**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Rdt's aren't coming anytime soon lol
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:
    IDoge said:
    @Kabam Miike You care to explain this? How come She hulk specifically is the only one to get the "bug fix"? You've heard the community. They want this "bug" to be kept because it's been a part of her kit for 3 years now. Same with venom, luke cage, and old man logan
    Put it in the bug thread and it will be on their list to fix.

Kabam Mike said no champion is meant to be able to chain a combo into a heavy with 100% success rate. Thus any champion that can is bugged and if brought to their attention will be fixed

Patchie93 said:

Rasilover said:

Then we aint stopping anytime soon!
    I place this on equal ground with the infamous 12.0 nerf. Sure 12.0 had alot more nerfs but this is just as severe. It is a huge huge deal for her and the one thing that made it possible to get a good amount of furies to stay on her.

Some may say thats over exagerated but i honestly think its a fair comparison and should varant nothing less then RDTs
    So do you consider the drax fix on the same level of 12.0?
    How about the GP fix?
    AA's fix? The NC fix?
    No i dont. While i def see what value AA had it is not and never was what brought people to him he is still a awesome champ and i still cant think of a time where i ever tought about it while using him after. As for the 3 others. Bro come on.. drax wasnt even desirable with that ability.
    I dont think you realise just how much this affect she hulk. They take a good champ not the best and make her worse. So much in fact that as you may see by this thread exploding as it have people want her ranked down fast. I draw similarites to the DS nerf. He was a very powerfull champ but in no way was he OP and they made him close to useless. Nobody is using him for anything serious anymore and this will be just the same
    Except the threads exploded just like this to the Drax fix and the AA fix. Especially since the AA fix was at one time said to be working as intended by a mod hence the huge outrage it had.

From what I've been reading people were saying with this method she hulk could go through fights without taking damage just by cycling this rotation of attacks. That sounds a little overpowered to me.

Quake can do it but requires a way higher skill level to do so effectively and can be hard countered by several champs and nodes.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

DrZola said:

Cain said:

iRetr0 said:

I noticed my comments have been deleted, so I will say it again.

I am no "tin-foil" hat person, but what Kabam has done with Sym Supreme and She-Hulk is, quite frankly, not showing any good signs for the upcoming future. They can do this with LITERALLY any champion and just say "We never identified this bug until now" or "This isn't the way we intended the champ to work" excuse and think they could get away with it.

They didn't do anything with SS. He never operated at 100%.
    So the spotlight and the description say Symbiote Supreme should be at 100%...but he didn’t operate that way so they ”updated” the text.

She hulk had no description of her heavy attack, but it’s been the same for years...because that’s how she operated...not they are “updating” her mechanics.

Yet their “fix” both times manages to reduce champ effectiveness.
    Nothing reduced with SS. He literally never functioned like that. They even discussed changing him to match that Description and realized it was too much.
    Shulk never indicated she was supposed to function that way. Same thing happened with Drax. There was another similar interaction that had to be addressed with GP. Champs aren't supposed to corner others like that.
    I think you have your “cornering” confused—try chaining a heavy with Shulk on 6.2.6 Champion after he has a Sp1.

GwenPool was a broken mechanic that basically allowed for continuous heavy chaining. The two instances are quite different.

Dr. Zola
    If there wasn't any effectiveness to the technique, we wouldn't be arguing it.
    "Effectiveness" is not a reason for a nerf lol. Dr Zola said they were quite different, and he is correct. One was a broken mechanic, the other is not, whether or not it was intended.
    Actually they're the same. If they're fixing it, it's a broken mechanic.
    This is wrong on so many levels it's hard to know where to start. Everything they "fix" is a broken mechanic and the same as everything else that they "fix"? Even if I were to agree with the implied premise that Kabam can do no wrong (they are fixing it ergo...) the conclusion that "they're the same" (at least in any meaningful way relevant to the point) doesn't even follow. And none of this even addresses your bizarre comment that somehow the effectiveness of shehulk's heavy is relevant.
    Do you usually fix things that aren't broken? Even looking at the loose use of the term "fix" and equating it with "change", both outcomes are the same. They don't want the loophole of chain Stun with GP, and they don't want Shulk to combo into a Heavy. Neither one is intended, and hence broken.

