me, lol
  • Obi098Obi098 Member Posts: 2
    Denta89 said:

I am in the same exact boat
  • seanjohn7944seanjohn7944 Member Posts: 153
    I'd like to echo the concern about items in an extended stash after the 7 day trial is over. What will happen to them at that time?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    Featured 5* crystal is old one.....unreal it should be current crystal. This was the only item I was interested in.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Featured 5* crystal is old one.....unreal it should be current crystal. This was the only item I was interested in.

Its been updated, atleast on mine.