**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aarkus, a dimensional being!!!!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

#Male #Earthling #Human #Pisces #Democrat #Lefty #OverUseOfTags

That is your point? That he has too many tags? Aarkus literally has three tags. I´ll ask again: Do you have any valid points or are you just here to once again derail this discussion?
    You mean I'm derailing because I don't agree that Blade was "nerfed" because he didn't get the Tag? No. That's not derailing. That's disagreeing. I made valid points. It's just not what the opposition agrees with. Which is just fine. People can agree or disagree.
    You have not made a single valid point, you are just here to find an opportunity to derail this discussion so that Kabam can close it down, thus this topic gets forgotten. That is what you do. None of your points even comes close to justifying why Aarkus should not have the villain-tag.
    "But Kabam and Marvel decide what tags champions have"
    I´m not even gonna bother explaining why Marvel probably did not say: "No, Aarkus shall not have the Dimensional Being tag". Other than that:
    Kabam has clearly made a mistake here, and you are simply saying that we should not question that because Kabam is always right. I´m getting tired of this.
    "I don't agree with anything you said because it's not what I think, so that makes it invalid. I'm going to call you out for allegedly derailing because I don't like what you're saying."
  • Options

why do you guys have debates with gw and demon just say bye and ignore them, thats what i do

Agreed, you get mad at them for "derailing the conversation" but if that is the case or how you truly feel, then make your rebuttals and move on, or just ignore them. Arguing back and forth is what derails a conversation, not just one individual.
  • Options
    Dude just stop. I made points and you decided to take it to a personal place because you don't agree. If you would like to discuss it in a respectful way, I'm all ears. If not, I'm not going to degrade. I made valid points. You just don't agree with them. That doesn't mean I'm derailing. What IS derailing the Thread is making it personal because I don't agree with your point of view.
  • Options
    That's the problem with discussions on here. It's the attitude that people either see things one way, or they're called Trolls. It's so painfully one-sided.
  • Options
    So don't. Just don't talk to us. If you're commenting and telling people not to bother with us and going out of your way, you're bringing it in.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Not to be mean but can we please drop this back and forth until we actually get some actual answers
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

why do you guys have debates with gw and demon just say bye and ignore them, thats what i do

Agreed, you get mad at them for "derailing the conversation" but if that is the case or how you truly feel, then make your rebuttals and move on, or just ignore them. Arguing back and forth is what derails a conversation, not just one individual.
    Thats the whole point of a discussion. But you are saying I can't express mine because it doesnt match the thread. I have every right to express my thoughts on a topic regardless what my viewpoint is. I'm not telling people to leave a post because of their view either like several others on here. I'm also no insulting anyone either.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Not supposed to tag Kabam so I'll post again
    -Is he or isn't he a dimensional being?
    -Please explain why (not just yes or no)
    -If yes why doesn't he have the tag?
    -If no why do you call him a dimensional being in your game?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    for the people i am talking to, you guys should be getting use to this by now, this is kabam logic and they do what they want. Yes it might be wrong to us but this is how things are, a dimensional being isn't gonna have the tag just cause it wasn't "intended". Blade steam rolls through every other boss in this event so i'm guessing they didn't want it to happen to all bosses.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Aarkus has stated to be a dimensional being and should be granted said existing tag

and no Grounded, just because Cable is a man that does not mean he should be tagged as man
  • Options

Thats the whole point of a discussion. But you are saying I can't express mine because it doesnt match the thread. I have every right to express my thoughts on a topic regardless what my viewpoint is. I'm not telling people to leave a post because of their view either like several others on here. I'm also no insulting anyone either.
    I wasn't trying to direct an attack at you or GW. I was just saying that if they feel someone is draining the thread, then don't interact with them. I just see a pattern of people saying someone is derailing a thread but then continuing to argue further "derailing" it. I actually agreed with your points you made.
  • Options
    Also just FYI I looked up his origin and while hes from another dimension, the earth scientist brought him to earth. Aarkus didn't bring himself.
  • Options

I wasn't trying to direct an attack at you or GW. I was just saying that if they feel someone is draining the thread, then don't interact with them. I just see a pattern of people saying someone is derailing a thread but then continuing to argue further "derailing" it. I actually agreed with your points you made.
    Ah ok. My apologies to you.
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

Dude just stop. I made points and you decided to take it to a personal place because you don't agree. If you would like to discuss it in a respectful way, I'm all ears. If not, I'm not going to degrade. I made valid points. You just don't agree with them. That doesn't mean I'm derailing. What IS derailing the Thread is making it personal because I don't agree with your point of view.

Go ahead: List your points. Oh, and "Kabam says so" does not count because they have also said that he is a dimensional being ;)
    Actually, that's the only point that IS valid. At least the most valid. They've stated themselves in the past with these subjects that they, along with Marvel, decide what attributes the Champs have. Marvel also has the final say. So far, we have people saying he MUST be Tagged as a Dimensional Being because they described him as an Alien from another dimension. Tags are internal metrics that affect the game, and they can have whatever attributes within the game that Kabam and Marvel decide works best within it.
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Let’s stop with the nerfing conversation and keep this simple for @Kabam Miike.

Is Aarkus a ‘dimensional being’ if he is he should get the tag.
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Go ahead: List your points. Oh, and "Kabam says so" does not count because they have also said that he is a dimensional being ;)
    Actually, that's the only point that IS valid. At least the most valid. They've stated themselves in the past with these subjects that they, along with Marvel, decide what attributes the Champs have. Marvel also has the final say. So far, we have people saying he MUST be Tagged as a Dimensional Being because they described him as an Alien from another dimension. Tags are internal metrics that affect the game, and they can have whatever attributes within the game that Kabam and Marvel decide works best within it.
    They did not describe him as an alien from another dimension, they literally use the term "dimensional being"! Also, Marvel definitely did not say "No, he shall not have the dimensional being tag" because they do not really care about that stuff.
    Again: How would it break the game if he had said tag? The best options would still be champions that nullify his buffs or power-control champions, like Scarlet Witch, Magik or IMIW.
    So you're saying that their comment that Marvel has a part in it is false?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

AndiYTDE said:

Well we say he MUST have it because they say he is a dimensional being themselves it's just common sense but looking around common sense ain't too common lately
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

They did not describe him as an alien from another dimension, they literally use the term "dimensional being"! Also, Marvel definitely did not say "No, he shall not have the dimensional being tag" because they do not really care about that stuff.
    Again: How would it break the game if he had said tag? The best options would still be champions that nullify his buffs or power-control champions, like Scarlet Witch, Magik or IMIW.
    So you're saying that their comment that Marvel has a part in it is false?
    Yep. I'm saying that Marvel has definitely not specifically said that Aarkus should not have the DB tag, thus they have not made that decision. Simple logic.
    If we take that point and think a bit further, that means that Kabam says that Aarkus is a DB and is not a DB. Strange, right?
    Why isn't Dr Strange a dimensional being?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    OG Captain Marvel's bio says she is a member of both the Avengers AND the Guardians, and yet she doesn't have either as a hashtag.
This discussion has been closed.