**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• sailesh509sailesh509 Posts: 35
    Bonoq said:

In-Game Name: Bono•
    Device and Model: Galaxy Tab A
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed:  latest. Cant find from google play store the version number
    Game Mode: everywhere
    Description of the Issue:
    Game has crashed since the beginning it's not a new thing..
    But after this new update and boss rush update...I can fight max 2-3 fights or open few crystals or upgrade few levels and then game crashes...works few minutes, not even five minutes.
    There is some lag too but crashing is insane. Game freezes or starts to blink before crashing or it shows red connection sign.
    Connection is fine, nothing wrong in there.

yes thats what happens to me too daily after i fight 2-3 fights my game crashes before it does the rocks behind start to flicker ad thats when i know that my game will crash now a days after the emergency maintenance whenever i use my doctor dooms special 2 it freezes or pauses of a second and then crashes this creates a big problem in alliance war if u have a doctor doom pls try his special 2 and tell whether it happenes to u or not?
  • melmenartmelmenart Posts: 24
    In-Game Name: melmenart
    Device and Model: Honor 10 Lite
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Game Version Installed: Latest, 28.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: In almost every fight the game freezes for 1-2 seconds, Kabam, please doing anything. The one case arena, but AQ and AW...
    I can't attach a video, just a link to YT:
    https://youtu.be/LPLhYsfxGGc
  • BlueWarlockBlueWarlock Posts: 10

In-Game Name: BlueWarlock
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.0.0
    Description of the Issue: Graphical issues after just a minute or two of play. Flickering, flashing, black/pink/rainbow textures, missing textures, missing images. After a few minutes more of this the game will completely crash. This issue has been ongoing for weeks but has gotten exponentially worse since two updates ago and has escalated to the point where the game is completely unplayable because I can't even see anything properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared the game cache repeatedly, killed all other running applications in memory management, restarted the game repeatedly, even factory reset the entire tablet, all with no change in the problem. I have opened support tickets and gotten only scripted responses with no useful info.

Still ongoing. Now crashing every few minutes. Attempting to use Doctor Doom's SP2 attack causes an IMMEDIATE freeze and then crash.

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited August 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Vision Aarkus lag needs to be addressed NOW, it has been almost a year and the lag renders him unplayable on Android. I have posted numerous times on this forum, I have sent tickets in, and NO SOLUTION, just the standard automated generic "We are sorry to hear about so and so...blah blah, we will look into it..." Threads on this topic either suddenly disappear or closed down, what are you trying to pull or hide? This is ridiculous, tone down the unnecessary cosmetic animations or something, when is this going to be resolved?!!!
    IGN- Alfa Pigeon
    Device- Galaxy J3 Prime
    Android Version 7.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: latest
    Game mode: all
    Description- Game unplayable due to lagging when using or fighting against Vision Aarkus . The fights slows to a crawl in fight mode with him. I cannot even test him out or use him in any content. I have made many requests concerning the same issue for months.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    In game name. Talharajpoot
    Device. Realmec3
    Operating system. Android 10
    Cellular or wifi. Both
    Carrier name. Jazz
    Game version 27.2
    Issue. Game is very laggy specially against doom in alliance quest it's almost like a auto fight wi even can't have a control
  • Eu_GabiEu_Gabi Posts: 2
    In game Name: Eu Gabi
    Device: Huawei P9 lite
    Game version: last update 28
    Game mode: All
    I have freezing problems when i start a fight, every fight since about 3 monts(more or less), but now i have bigger lag problems even during the fights. It's a real problem for my allince fights. Another problem is that the game just freezes when i want to play labyrints and it's useless so i need to exit the game.
    Hope it's something you can fix it as i am pretty sure it's not my phone that has issues. Thank you!
  • BonoqBonoq Posts: 12

Bonoq said:

In-Game Name: Bono•
    Device and Model: Galaxy Tab A
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed:  latest. Cant find from google play store the version number
    Game Mode: everywhere
    Description of the Issue:
    Game has crashed since the beginning it's not a new thing..
    But after this new update and boss rush update...I can fight max 2-3 fights or open few crystals or upgrade few levels and then game crashes...works few minutes, not even five minutes.
    There is some lag too but crashing is insane. Game freezes or starts to blink before crashing or it shows red connection sign.
    Connection is fine, nothing wrong in there.

yes thats what happens to me too daily after i fight 2-3 fights my game crashes before it does the rocks behind start to flicker ad thats when i know that my game will crash now a days after the emergency maintenance whenever i use my doctor dooms special 2 it freezes or pauses of a second and then crashes this creates a big problem in alliance war if u have a doctor doom pls try his special 2 and tell whether it happenes to u or not?
    Rocks blink right! Tried my doom, nothing happened this time but next time I'm sure.
  • GO_BROKEGO_BROKE Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: KA-SH
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular (Carrier TPG) - No connectivity issues in my region and I can watch YouTube perfectly fine.
    Game Version Installed: Version 28.0.0.
    Game Mode: AW/AQ/Side Quests (Most Game modes where opponent PI is greater than mine).
    Description of the Issue: Lag in response resulting in a missed block (5% of the time). Hang in screen for split second in middle of fight (less than 5% of time). Transiting screen or Opening Crystals will show disconnected wifi symbol more frequently. These are issues that become very apparent following the last update and system maintenance.

