**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What’s the reason behind your username?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★

I thought it would be a cool name for a YouTube channel back when I played CoD

Do you upload MCOC to this channel now?

I thought it would be a cool name for a YouTube channel back when I played CoD

Do you upload MCOC to this channel now?
    Lol I never got around to making a YT for content creation. Didn't want to steal all of Seatin's subscribers. I do have an account for reporting bugs though.
    A wise decision. Maybe you’ll have chance to upload later.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    *sigh* guess I'll explain now
    My forum name-thicco mode is a play on the song sicko mode. I personally think the song is a joke, and irl, I do be kind of thicc, so thicco mode was created.

My forum name-thicco mode is a play on the song sicko mode. I personally think the song is a joke, and irl, I do be kind of thicc, so thicco mode was created.

I was right!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Way back when I first played an online multiplayer game I had the hardest time finding a name that wasn't already taken. I finally ended up finding the name Werewrym (pronounced "where-worm") in a Dungeons and Dragons book I was reading at the time and thought it was perfect for two reasons. First it has such an odd spelling I never have to worry about anyone using it, and second it sounds pretty cool, and it's the name of a black dragon, which only added to the coolness factor.

Another dragon! Greetings, brother!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1200046/#Comment_1200046
    My man!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I was right!
    Haha yeah somewhat obvious. It's a pretty new username I've been using, but I do sometimes call myself lolodedme or lolodedmeme. The story behind that one is confusing

I was right!
    Haha yeah somewhat obvious. It's a pretty new username I've been using, but I do sometimes call myself lolodedme or lolodedmeme. The story behind that one is confusing
    not as confusing as you might think
  • WestCoastPartyWestCoastParty Posts: 22
    Mine is cuz the party never stops...
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Can you figure it out?

I deal special goods. I share what I love. When you do it enough, you become what you dreamed of.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Because it's a game on price is right...

*Shrugs*
    edited May 2020
    Plinko said:

Because it's a game on price is right...

*Shrugs*

reminds me of a funny story. don’t worry, it’s not just on price is right.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,831 ★★★★★

Named in honor of the real franchise hero.
    Wicket329 said:

Named in honor of the real franchise hero.

Yub Nub!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★

The diminutive of my name is Ben, cause I am a fan of Obiwan BEN Kinobe, I live in a province called Québec, and QC is the acronym. As for Slayer it's simple... BenQC is a Slayer of evil people!

why do you spell his last name kinobe?
    Not sure what you are aiming at here... but I am certain that you know who I am talking about

It's spelt Obi-Wan Kenobi.
  • tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    Huge Batman fan and it made me laugh a little imaging batman beating up marvel characters in game. And all othe variants of batman were not taken, so had to come up with something close.

Huge Batman fan and it made me laugh a little imaging batman beating up marvel characters in game. And all othe variants of batman were not taken, so had to come up with something close.

I feel like Moon Knight and Batman would be a cool team up.
  • GambitLover420GambitLover420 Posts: 17
    Um... self explanatory if you ask me
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I really like ninja's.

Um... self explanatory if you ask me

Hey suga

I really like ninja's.

ninjas are fun
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    When I was 15yo I watched first F-1 race and Kimi Raikkonen made his first debut. He was my fav driver since then. And he talks a lot like me, until few drinks 😂
    Sadly, not everywhere this username is available, probably someone likes Kimi as well hehe :)
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 448 ★★★
    I needed a username for the Spider-Man Unlimited game forums and Spider-Knight had been recently released so spiderknight. Most of the time that's not available so I tag a number behind it, usually Marvel Earth numbers (hence the 616).

I needed a username for the Spider-Man Unlimited game forums and Spider-Knight had been recently released so spiderknight. Most of the time that's not available so I tag a number behind it, usually Marvel Earth numbers (hence the 616).

Always makes me think of Spider-Man with a sword and stuff. Super cool.
    Raikis said:

When I was 15yo I watched first F-1 race and Kimi Raikkonen made his first debut. He was my fav driver since then. And he talks a lot like me, until few drinks 😂
    Sadly, not everywhere this username is available, probably someone likes Kimi as well hehe :)

Nice. Not an F1 fan myself, but Raikkonen is cool.
    edited May 2020

SpideyFunko, I hate how you created this post lmao 😂

what’s wrooooong @WarlockdaRobot?