**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    CommandoCommando Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike
    Can you please break down the meaning of "unique".
    My alliance placed 1 of every available champ in the 4* and or 5* roster and made sure that the champions themselves were not the same. Yet when war started we had a total of 77 "unique" champs, which makes no sense at all.

A list of unique champs would really help with this change in AW.

Thank you in advance
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    AHAHAHAH YOU SAID CLASS WOULD BE VISIBLE, not that the mini bosses would be in plain sight. Facepalm

Wait, what? You can see mini boss?

Yes. Tier 1, aw rating 2300 more or less, and we see the boss and minibosses.
  • Options
    DirtydogDirtydog Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Why has our defender diversity gone down from 107 when aw started to 36, I'm guessing another great kabam update
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Who thought this map was a good idea, who exactly tested it because this map is to spread out and takes to much energy to traverse it, also it is a laughingly badly designed map.

This new map really needs to be redesigned shrunk down so there's not so much empty space, so it's easier to traverse and needs to have enough defenders to cover the map.

Also for whatever reason we can see the middle bosses, and if you're under a certain tier then you can see absolutely everything about your oppositions defense.

Which is just baffling to me and takes all of defensive stratgey out of the war since your opposition can see who we placed or who the mini bosses are and plan accordingly.

The map didn't need to change this much, if you wanted to add portals and make changes fine. Aslong as you make sure the map is desgined right, make sure it's easy to traverse, make sure there's enough defenders per tile, make sure the portals don't cost or cost to much, make sure that there's enough hidden information especially the middle bosses.

I'm really hoping they rethink this design and make some extreme changes to it, but sadly I think we might get stuck with map and it's going to take a lot to get used.

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Absolutely horrible idea guys, you said less waiting for nodes, but that's not true and we have Keep checking aback in and using energy on the portals and empty spaces, what a complete waste of time, as if this game didn't already have enough grind time wasted in it, only solution I can see is taking away the energy it takes to use a portal would be a lot better
  • Options
    This make setuo is horrible. 6 e to do 2 fights and 18 e to get to the boss is a joke... either the timer is 30 mins or the map need to shrink. Its boring to move 3 to 4 spot and then wait 2 to 3 hours for the next fight.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    This is basically another AQ in term of time spent in the game. You must be crazy...
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    My Alliance has 0 Diversity Points (unless this is a display bug on my phone). I can see the opponents Mini-Bosses (Tier 9). It's gonna take forever to get through the map.. I have't even joined the attack yet and already this AW version is stale.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    KABAM, this is a complete disaster. Your dev team is a joke and have ruined AW. Someone should be fired.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Bravo
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Also, this map is a total disaster for allies having people from different countries. If you want this map you should remove the timer at all.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Oh man, how long did the last AW go for? 1 and a half years? I can't even make it past 1 day with this map. I'm thinking of all the stuff I gotta do tomorrow before work and playing this huge map doesn't have a spot. The old map did.
  • Options
    Casidy11_Casidy11_ Posts: 15
    Wow. This may be one of the worse updates yet. Absolutely terrible design based solely on trying to get more to "pay" to win. Instead more people will just stop playing.

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    this map is just confusing as hell
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I clicked on b and it went to c, the nodes colours are hard to read, did I just make a mistake or is this another bug
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Yuck this map is poopy
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I hope they are embarrassed by putting out this garbage. I am not sure they accomplished anything with this update.
    They lowered energy time but it takes longer to fight.
    They created new AW only boosts that aren't available today?
    With diversity and no defender kills I think it's better to place less defenders. Where are all these unique nodes to take advantage of with unique champ abilities?

If all.kabam.wantes to do is get us to spend on pots at minibosses and boss why make us fall asleep before we can fight?

Who designed the layout? Was it some old design that never got approved when quality nattered?
  • Options
    This map just completely disaster. Its ok. If this is an event map with 70 energy slot + 6 minutes energy refill. With 5 energy slot + 1 hour refill? Just completely disaster.
  • Options
    What happen to the new boosts we were to have in the store
  • Options
    This map is too busy with the link nodes and portals. I really hate it. Please redesign it...
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    What happened was the guy who they had a good map all planned took it home to iron out some last minute kinks, then their dog ate the memory stick. so they had to scramble an an put up this monstrosity of a map until the dog poops out the real one on the memory stick. Now am not sure who got the worst deal, us for having to play this map or the guys who have to search the doggy poop.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    God what a horrible map. I can't bare even getting through it today let alone for years to come. Change this **** ASAP!
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Badrose wrote: »
    Also, this map is a total disaster for allies having people from different countries. If you want this map you should remove the timer at all.

I'm in a worldwide alliance and somehow I've made it to a mini boss with 12+ hours remaining. Are you guys even playing or just whining?
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    vikky89 wrote: »
    swzddsc0fa2o.png

Someone posted this on Reddit. This is the diversity kabam is looking for Lol.

Obviously folks aren't going to be able to rework their rosters overnight; however, it would be much easier with rank down tickets.
This discussion has been closed.