**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    LLEEXXLLEEXX Posts: 37

LLEEXX said:

Daredevil turns 60 in April 2024 since his first appearance in April 1964, it would be incredible if this month they added Bullseye but they also added another character related to this comic, I will leave some proposals

I think this suggestion is awesome. I’d love to see upgrades as well &/or instead just cause both Elektra & Daredevil (classic) are bottom tier champs in the current meta. Why Elektra doesn’t fight with her sai’s to begin with is weird to me. Same with Daredevil & his batons. Both these champs should be utilizing their equipment/weapons constantly. Hell, Moonknight utilizes a bow staff when I’ve always known the character to fight with his fists or use his lunarangs like dual sided knives (btw Moonknight is another champ in desperate need of an upgrade) but I’m sure Kabam is aware that their older champs are in desperate need of updates given how many they’ve updated from the OG roster like Iron Man (classic) & Hulk (classic).
    My thought is more about there being a variety of the same character, just as it happens with Spiderman, Hulk or Ironman.

Another point is that as he says, they are at the bottom, they basically start from the same thing and none of them stand out.

If they include the Yellow version they would basically also be adding the one from the next series (Daredevil Born Again) due to the design.

On the other hand, if they add the version of Daredevil (Elektra) they would be adding a new version of Daredevil and Elektra at the same time.

By adding to the Shadowland version they would be adding to the stronger version of DD.

So basically adding to a different version has its advantages.

In the case of The Owl it would provide a new character. If it has a good development it can be good, hopefully Kabam my suggestion.
  • Options
    MagicWeaverMagicWeaver Posts: 1

Toranos (Utgard Thor)

Utgard Loki

Blizzard (Jim)
  • Options
    Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 184
    edited December 2023
    Thor (Mjölnir and Stormbreaker)

Cul Borson
  • Options
    Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Posts: 63
    If we are going to get any new Thor it should be his Herald Of Galactus version, not Stormbreaker
  • Options
    WindcatcherWindcatcher Posts: 1
    I would like to see characters from Marvel’s gods series.

Reddwyn

Dimitri

Aiko Maki

Cubisk Core

Master Hate

Mistress Love
  • Options

Fisher King

Xilo

Lactuca

Lodus Logos

Lycaon

Sobunar III
  • Options

Wildside

Manifold

Tosin Oduye

Killian Devo
  • Options
    TheAllRiderTheAllRider Posts: 1

The War Devil

Ghost Rider 44
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

• Options

The Adana

General Strange

King Peter (the StarLord)

Stormfront
  • Options
    I have been wanting SHATTERSTAR in the game for about 2 years after an event happened that made me appreciate Shatterstar more. I think he would be an amazing character to have in game
  • Options

Ruby Summers
  • Options
    Iron Man (Mjölnir)

Count Nefaria
  • Options

• Options
    OwenLionDogOwenLionDog Posts: 2
    edited December 2023
    You will notice that I don't support ability ideas, is because I still lack the fundamentals of understanding abilities in the game so that is why I will not implement them but I will support possible character synergies via comic book relations, but not the abilities that surround them that is up to you devs to make those.

1) The Maker 'Reed Richards Earth-1610'
    Reed Richards, also known as The Maker and formerly Mr. Fantastic, is one of the two main antagonists (alongside Magneto) of the Ultimate Marvel universe. Serving as the main antagonist of the Ultimatum aftermath, and a major antagonist in the wider Marvel Comics multiverse. As the Maker, he is the arch-enemy of the Ultimates and his former teammates the Fantastic Four.
    Idea: Character synergies I could see supporting people who could play as the maker are;
    Thanos
    Venom
    Reed Richards
    Psycho Man
    Terrax
    Thor
    Galan
    Dr. Doom

Though its notable that some of those counterparts do not resign with the 616 universe it still a good idea to expand the roster of mcoc champions

• Options
    MatchmakerMatchmaker Posts: 2

Night Raven

Grizzly (Maxwell Markham)
    Web-Weaver
  • Options
    MatchmakerMatchmaker Posts: 2

Ezekiel sims

Madame web
  • Options

Blade 2099

Muzzle

Eve Warlock

Samurai Venom

Sel Sennan

Jackpot
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 900 ★★★
    Reptile with a skill style shrug off ability (shed skin)
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Tempest (Nicolette Giroux)

Conquest (Bridget Malone)

Bedlam (Olisa Kabaki)

Carnivore (Andreas Zorba)

Decay (Yochiro Hachiman)

Inferno (Samantha McGee)

Stonecutter (Utama Somchart)
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 73
    Avalanche

Mutant (non-broken) Quake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_(character)
  • Options
    Maybe capitalize on Marvel's Spider-Man 2 by adding her or one of her siblings in?

• Options
    DrsqueegeeDrsqueegee Posts: 1

Hiro-Kala

Sunfire

Pluto (Hades)

Wizard

Nighthawk
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Kahhori (New Marvel Character) (What If S2)

• Options
    JoneenyoJoneenyo Posts: 4
    Would love to see Shatterstar, Warpath, & Cannonball from X-Force to make an appearance. I’d also love to see Maverick (a.k.a. Agent Zero) also. Plus after watching season 2 of WHAT IF…? I’d really like to see Kahhori (Kah-horti) added to the contest!

• Options
    ProwlerSymbioteProwlerSymbiote Posts: 481 ★★
    Wolf Cub (Mutant)

Greenskyn Smashtroll (Skill)

Doctor Doom (Ultimate) (Mystic)

Serpent (Cosmic)

D.E.A.D.P.O.O.L. (Tech)

Squawkeye (Skill)

Bee-Yonder (Cosmic)

Venus Dee Milo (Mutant)

Ringo Kid (Skill)
  • Options