**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What’s the reason behind your username?

123457»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I wanted to be StevieManWonderBoy, but it was either too long or taken already, I don't remember, so I settled for StevieManWonder. The funny thing is that everyone in my alliance and on the forums assumes my actual name is Steve, Stevie, or Stephen, but it's not lol, I just like Stevie Wonder
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★

I wanted to be StevieManWonderBoy, but it was either too long or taken already, I don't remember, so I settled for StevieManWonder. The funny thing is that everyone in my alliance and on the forums assumes my actual name is Steve, Stevie, or Stephen, but it's not lol, I just like Stevie Wonder

Figures. He’s a great artist.

It keeps appearing in my page when ever I refresh 😂

is that a bad thing?
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    not going to lie, I have no idea.

not going to lie, I have no idea.

To me, my Potato Men! chARGGGEEEEEE!!!!!
  • ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    I'm a bird
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Cause I started playing Mcoc around the time I was playing Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 A Lot.

For my Second Account "M.U.I. Gohan", I think Dragon Ball Super was going on at the time...

For my Third Account "Mythical Victini", it's one of my favorite Pokemon...
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I'm not good at the game so I'm not savage.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293

Always been curious as to why people’s usernames are what they are.

Mine is a mashup of Spidey (obvious) and Funko, which is the name of a company that makes collectible figures (some are bobble heads, some aren’t).

So, what’s the reason/story behind your username?

MARVEL and STAR WARS are bobbleheads, all others are not. ;-)
    edited May 2020

Mine is a mashup of Spidey (obvious) and Funko, which is the name of a company that makes collectible figures (some are bobble heads, some aren’t).

I honestly didn’t expect anyone on here to collect them, so I didn’t specify. I bugs me that it’s only them as bobbleheads and everything else is just a rotating head.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Big doctor who fan from the 70’s. But the number comes from my favourite number, not the version of the doctor.

Speaking of usernames I have kept things completely seperate so I’m not affected. But all the cyber training we get at basically says not to answer these kinds of questions. Too many clues to passwords and real information for hacking accounts. Some people are just to lazy and the password could be similar to their name. Or in the same area. I’m surprised so many people are answering

Big doctor who fan from the 70’s. But the number comes from my favourite number, not the version of the doctor.

Speaking of usernames I have kept things completely seperate so I’m not affected. But all the cyber training we get at basically says not to answer these kinds of questions. Too many clues to passwords and real information for hacking accounts. Some people are just to lazy and the password could be similar to their name. Or in the same area. I’m surprised so many people are answering

I just wanted to know the story behind people’s usernames. I don’t want account info and stuff, just want my curiosity satisfied.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 584 ★★★

I just wanted to know the story behind people’s usernames. I don’t want account info and stuff, just want my curiosity satisfied.
    Not doubting your intentions whatsoever. But I’m not kidding about cyber training. We have to take courses every year in keeping with company policy. I just completed this years 2 weeks ago and things like this were specifically referenced.

Not doubting your intentions whatsoever. But I’m not kidding about cyber training. We have to take courses every year in keeping with company policy. I just completed this years 2 weeks ago and things like this were specifically referenced.
    Yeah. Sucks that the internet is as dangerous as it is.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    So I started playing this game when I was about 14. And I was breezing through the info not reading anything it throws at me until the name pop up shows up and then naturally as a rational 14 year old who doesn't make wild assumptions, assumed it was asking for personal Info, so I put in my reaction to that turns out, it was asking for a name

So I started playing this game when I was about 14. And I was freezing through the info not reading anything it throws at me until the name pop up shows up and then naturally as a rational 14 year old who doesn't make wild assumptions, assumed it was asking for personal Info, so I put in my reaction to that.

I’m wheezing
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I honestly didn’t expect anyone on here to collect them, so I didn’t specify. I bugs me that it’s only them as bobbleheads and everything else is just a rotating head.
    Wait a minute THEY ROTATE?

Also the reason Marvel and Star wars have bobble heads and every other one doesn't is because of the fact some company has the rights to Marvel Figurines or whatever preventing them from making it in their actual style so they have to be bobble heads.

Also the reason Marvel and Star wars have bobble heads and every other one doesn't is because of the fact some company has the rights to Marvel Figurines or whatever preventing them from making it in their actual style so they have to be bobble heads.
    The ones that aren’t Marvel and Star Wars (i.e. DC) rotate from side to side, yes.
  • GambitLover420GambitLover420 Posts: 17

that sucks, but the bobbling isn't that bad. As long as figure quality is fine then I'm good.
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Mine came from the strongest version of hulk but I’m pretty sure everyone just thinks I have a green scar somewhere
    Greenscar said:

Mine came from the strongest version of hulk but I’m pretty sure everyone just thinks I have a green scar somewhere

that’d be weird if you did have one