Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MadbadfrubblesMadbadfrubbles Member Posts: 7
    We have been hit twice this season due to these bugs and I am hoping a fair solution is made as some haven't been affected much at all
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 295 ★★
    In the end if they don’t fix and make up for it all. Especially if alliances are dropping ranks and don’t get them back hit them where it hurts the pocket book. This is not the month to be playing games. I sure as heck know I will not be spending my normal hundreds of dollars for this months deals at end of the month and will not spend again.
  • Labais55Labais55 Member Posts: 40
    Its second war where we get this s... its totally mesed
  • RazhieRazhie Member Posts: 1
    Same for our alliance. 😡

• Bri69walBri69wal Member Posts: 12
    That happened to our alliance last season and pushed us to gold 3 and Kabam didn’t do anything. Got the generic response they were looking into it and then it closed and never got another response.
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    We have been un-Enlisted for the second time. I guess there is no big difference between plat3 and gold3 🤔
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Member Posts: 22
    We were able to stay enlisted Friday but today we were not. We didn’t get a bye either. If I would have known how today was going to go I wouldn’t have spent units and glory on potions I used in the last war. This compensation better be substantial considering how colossal this mess that’s been created is.
  • CerresinhoCerresinho Member Posts: 2
    Same here „have_fun“ is also enlisted of War two times in a row! Not Funny Kabam, Not funny :-(
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Happened to my alliance as well.
  • RaiserRaiser Member Posts: 424 ★★
    Csutton said:

I think something like this is in line... as many have said. This is extremely costly to many, regardless of level played at. Hopefully Kabam will show us they care and they WANT us to keep playing this game... because it’s getting to the point where many are talking about leaving for a while, quitting all together, even boycotting (which I don’t agree is a solution).

Point is, we need to feel like Kabam is sincerely sorry for the tremendous cost to all of us. AND DONT BE STINGY ... not like these comp packages are coming from their personal bank accounts.

ALLIANCE COMPENSATION
    1. Double AQ rewards for all to help cover the lost placement (higher tiers losing out on LOTS OF T5b and t2a)
    2. Stop war season and give all a large pack of goods based on progression (maybe 3 tiers) AS WELL AS full season rewards for where they were placed before the issues started.
    3. Remove 5 war minimum rule all together for this war season.

SINGLE PLAYER COMPENSATION
    1. 1500-2500 units
    2. Big Pack of health pots and revives based on progression (again, maybe 3 tiers or so)
    3. Large bundle of shards based on progression (Give “Beginners” a few 4* and some 5* shards,
    give “Uncollected” 15k 5* shards,
    and give “Cavalier” 20k 5* shards and 2.5k 6* shards.
    4. Bundle of boosts and arena refreshes

I know some may say that’s too much or not enough, but it’s not possible to please everyone. This situation certainly calls for Kabam to push out some serious “brown nosing, we are so so sorry, and we don’t want you to leave Compensation packs”

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

Agree
  • DęłtåDęłtå Member Posts: 295
    I find it so funny how many are complaining about wars they suck should be removed and replaced with something new
  • lozzadudelozzadude Member Posts: 164
    edited November 2019
    I've recently joined a new alliance. You need to participate in 5 wars to get season rewards (i think). Since my new alliance could not enlist in two wars since i joined, I won't make 5 wars & I won't get any season rewards. Is anything going to happen about that?

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Member Posts: 37
    Hey @Kabam Miike provide some update and dont beat around the bushes this time around
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Csutton said:

I think something like this is in line... as many have said. This is extremely costly to many, regardless of level played at. Hopefully Kabam will show us they care and they WANT us to keep playing this game... because it’s getting to the point where many are talking about leaving for a while, quitting all together, even boycotting (which I don’t agree is a solution).

Point is, we need to feel like Kabam is sincerely sorry for the tremendous cost to all of us. AND DONT BE STINGY ... not like these comp packages are coming from their personal bank accounts.

ALLIANCE COMPENSATION
    1. Double AQ rewards for all to help cover the lost placement (higher tiers losing out on LOTS OF T5b and t2a)
    2. Stop war season and give all a large pack of goods based on progression (maybe 3 tiers) AS WELL AS full season rewards for where they were placed before the issues started.
    3. Remove 5 war minimum rule all together for this war season.

SINGLE PLAYER COMPENSATION
    1. 1500-2500 units
    2. Big Pack of health pots and revives based on progression (again, maybe 3 tiers or so)
    3. Large bundle of shards based on progression (Give “Beginners” a few 4* and some 5* shards,
    give “Uncollected” 15k 5* shards,
    and give “Cavalier” 20k 5* shards and 2.5k 6* shards.
    4. Bundle of boosts and arena refreshes

I know some may say that’s too much or not enough, but it’s not possible to please everyone. This situation certainly calls for Kabam to push out some serious “brown nosing, we are so so sorry, and we don’t want you to leave Compensation packs”

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

People are always talking about quitting for some reason or other... when they excluded 4* from act 6.. ppl were mad and gonna quit blah blah.. wait and see what kabam says about this current situation in a week or so.. then y’all can talk about quitting.. while you continue to play and and give them money..

