**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Attack On the Nexus! Event and Special Objectives

12345679»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Got over 125k gold, 10 5* sig stones, t5 basic and t2 alpha frags. Still don't think this side quest is amazing but it's worth doing the Epic.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 950 ★★★

Got over 125k gold, 10 5* sig stones, t5 basic and t2 alpha frags. Still don't think this side quest is amazing but it's worth doing the Epic.

Is it the same nodes as last week?
  • XManBarry1XManBarry1 Posts: 28
    Rewards for epic quests have been awesome, great job Kabam. My whole ally is enjoying this months EQ.
    phil56201 said:

The nexus quest is one fight against Manthing for zero energy. The daily quests were the same.

phil56201 said:

The nexus quest is one fight against Manthing for zero energy. The daily quests were the same.
    Yeah, I know that. Was just curious if his nodes, Icarus, nano plague, and prey on the weak were still his nodes or if they were different this week.
    Nevermind. Took the plunge, and yes. Exact same nodes as last week.
    phil56201 said:

phil56201 said:

Yeah, I know that. Was just curious if his nodes, Icarus, nano plague, and prey on the weak were still his nodes or if they were different this week.
    I see. I didn't read the nodes tbh lol.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    did you guys REALLY NEED to put a korg on the epic level when we're already champion gated? Seriously?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    oh and also nick fury on epic boss, again, when we're champion gated. for small rewards. come on man.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Liked this event, some 4 star and 5 star shards should have been included in the daily rewards.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Tawli said:

Liked this event, some 4 star and 5 star shards should have been included in the daily rewards.

It seems like a very low month for obtaining 4* and 5* shards. Now that all the monthly events are done, there is no additional quest to earn them. I agree. They should have been included in the special event.