Nah dude you’re broken. Leave people to their thoughts for sakes. No one needs you arguing their side. Just add fuel to the fire. Go away mate. You’re useless.
    I'm pretty sure I was talking to someone responding to me. That's what happens in a conversation. Insulting me is not going to change their fix, and I'm not leaving the discussion, so if you don't like me, just don't talk to me.
    Good walk away like a little baby. People are valid to complain about these issues. They “fix” she hulk. But inability to fix corvus taking coldsnap damage? Okay. People can only swallow so many kabam pills before it’s just enough. Do you do map 7? No/yes? Frankly idc... freezerburn should heal corvus but he takes damage from coldsnap damage.
    How about someone on their last lane of v3 on chapter 2. Taking down the biohazard lane, they bring corvus for the iceman at the end of the lane. And he takes damage from it instead of being immune? Then when said person writes to kabam support they do nothing to ease the situation?

But they can “fix” an not so intended purpose of she hulk chaining a heavy after a combo??

Even if the matters are unrelated. It’s related in the minds of the players. Let them choose what to complain about. What they want to express their disgusting feels without someone like you trying to find reason behind it. It’s useless. Hence you are useless.

People ranked up she hulk for purposes including this neat feature. They all deserve a chance to test out the new she hulk and rank down her if they are still unhappy with her.

Perhaps it’s time for you to goto sleep idk. Bedtime raises quickly now a days for young immature people. You’ll need your 12 hours of sleep to deal with your introvert 90s risqué life style.
    Some immunities were being affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Pretty sure there's a chance that may include corvus and might be fixing him as well
    Jaded said:

Patchie93 said:

Patchie93 said:

Rasilover said:

I place this on equal ground with the infamous 12.0 nerf. Sure 12.0 had alot more nerfs but this is just as severe. It is a huge huge deal for her and the one thing that made it possible to get a good amount of furies to stay on her.

Some may say thats over exagerated but i honestly think its a fair comparison and should varant nothing less then RDTs
    So do you consider the drax fix on the same level of 12.0?
    How about the GP fix?
    AA's fix? The NC fix?
    No i dont. While i def see what value AA had it is not and never was what brought people to him he is still a awesome champ and i still cant think of a time where i ever tought about it while using him after. As for the 3 others. Bro come on.. drax wasnt even desirable with that ability.
    I dont think you realise just how much this affect she hulk. They take a good champ not the best and make her worse. So much in fact that as you may see by this thread exploding as it have people want her ranked down fast. I draw similarites to the DS nerf. He was a very powerfull champ but in no way was he OP and they made him close to useless. Nobody is using him for anything serious anymore and this will be just the same
    Except the threads exploded just like this to the Drax fix and the AA fix. Especially since the AA fix was at one time said to be working as intended by a mod hence the huge outrage it had.

From what I've been reading people were saying with this method she hulk could go through fights without taking damage just by cycling this rotation of attacks. That sounds a little overpowered to me.

Quake can do it but requires a way higher skill level to do so effectively and can be hard countered by several champs and nodes.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

DrZola said:

Cain said:

iRetr0 said:

I am no "tin-foil" hat person, but what Kabam has done with Sym Supreme and She-Hulk is, quite frankly, not showing any good signs for the upcoming future. They can do this with LITERALLY any champion and just say "We never identified this bug until now" or "This isn't the way we intended the champ to work" excuse and think they could get away with it.

So the spotlight and the description say Symbiote Supreme should be at 100%...but he didn’t operate that way so they ”updated” the text.

She hulk had no description of her heavy attack, but it’s been the same for years...because that’s how she operated...not they are “updating” her mechanics.

