She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 137
edited August 27 in General Discussion
This is absolutely terrible. People ranked her for that reason only. She had a unique ability that’s absolutely not op, but of course Kabam has to nerf her...
Post edited by Kabam Miike on
«13456734

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,516 ★★★★★
    What?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,762 ★★★★
    How to agerd it a bit asbur to fix it why hav a heavy if you ain’t use it because of. Punishment
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,477 ★★★★
    That isn't much of a nerf. She is still really good and has infinite ramp up potential.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★

    Lormif said:

    Feeney234 said:

    Lormif said:

    I assume he found out slow does not work 100% on the champion and is considering it a nerf.

    What?

    Go read the change log before assuming.
    Or he could be clear his statement instead of just raging. If you leave things up to interpretation they will be interpreted.

    Don’t jump the gun guys, read the change log. It’s a huge part of her desirability.

    She-Hulk: Fixed an issue where she could Combo into a Heavy Attack.

    You should never rank up a champion becasue they can do something outside of the bounds of the game that is not specifically stated in the abilities.

    this is not a nerf, it is a bug fix.
    I am not a she hulk user myself but this statement just doesn’t cut it for me. When have they ever said this was not intended? She’s one of the oldest champs in the game. She’s been able to do this for donkey years, if people are saying it’s a bug fix what does it really say about this game... years to “fix” a simple bug. And what exactly are the boundaries of the game?? Where are these stated? Would be nice for us as a community to know so that you know when a champ comes out that can do something exciting we can check to see if it’s allowed or not...
    Just now....just becuase someone or something has been working in a way for years does not mean it is intended. The better question is when did they say it WAS intended.

    Also you have no clue how simple this fix was or what priority it was.

    More than likely it was made accidentally such that some peoples timing was off, they then reported that it was no longer working and Kabam went, "wait it was never supposed to work int he first place" and fixed it. That is how the NC fix happened as well.

    It is pretty well known that you it is not intended for you to be able to combo into a heavy without some sort of parry still involved.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 735 ★★★
    I noticed something was off anyway about not chaining on android and now stated that its 100% wasnt meant to be glad it's now what It should but do agree with people loads have the ability to heavy in combo i remember sl used to able heavy in corner when combo as it was a strat u can use which then changed as it shouldn't of been happening but I'm also 1 who did r4 with the combo heavy thinking it was again a nice strat to use to keep unstoppable off
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★

    Lormif said:

    Feeney234 said:

    Lormif said:

    I assume he found out slow does not work 100% on the champion and is considering it a nerf.

    What?

    Go read the change log before assuming.
    Or he could be clear his statement instead of just raging. If you leave things up to interpretation they will be interpreted.

    Don’t jump the gun guys, read the change log. It’s a huge part of her desirability.

    She-Hulk: Fixed an issue where she could Combo into a Heavy Attack.

    You should never rank up a champion becasue they can do something outside of the bounds of the game that is not specifically stated in the abilities.

    this is not a nerf, it is a bug fix.
    Eh, it’s been well known since day 1 of 6.2. Kabam has had ample opportunity to comment on it or list it in the bugs and known issues thread.
    If they knew it was a bug. It was well known that NC could be switched easily, but kabam was apparently unaware of that issue as well. Dont assume jsut because something is well known to you that everyone knows.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 837 ★★★

    joke1004 said:

    This is absolutely terrible. People ranked her for that reason only. She had a unique ability that’s absolutely not op, but of course Kabam has to nerf her...

    It was not a nerf, it was a bug fix
    Why are people disagreeing with this? It was never intended for her to be able to do a triple heavy, deal with it. It barely even affects her, she's still god tier.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

    I noticed something was off anyway about not chaining on android and now stated that its 100% wasnt meant to be glad it's now what It should but do agree with people loads have the ability to heavy in combo i remember sl used to able heavy in corner when combo as it was a strat u can use which then changed as it shouldn't of been happening but I'm also 1 who did r4 with the combo heavy thinking it was again a nice strat to use to keep unstoppable off

    So you are saying it was known that this sort of thing was a bug, case closed.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★
    Ascoop24 said:

    If this was a fix for a bug why was it never posted or discussed in the known issues thread or anywhere in bugs page. Totally agree with everyone that says this is coming out of nowhere and think it is for sure a nerf to she-hulk.

    you mean like here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156095/she-hulks-heavy#latest


    There have actually been lots of it in bugs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★

    Lormif said:

    Lormif said:

    Feeney234 said:

    Lormif said:

    I assume he found out slow does not work 100% on the champion and is considering it a nerf.

    What?

    Go read the change log before assuming.
    Or he could be clear his statement instead of just raging. If you leave things up to interpretation they will be interpreted.

    Don’t jump the gun guys, read the change log. It’s a huge part of her desirability.

    She-Hulk: Fixed an issue where she could Combo into a Heavy Attack.

    You should never rank up a champion becasue they can do something outside of the bounds of the game that is not specifically stated in the abilities.

    this is not a nerf, it is a bug fix.
    Eh, it’s been well known since day 1 of 6.2. Kabam has had ample opportunity to comment on it or list it in the bugs and known issues thread.
    If they knew it was a bug. It was well known that NC could be switched easily, but kabam was apparently unaware of that issue as well. Dont assume jsut because something is well known to you that everyone knows.
    Funny, Kabam had been made aware of NC (in the bugs forum) over a year before the AI change. You’re making so many assumptions, me thinks the lazy doth protest too much.
    And they commented on it? You really they dont read it all right? I am not making any assumptions here, kabam mike came out and said they were not aware of it.
This discussion has been closed.