Just so you know though.. the only way to actually get them to change anything is to stop giving them money.. and tbh.. that makes sense.. they are in the business of making money after all..
  • LeovaMLeovaM Member Posts: 37
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

Lets accept that - this is a huge ****. Our alliance is knocked out from enlisting twice in a row, and for 3 days now on, we are still waiting for your proper answer to the question - how this will be solved? How will you balance the situation built around this problem? How will this affect our alliance war season results? And finally - actually WHEN will you fix this fokin issues?
  • LeovaMLeovaM Member Posts: 37
    For all of the developers and admins of this forum: watch this video, understand what are you doing, and realise, that if you keep doing the same thing as the past couple of months, you will keep losing players, maybe even little faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WaQ71Xs0N4&t=335s
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    I have been playing this game for over 2 years now and because of the glitches in AW and the whole game now we are in deep problems. Having spent on this game I am deeply disappointed by these regular glitches for such a high level game like MCOC. It's frustrating now that even wars are not working properly and thus mine and other alliances are at great loss. Now we will loose our deserved rewards and even compensations are lately really average. 4*s and 4* shards do no good at our level.. so If the compensations are not worthy this time around I have made up my mind to invest my time and money in something that's more stable and fair. Still a big fan of MCOC.. So hope it comes back strongly!
  • BiiverBiiver Member Posts: 25
    Now it’s the second time that we have been enlisted but nothing happened, when will there be an Update un that, made a ticket about the arena as well, only answer is read the forums, but there is no answers in the forums.
  • PellucidumPellucidum Member Posts: 26
    War is one of the main reasons we play. We love the competition and ability to earn good rewards. Matchmaking is a basic component which needs to work. If it doesn't , we need compensation to level the playing field. Pls help.
  • Kerka00Kerka00 Member Posts: 4

Same problem
  • AZOG_AZOG_ Member Posts: 39
    The same for us, we missed 2 wars and we were in G3 and now we are down to S1 without playing...and after this war that we can't play we will go down again. This is unaccettable for all the efforts we make to be a competitive alliance in war and to maintain players in the alliance.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Member Posts: 269
    Things happen and there is nothing we or Kabam can do to make up for it. Kabam said that they are thinking of rewards and this pleases me.
    However, those issues do not only affect alliances that do not strat a matchmacking to to a bug.
    Some alliances lose confidence and do not close wars, this involves an incredible leap forward in the standings to the detriment of the other alliances. Good for those how wins in such a way but this is a big issues for those who were above.
    I really hope you Kabam can also consider this aspect in your compmensations reasoning.
  • TitanLaw88TitanLaw88 Member Posts: 1

The remedy is simple. Let the season continue and award everyone one tier above where they end up ranking. If you wnd up p4 you get p3 rewards. I’d you end up p2 you get p1 rewards. I’d your #1 you get % increase. Costs kabam nothing. Everyone is compensated for BS. No one is “penalized” it’s that easy.

We have dropped from Plat4 rank 19 to Plat4 Rank 235 missing 2 wars due to this nonsense, So disappointing as we all pushed so hard to make plat3 so this idea is fair and should be considered.
  • GokuAmarGokuAmar Member Posts: 28
    Missed 2 wars because of this issue and now our Bracket is Gold 1 from Plat 3 .Are you gonna take any action .

just end the season and give rewards to every ally based on their standings and tier prior to Nov 8 issue.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

• Shrev0304Shrev0304 Member Posts: 10
    Do we submit a ticket for missing the last war that was canceled by you or was this across the board so u will send a fix for everyone? We where able to enlist for next war but missed an entire War. Please reply thanks
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Member Posts: 215
    It hasn’t been two wars though it’s been 1 and the second has only just started placement so stop blowing it out of proportion
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

It hasn’t been two wars though it’s been 1 and the second has only just started placement so stop blowing it out of proportion

For some it has been 2 wars, and some have already lost more than 1 rank
  • 아기주피터아기주피터 Member Posts: 1
    Our season is dead, we have not been able to register 2 times in a row, we have lost a lot of points and our place in platinum 3, it's totally abused
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
    Also affected here by the second run of de-enlistment. We're now "stuck" at enlistment stage and have no way of gaining the next tier and rewards we all were working to, and had spent resources for.

Alliance tag [ÄsäsN]
This discussion has been closed.