Nothing reduced with SS. He literally never functioned like that. They even discussed changing him to match that Description and realized it was too much.
    Shulk never indicated she was supposed to function that way. Same thing happened with Drax. There was another similar interaction that had to be addressed with GP. Champs aren't supposed to corner others like that.
    I think you have your “cornering” confused—try chaining a heavy with Shulk on 6.2.6 Champion after he has a Sp1.

GwenPool was a broken mechanic that basically allowed for continuous heavy chaining. The two instances are quite different.

Dr. Zola
    "Effectiveness" is not a reason for a nerf lol. Dr Zola said they were quite different, and he is correct. One was a broken mechanic, the other is not, whether or not it was intended.
    This is wrong on so many levels it's hard to know where to start. Everything they "fix" is a broken mechanic and the same as everything else that they "fix"? Even if I were to agree with the implied premise that Kabam can do no wrong (they are fixing it ergo...) the conclusion that "they're the same" (at least in any meaningful way relevant to the point) doesn't even follow. And none of this even addresses your bizarre comment that somehow the effectiveness of shehulk's heavy is relevant.
    Do you usually fix things that aren't broken? Even looking at the loose use of the term "fix" and equating it with "change", both outcomes are the same. They don't want the loophole of chain Stun with GP, and they don't want Shulk to combo into a Heavy. Neither one is intended, and hence broken.

Nah dude you’re broken. Leave people to their thoughts for sakes. No one needs you arguing their side. Just add fuel to the fire. Go away mate. You’re useless.
    I'm pretty sure I was talking to someone responding to me. That's what happens in a conversation. Insulting me is not going to change their fix, and I'm not leaving the discussion, so if you don't like me, just don't talk to me.
    Good walk away like a little baby. People are valid to complain about these issues. They “fix” she hulk. But inability to fix corvus taking coldsnap damage? Okay. People can only swallow so many kabam pills before it’s just enough. Do you do map 7? No/yes? Frankly idc... freezerburn should heal corvus but he takes damage from coldsnap damage.
    How about someone on their last lane of v3 on chapter 2. Taking down the biohazard lane, they bring corvus for the iceman at the end of the lane. And he takes damage from it instead of being immune? Then when said person writes to kabam support they do nothing to ease the situation?

But they can “fix” an not so intended purpose of she hulk chaining a heavy after a combo??

Even if the matters are unrelated. It’s related in the minds of the players. Let them choose what to complain about. What they want to express their disgusting feels without someone like you trying to find reason behind it. It’s useless. Hence you are useless.

People ranked up she hulk for purposes including this neat feature. They all deserve a chance to test out the new she hulk and rank down her if they are still unhappy with her.

Perhaps it’s time for you to goto sleep idk. Bedtime raises quickly now a days for young immature people. You’ll need your 12 hours of sleep to deal with your introvert 90s risqué life style.
    Some immunities were being affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Pretty sure there's a chance that may include corvus and might be fixing him as well
    Wrong. I legit revived corvus right afterwards and he was immune to the coldsnap. It was RNG at its best even tho there shouldn’t have been.
    Except the fix hasn't come out yet so how do you know I'm wrong? The change log is for the next update
    Deli said:

This was not something that was listed as an ability or an exception for She-Hulk. She was not built, tuned, or tested, around this unintended interaction. This was identified as an issue and resolved.

We apologize for the confusion caused by this interaction.

Do yall not realize how bad yall are putting a foot in your mouth? You choose to hide behind the "it's not in her descriptions" argument like her description is law, however you are not giving the same weight to symbiote supreme's description and in fact are going to change his description. So what is it? Do we follow champion descriptions or do we follow how they actually play?
    The symbiote Supreme description never worked as it said tho. Which meant most believed the description to be wrong which it prolly was by 1 word change the to 100% to by 100% and it would've been right. If anything they are now changing his chance from 30% to 50% on parries which is technically a buff to how it was designed to work and makes more sense with the rest of his abilities

