**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Doomsfist79 I'd rather they take a few extra days and get it right than rush it and mess it up again
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

@Doomsfist79 I'd rather they take a few extra days and get it right than rush it and mess it up again

yea.. absolutely..
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Chovner said:

Hey all,

Still waiting on the final new Rewards. Still hoping to get them out for you today, but it might be tomorrow at this time. Will keep you updated.

Little check in updates like this go such a long way to keep everyone from complaining and constantly asking/wondering about info. Thanks
    This @Kabam Miike sorry I know we aren’t really supposed to tag you, but I’m a spirit of the law kind of guy and I want to reiterate what was just said. I was very critical of the communication about 6-8 months ago. Collectively it has come a very long way and yes these little updates are very appreciated. You guys are doing great.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    New update is out!
    Cyporg said:

New update is out!

Lol yea.. that usually happens each month.. but thanks for letting us know..
    edited March 2020

Cyporg said:

New update is out!

deleted cuz I can't read good
    edited March 2020
    Nevermind, says march 11, my bad, thought it was coming with the update
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Cyporg said:

Cyporg said:

New update is out!

haha nice. The update was supposed to include 6.4, but it doesn't, just says coming soon. So I guess they're pushing that content into the game later with another update.
    It releases next week on March 11th
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike First, I apologize for tagging you, but I actually had a question that wasn't related to rewards, so I wanted to do everything I could to get your attention.

In the description of some of the paths, pasted below, you describe the incinerates, coldsnaps, and shocks as "effects".

Could you please clarify if these are debuffs or passives? In other words, will Iceman be safe on the Fire path? Warlock and Human Torch on Ice? Thing on shock? Any clarity you, or a beta tester, could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Energy Adoption: Fire
    The Defender has a 50% chance to inflict the Attacker with Incinerate on contact. These effects will not trigger while the Defender is suffering from a Bleed Debuff. The Defender also takes 100% reduced damage from Incinerate effects and gains a Regeneration Buff healing 1% of max health per second until the Incinerate expires.

Energy Adoption: Ice
    The Defender has a 50% chance to inflict the Attacker with Coldsnap on contact. These effects will not trigger while the Defender is suffering from an Armor Break Debuff. The Defender also takes 100% reduced damage from Coldsnap effects and gains a Regeneration Buff healing 1% of max health per second until the Coldsnap expires.

Energy Adoption: Lightning
    The Defender has a 50% chance to inflict the Attacker with Shock on contact. These effects will not trigger while the Defender is suffering from a Poison Debuff. The Defender also takes 100% reduced damage from Shock effects and gains a Regeneration Buff healing 1% of max health per second until the Shock expires.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

McCloud33 said:

@Kabam Miike Most everyone is talking about the final rewards and for good reason, but I think what is getting glossed over are some of the new nodes in Chapter 4. In particular the power sting.

In speaking with others who were involved in the BETA, and doing a little research, there are only 4 champs currently in the game that can power sting on their own. Emma Frost, Wasp, Yellow Jacket and Human Torch (when in nova flames). They also have very short duration power stings in which you won't be doing 90% reduced damage, resulting in hardly any effect in damage output.

There is one champ who can provide power sting via synergy...Mr. Fantasitc! This champ has been out less than a year and most players do not have him as a 5 star champion. This is very poor design and wreaks of the Mr. Sinister fight in 6.2 and the Poison vulnerability Mysterio in 6.3 which I believe everyone including Kabam agreed was a less than ideal design.

What's the point in doing the BETA test if you won't listen to those trying to help out and saying that this node is too much. Could you all please look at making this a 50%-70% reduction instead of 90% so those who do not have the ONE champion that can actually do a lane can at least push through with other champions?

We did take the feedback from Beta Players into account, but that doesn't mean that it will always be in the exact way that players suggested.

It's important for the team to marry their design intention with the feedback received. In this case, it is meant to be a pretty esoteric Node that rewards some Synergies and Champion choices. We found that players were having trouble with it, and in response, gave players an additional 40% attack while Power Sting is up.
    To be honest why would I bother ranking up champs like yellowjacket or emma frost especially for this if it’s way cheaper to just power through those **** paths with aegon or guillotine 2099 same as I did with that ridiculous acid wash mysterio and that stupid can’t stop won’t stop path? Was way faster just to get aegon up to a high combo and just heavy the opponent rather to use a stupid boost on mystics especially against that human torch
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Any update?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Any reward eta?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Update? Will it still be coming out today?
    H3t3r said:

Game update out😁 but reward nope lol
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

H3t3r said:

The update isnt out for me( android) but yeah i was asking about the rewards update.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

The update isnt out for me( android) but yeah i was asking about the rewards update.
    New objectives is good got 500 5 star from one crystal 😐
    H3t3r said:

Probably tomorrow.. or the next day.. or maybe we'll see on the 11th.. could also be they have decided the rewards will stay the same as first announced..
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Definitely like the addition of the nexus crystals and the changing the 5* rank up gems to 6* rank up gems.

Good changes. Just hope there are additional ways to gain t5cc shards in the future besides offers and aw.