• EarlofbarrettEarlofbarrett Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: earlofbarrett
    Device and Model: Nvidia Shield K1
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (anywhere)
    Game Version Installed: Current
    Game Mode: AW/AQ/Side Quests (Most Game modes where opponent PI is greater than mine).
    Description of the Issue: Performance is definitely worse the harder or more difficult the opponent. Getting constant lagg, slower loading times, unresponsive controls during fight, red WiFi symbol in bottom right is more frequent, game constantly shutting down - particularly against harder opponent.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    In game name: AgentApoc.
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A51
    Device OS: Android 10
    4g or Wifi: WiFi
    Game Version: 28.0
    Description of Issue:

Lag, freezing, camera drops as soon as you enter a fight.

• kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    In game Name: kgrobins
    Device: Android s10
    Cellular and Wifi
    Game version: Most recent as of July 29 2020
    Game mode: All modes of game play
    Description:
    Character will jump back during fight with me even touching my screen. While holding block my character will drop their block as soon as my opponent starts attacking.
  • In game name: Shield agent 15
    Deviice: Android s10
    Wi-Fi
    Game mode: all but arena
    Issue: after one hit the game will crash. Also with the nexus from compensation my options were all black and I couldn't tell who owns clicking but ended up get stark spodey. While I'm not disappoint I feel I should report this issue to be fixed
  • GriZzLyRoDGriZzLyRoD Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: GriZzLy9
    Device and Model: ASUS ROG PHONE 2
    Device Operating System: android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 28.0.00
    Game Mode: All game modes lag ghosting in game etc.
    Description of the Issue: AFTER LAST UPDATE.. i got lag issues and when start fight champions run at the begining run with ghosting and laggy.like for example screen 10hz . you can check if you dont know what is ghosting in game. before update was not problem just disconnected issues but after update so many problem specially ghosting in game.. so much uncomfortable..and iam playing with 120hz and 8gb ram its not possible normally.best gaming phone even better than iphone. and i got this issues intersting.. please help us guys..
  • In game name : G£OCK
    Device and Model: Samsung galexy s10 ... SM-G973F
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: Latest version
    Game Mode: logging in
    Description of the Issue: cannot log in unless I uninstall the game then reinstall then wait again for the new update then can play until I close the game then try playing again . Have to keep doing this to play... only had this issue since the ... ( heralds of glactus) update never seen issuse before
  • Chicano509Chicano509 Posts: 24
    In game name: chicano509
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operatoring System: version 9
    Cellular or WiFi : both, Verizon mobile network
    Game Version: latest version un-installed and reinstall the past 3 days, every day
    Game Mode: alliance quest
    Description of the issue: there's a delay in parry, block and overall gameplay with specials
  • NOOOBMASTERNOOOBMASTER Posts: 33
    In game name: nooobmaster
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy note 10
    Device OS:Android 10 one ui 2.1
    4g or Wifi: WiFi and 4g
    Game Version: 28.0
    Description of Issue: I got connections issue evey minutes don't know why but this issue is from v27.2.5 before it was good on v27.2 and now v28.0 is became worse every fight i get connection error!
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    In game name :M.tigerea
    Device: Tecno Camon CX
    Device OS: Android 7.0
    Connection: Cellular
    Game Version: latest version
    Description of issue:Freezing of game during alliance events when selecting champions
  • t_spanat_spana Posts: 3
    t_spana said:

In-Game Name: t_spana
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
    Device Operating System: MIUI 10.2 (Android 6.0.1)
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Alliance Quest.
    Description of the Issue: I've always experiences some performance issues with lag where gameplay would freeze for a moment (I thought it's to do with my phone being a bit old). Since the new update the game completely freezes, rarely so but when I it happens I have to restart the same. This has happened in story and event quests up until now, so when I do lose a champion I can quit out and start over. This morning it happened during an AQ match and I ended up losing my champion.

Please let me know if it's an issue with my phone or not.

Same old problems still persisting. It has only been in the event quest since the new update 28.0.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    It's appalling.
    The amount of time and/or money people put in the game to then get slapped round the face with this garbage.
    The past few weeks have been embarrassingly bad. It's almost like they gave the bus driver a dummies for mobile game developers book and said, "there you go pal, crack on with updates 27.2.5 and 28.0 for us".
    @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Lyra pls atleast resopnd to this you guys are like completely silent give us any news or some thing if all android users uninstall the game u guys will suffer so bad pls fix it
    pls kabam i beg u pls fix this issue
    Are madharchod kabam ! When your game is going get fixed every fight i loss connection and loss half of my health champ . Kabam madharchod , kabam batichod , randi ka bacha kabam
    Dear madharchod kabam ! my game is getting connection problem every match.
    Fixed this or remove your game from playstore.
    Because your developer team is sucks from 3 weeks they are unable to fix a simple connection problem ! This problem is occurring in every Android phone now don't ask specifications of phone.
    Kabam developers are hijra ka fauj.
    Madharchod kabam you are wasting your money on your developer team try to recruit good and capably employees !
  • Eu_GabiEu_Gabi Posts: 2
    Forgot about the blocking during combo issue,this one is a very annoying problem, even if it doesnt happen in every fight
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    In-Game Name: K1lltast1c
    Device and Model: LG X Power 3
    Device Operating System: Current
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Latest Update
    Description of the Issue: Random freezes, and game crashes in all modes. Most times it happens while evading a special. Doesn't matter the champion used, or fighting against.