This is something not in the description that wasn't ever supposed to happen. Like Drax, NC, AA, GP.
    If your next response is OML, Venom, etc can do it post it in the bug forums and it will be looked at and fixed as well
    The arguement for RDTs tho they have said only if a champions core mechanics are changed. Has her ability to gain infinite furies or taunt out specials changed no? Then guess what no RDTs
    Dont rank up a champion for their 1 trick
  • PewdzyPewdzy Posts: 3
    This is just ridiculous. I literally only just ranked she-hulk as this seemed intended as there are other champs in the game that can do this as has been mentioned (NOT JUST WASP). This ability is not even OP, just makes a champ useful in more unique scenarios. To just pull this out of nowhere without even a mention of it is just BS. Give the she-hulk rank down ticket or make it an ability so you can say it is now intended. Truly the actions typical Kabam we all know and loathe finding some way to screw the player base and make more money.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Cain said:

iRetr0 said:

Dr. Zola
    Can you really not see the difference between a broken mechanic that allows for an exploitative play style and a champion that is simply able to do something that goes beyond what they intended? As for your question of whether or not Kabam ever fixes something that isn't broken, I submit to you Black Widow. She could break blocks by hitting into them due to her ability. It wasn't broken it was just a neat ability that gave her more utility. Later they released champs that could crit through blocks lol.
    No. I can't see a difference. Both were unintended effects that allowed people to do something which wasn't intended.
    Deli said:

Patchie93 said:

Deli said:

This was not something that was listed as an ability or an exception for She-Hulk. She was not built, tuned, or tested, around this unintended interaction. This was identified as an issue and resolved.

Do yall not realize how bad yall are putting a foot in your mouth? You choose to hide behind the "it's not in her descriptions" argument like her description is law, however you are not giving the same weight to symbiote supreme's description and in fact are going to change his description. So what is it? Do we follow champion descriptions or do we follow how they actually play?
    The symbiote Supreme description never worked as it said tho. Which meant most believed the description to be wrong which it prolly was by 1 word change the to 100% to by 100% and it would've been right. If anything they are now changing his chance from 30% to 50% on parries which is technically a buff to how it was designed to work and makes more sense with the rest of his abilities

This is something not in the description that wasn't ever supposed to happen. Like Drax, NC, AA, GP.
    If your next response is OML, Venom, etc can do it post it in the bug forums and it will be looked at and fixed as well
    Again this shows that kabam cannot hide behind descriptions because they have in fact proven to be wrong. Also, what about daredevil being able to hit invisible hood? That's not in the description. Also what about the description change to ghost rider? A precident has already been set showing that descriptions do not cover all champion abilities. Hawkeye literally has no special 3 description. So does that mean kabam will soon come out staring Hawkeye was never meant to have a special 3 and call it a bug?
    Daredevil is blind and was introduced before the hood so they wont add a description about a champ who isn't released to an older champion. It makes sense that invisibility wouldn't affect daredevil as he doesn't rely on sight.
    Hawkeye's sp3 doesn't have any effects to it to ve stated. As well he is from when the game first started. Look at any unupdated 2015 description it's basic and states the pure minimum.

As well that's a bit of a stretch about not having a sp3
    Aleor said:

Patchie93 said:

Deli said:

The symbiote Supreme description never worked as it said tho. Which meant most believed the description to be wrong
    How exactly do you know what most people beloved? As a matter of fact, there was a year old thread where people complained about this bug, yet mods never cared to give a proper response.
    Okay poor choice of words, many believed just go read the thread quite a few believed it to be a description error
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:
    IDoge said:
    @Kabam Miike You care to explain this? How come She hulk specifically is the only one to get the "bug fix"? You've heard the community. They want this "bug" to be kept because it's been a part of her kit for 3 years now. Same with venom, luke cage, and old man logan
    LOL.. good job.. now they gonna go change those champs as well..
  • Agentk24Agentk24 Posts: 22

Rasilover said:

So nothing like 12.0. Tickets are for major changes to the way Champs are intended to perform. We haven't seen anything like that in years.
    There were rank down tickets for black widow when she wasn’t even nerfed badly compared to this
    Aleor said:

Patchie93 said:

