**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Monday / 4th July Deal History

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Really hoping the deals blow me away this year. Been hoarding units in anticipation, have almost 11k saved and plan to do an odin deal to get all the unit deals if they're worth it.

Agreed. I plan to whale out on these, if they are anything like the Cyber Weekend deals from last November.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Honestly don't see how 4th of July deal can even hit the mark. If you have to pick between a 6 star awakening gem or t5cc then aren't you better off using the 15k units to just complete multiple paths of abyss
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Honestly don't see how 4th of July deal can even hit the mark. If you have to pick between a 6 star awakening gem or t5cc then aren't you better off using the 15k units to just complete multiple paths of abyss

But what if you are all done with Act 6 and 100% Abyss...? 🧐
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

But what if you are all done with Act 6 and 100% Abyss...? 🧐
    Maybe act7 lol if i comes out before
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    2 months away, so much can happy. Why speculate?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I got a full list of videos that I found of Cyber Monday and they had one in 2015.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

True. But you’ll be able to get those rewards in time to come as an eventuality. The extra T5CC etc, will always be extra.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

Easy to do over 12 months.

If you grind arena more you’ll pick up more units and Battlechips but for a stress free way to earn this works out well
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

If you grind arena more you’ll pick up more units and Battlechips but for a stress free way to earn this works out well

You can get 12k units in 2 months if clear all milestones.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You aren't counting tons of other free units that you get for next to minimal effort such as the 100 you get every month from the calendar, or the 25 you get for each 3 day even if you're in an alliance, or the 25 you can get from the level up event every 4 or so days. Also classic versions of the variants are a more rare but also easy way to get some extra units when they come around.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Bulmkt said:

You aren't counting tons of other free units that you get for next to minimal effort such as the 100 you get every month from the calendar, or the 25 you get for each 3 day even if you're in an alliance, or the 25 you can get from the level up event every 4 or so days. Also classic versions of the variants are a more rare but also easy way to get some extra units when they come around.
    What milestone is that???
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    GOTG said:

Bulmkt said:

You can get 12k units in 2 months if clear all milestones.
    Which milestones are you talking about??
    edited October 2020
    @Llessur

25 every 3 Day Alliance event (Completion, Arena Wins, Item Use, X-Men/Villain Use, etc.)

As for what GOTG said, He's referring to every Arena Milestone for every Arena that pops up (Summoner Trials, 3* Featured, 4* Basic, 4* Featured, 5* Featured, T1A, T4B, and T4CC arenas, the last 3 don't require all Milestones to get all the units though).

Combine the units from the milestones plus what you get from spending your battlechips is a ton of units.

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Thats so helpful! Thanks so much for putting this together.
    Gmonkey said:

Cavalier has to be better than July 4. Which will make thronebreaker interesting. There has to be enough of a difference between thronebreaker and cavalier to justify spend.

The Thronebreaker deals are going to have way more 6 star sig stones than we've ever seen you can count on that. Those things have been absolutely trickling to the players. Obviously, will have a healthy amount of T5CC as well
    edited November 2020
    Updated Offer sheet for the history books. Did you expect this and get what you wanted? It went 'ok' for me.

Quick link to full res version on my Google Drive:
    https://bit.ly/4th_Cyber_Unit_Cache_Offers

K00shMaan said:

Gmonkey said:

Cavalier has to be better than July 4. Which will make thronebreaker interesting. There has to be enough of a difference between thronebreaker and cavalier to justify spend.

The Thronebreaker deals are going to have way more 6 star sig stones than we've ever seen you can count on that. Those things have been absolutely trickling to the players. Obviously, will have a healthy amount of T5CC as well
    This conversation did not age well. Deals sucked
    Not quite what I personally was expecting... Sucked - no but underwhelmed a bit... yes.

https://youtu.be/mtye56nF2Zo
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

Gmonkey said:

Not quite what I personally was expecting... Sucked - no but underwhelmed a bit... yes.

Aren’t these deals objectively worse than July 4?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

K00shMaan said:

Gmonkey said:

They are if your a Cavalier.
  • PerginaPergina Posts: 6
    Whaled out for 4 years. Skipped the 4th and Cyber deals this year. It’s never been more apparent that Kabam only cares about super whales and brand new players.
    TyEdge said:

K00shMaan said:

Gmonkey said:

It was 65% total T5CC for July 4th and 50% for this round. That is where I thought it was most lacking. There really wasn't an incremental bump compared to 4th and just focused more on 6* stuff - with no choice options. Worse maybe by the fact that it didn't improve much if at all (which has typically happened). Maybe I'm too easy to be somewhat content...
  • Skywalker77Skywalker77 Posts: 7
    edited November 2020
    The pairings of things is just all over the place. The $100 Odin in Cavalier gives you a 6* nexus and t5CC shards, and then a 5* rank up gem?! What the hell does that do for me? Give me the materials so maybe, if I pull a 6* worth a Damn, I can bring it up to R2 at least. Most Cav players are well beyond 5* champs. The $50 offer might be the dumbest offer ever. I get essentially 5 5* crystals, no 6* crystals, .... but then a bunch of 6* sig stones and a 5% shard crystal on a resource not needed to rank up a 5*. Just Wow!!

Better off spending $30 on three of the $10 bundle to get 45k 5* shards with 10.5k 6* shards. That’s the only cav offer worth a damn. Just don’t expect to be able to R3 that 6* in the next 8 months.
    Updated Graphic from today's deals. Enjoy!

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Updated Graphic from today's deals. Enjoy!

Thanks for the update. Just one point, this could be a bit misleading if not mentioned that it is for TB players only. UC players got a way worse bundle.

Thanks for the update. Just one point, this could be a bit misleading if not mentioned that it is for TB players only. UC players got a way worse bundle.

You're right but I think I did mention before (maybe?) that this graphic is going to be a quick reference for the cache offers at the highest level of the game. That's just where I'm typically at so it's what I put together so I have sometime to check back against.