**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Still think there should be a 5* generic AG for completion. But this is much better than it was before. Thanks for hearing us Kabam!!!!!
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Raganator said:

Quick question. Will we need to select which class t5cc we want right away, or will the selector go to our inventory?

That's a good question. Was thinking the same thing. Seems like every time I get selector at the lower tier levels, I have to select right then.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience as we worked to come up with these rewards adjustments for the Completion and Exploration of Act 6.

Our goal with these rewards is that the rewards from Completion should help you with Exploration and that Exploration helps set you up for what’s to come in the next Saga of Marvel Contest of Champions.

The new Rewards for Act 6 are:

Completion:
    Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x7
    Gold x1,500,000
    Tier 5 Basic Catalyst x3
    6-Star Rank 1 to 2 Rank Up Gem x1
    6-Star Shards x10,000
    25% T5CC Selector x1
    5-Star Hero Crystal Shards x10,000
    5-Star Nexus Hero Crystal x1

Exploration:
    Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal x1
    Tier 5 Basic Catalyst x4
    Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x8
    6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
    6-Star Rank 1 to 2 Rank Up Gem x2
    Gold x3,000,000
    6-Star Nexus Hero Crystal x1

Awesome!!!!!!! Thanks miike and the rest of kabam for reconsidering the previous rewards. Very pleased
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Quick question. Will we need to select which class t5cc we want right away, or will the selector go to our inventory?

Excellent question
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Question about the 6* Nexus crystal. If we save it until the basic pool is updated (after featured crystal expires) does it update to the new basic pool? Thanks
  • Bronc0_Bronc0_ Posts: 19
    The addition of Nexus crystals is great. Although I would have liked some more T5CC, there is a good chance to form one with the selector for advanced players and have two T5CC after exploration.
  • Rcomma81Rcomma81 Posts: 8
    Wow, this is better than i expected. Kudos!!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm very satisfied with the rewards! Thanks for listening to us! I can't wait to do the content now.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Still wont entice me to do rest of Act 6, bc honestly the era of skill gets you victory is long gone and this game is all bout making you spend money and not utitlize skill...really miss the old days of this game where it really mattered
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    Still needs to be a be a generic 6* gem and full T5C selector for 100% exploration due to the sheer effort involved.

Yes there’s rewards have been improved but they still fall short of what they SHOULD be.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience as we worked to come up with these rewards adjustments for the Completion and Exploration of Act 6.

Our goal with these rewards is that the rewards from Completion should help you with Exploration and that Exploration helps set you up for what’s to come in the next Saga of Marvel Contest of Champions.

The new Rewards for Act 6 are:

Completion:
    Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x7
    Gold x1,500,000
    Tier 5 Basic Catalyst x3
    6-Star Rank 1 to 2 Rank Up Gem x1
    6-Star Shards x10,000
    25% T5CC Selector x1
    5-Star Hero Crystal Shards x10,000
    5-Star Nexus Hero Crystal x1

Exploration:
    Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal x1
    Tier 5 Basic Catalyst x4
    Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x8
    6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
    6-Star Rank 1 to 2 Rank Up Gem x2
    Gold x3,000,000
    6-Star Nexus Hero Crystal x1

Really like this reward update now It seems worth the time exploring this difficult content
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It’s not where I wanted things but it’s a nice improvement. I am happy to see the improvement
  • SpankySpanky Posts: 9

Rewards buff is more than significant. 5* and 6* nexus hero crystals, 25% T5CC selector, and 5* r5 rank up gem crystals changed to generic 6* r2 rank up gems. Thanks Kabam.

I agree. Kabam has done well and thanks for taking feedback into consideration. These are much better than before.
  • Tato2288Tato2288 Posts: 3
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I reread the rewards and the way it is setup now you're guaranteed to be able to take a 6 star champion to r3. It may not be my 6 star Aegon but it will defintely be a decent champion. I will no longer continue to have an issue with these rewards. Thanks for listening.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    tafre said:

I am loving the reward increase but having 4 of those 3-4 gems and no 4-5 gems is a bit weird to be honest. Three 1-2 gems will be good for the future, for me and I am sure I will get like 2-3 science gems now that I already have three r2 six star science champs lol. Overall the renewed rewards look very juicy but no 4-5 gems is weird not complaining but not having any of those while having all those 2-3 and 3-4 gems is confusing to me :smiley:

There’s enough t5b and t2a in the rewards that if you wanted to take up all 4 of the champs you’d hypothetically use those 3-4 gems on to r5, you could.
  • Rcomma81Rcomma81 Posts: 8
    Btw, these 1-2 gems are generic.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm glad people are happy with the changes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

Rcomma81 said:

Btw, these 1-2 gems are generic.

Yes I noticed that now that you pointed it out, seems too good to be true! I would love to have those generic gems but I am still thinking that they might be class based and there might be a typo. Can anybody verify that those are actually six star generic 1-2 rank up gems? @Kabam Miike It still feels too good to be true even when typing it down lol :lol:
    It's a Gem, so arguably. It would be a Crystal if not.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    The real problem I forsee here is completion and the t5cc 25% selector. If you have to use it when you initially complete (and I'm assuming you do if other selectors are the precedent) this is going to pose a massive problem.
  • Raganator said:

It has to be selected right away.