The arguement for RDTs tho they have said only if a champions core mechanics are changed. Has her ability to gain infinite furies or taunt out specials changed no? Then guess what no RDTs

Lots of people rank up ghost for her phase,corvis for his damage, quake for her heavy charge. You seem to fail again and again trying to find something justifying your words. Maybe just stop?
    Corvus description states 15 critical, true damage hits with his glaive = quick burst champ

Ghost people rank up for her damage not her phasing. But her phasing is once again in her description and so is he damage

Quakes heavy charge is in her description and although haven't read it in awhile believe it states she can evade normal attacks well charging her heavy.

Next?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Agentk24 said:

Rasilover said:

So nothing like 12.0. Tickets are for major changes to the way Champs are intended to perform. We haven't seen anything like that in years.
    There were rank down tickets for black widow when she wasn’t even nerfed badly compared to this
    Perhaps you don't remember how she was changed originally, and everything else that went on at the time.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Deli said:

Patchie93 said:

Deli said:

Again this shows that kabam cannot hide behind descriptions because they have in fact proven to be wrong. Also, what about daredevil being able to hit invisible hood? That's not in the description. Also what about the description change to ghost rider? A precident has already been set showing that descriptions do not cover all champion abilities. Hawkeye literally has no special 3 description. So does that mean kabam will soon come out staring Hawkeye was never meant to have a special 3 and call it a bug?
    Daredevil is blind and was introduced before the hood so they wont add a description about a champ who isn't released to an older champion. It makes sense that invisibility wouldn't affect daredevil as he doesn't rely on sight.
    Hawkeye's sp3 doesn't have any effects to it to ve stated. As well he is from when the game first started. Look at any unupdated 2015 description it's basic and states the pure minimum.

As well that's a bit of a stretch about not having a sp3
    Aleor said:

Patchie93 said:

Deli said:

The symbiote Supreme description never worked as it said tho. Which meant most believed the description to be wrong
    How exactly do you know what most people beloved? As a matter of fact, there was a year old thread where people complained about this bug, yet mods never cared to give a proper response.
    Okay poor choice of words, many believed just go read the thread quite a few believed it to be a description error
    If you think about it, they had to change dd code to allow him hitting invisible opponent, yet description doesn't say a thing. If they add new mechanics and some older champ interacts with it some unexpected way, they must change his description. It's not like it was always coded dd was blind, coding doesn't work like that. The only difference is dd still sucks
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Aleor said:

Patchie93 said:

Lots of people rank up ghost for her phase,corvis for his damage, quake for her heavy charge. You seem to fail again and again trying to find something justifying your words. Maybe just stop?
    Corvus description states 15 critical, true damage hits with his glaive = quick burst champ

Ghost people rank up for her damage not her phasing. But her phasing is once again in her description and so is he damage

Quakes heavy charge is in her description and although haven't read it in awhile believe it states she can evade normal attacks well charging her heavy.

Next?
    How about lc and km tanking multiple hits on sp3, yet nowhere in game it's said sp3 is considered one hit? Yet combo meters counts it as it is, and champ like aegon or SL still benefit from every bit. They should at least, I never checked it
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

The argument of rank down tickets for me lie in their inability to understand the situation and remedy it in time. She wasn’t a cheese, she wasn’t OP and the amount of threads and content creator videos since her buff detailing what she was able to do and her standing in the meta were numerous.
    The heavy chain was integral for her specific gamestyle as it allowed work around’s and was somewhat unique which gave her standing and validity as a 5/65. In no time since her buff had devs or moderators made anyone aware that this was in fact not intentional and they were going to change her which shows either a lack of care for their summoners or lack of understanding of the champion and why people were ranking her. Both show negligence and I can’t see how anyone could construe this as not being mishandled. This alone for me shows they should be offering people the chance to reverse their decision, where we currently are now is completely of their own doing and the time it’s taken to “fix” a bug and lack of communication on it speak to how little they consider the impact it’s going to have on players and consumers
This discussion has been closed.