**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I soloed an Abyss fight with IMIW...

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Also, @shield456, yesterday you made a post about who to rank for uc run, your account isn’t even level 30 let alone anywhere close to even thought LoL. Don’t meddle with things you know nothing about based off of 2 videos someone else who hasn’t done the abyss either has shown.

Don't say what u r not sur about, I am at lvl 44
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

shield456 said:

Also, @shield456, yesterday you made a post about who to rank for uc run, your account isn’t even level 30 let alone anywhere close to even thought LoL. Don’t meddle with things you know nothing about based off of 2 videos someone else who hasn’t done the abyss either has shown.

I mean unless you leveled up 14 times in a day
    Huh. That’s odd. Thought that was his account too...
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Dude, are you here to collect disagrees or what, 😂why are you pointlessly arguing

shield456 said:

I mean unless you leveled up 14 times in a day
    That's the other account not my Account.

My main account in play games and my main id is shield311 bot shield 456.
    shield456 was made for forums only Kabam account.
    So i gave that account to my brother
    shield456 said:

Either way, you’re main couldn’t do abyss if you had 10k units. Not happening. So go talk about 5.2.4 Masochism or something more your level.

shield456 said:

Either way, you’re main couldn’t do abyss if you had 10k units. Not happening. So go talk about 5.2.4 Masochism or something more your level.
    Okayyyy i give up, any tips on masochism as I am stuck on act 5.2.3
    😅😚🤠
    I unlocked willpower today from units i saved from past 2 weeks
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

😅😚🤠
    5.2.3 for buffet bring some champs with little to no buffs, like AA for example, quake, ghost works great, Void can reverses buffet completley, any hard hitter works tbh, take the phoenix / quake hidden lane.

I am planning to first rank up Imiw then Stealthy cause I am learning to use ghost first
    shield456 said:

I am planning to first rank up Imiw then Stealthy cause I am learning to use ghost first

But seriously, you’re stuck on buffet? And have units to get willpower but not uc?
    Any tips for 5.1.2 for the doom account
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

😅😚🤠
    Block rather than parry, bait heavy and specials
    shield456 said:

I unlocked willpower today from units i saved from past 2 weeks

You could have used those units to become UC

shield456 said:

But seriously, you’re stuck on buffet? And have units to get willpower but not uc?
    Exactly, nobody who's doing act 5 needs willpower

@shield456 this is my f2p mini account.
    @Masterpuff awesome

shield456 said:

Are you a hacker or something big fella? Pick on content your own size, stop talking about the Abyss when it's nowhere near your level. Work on ranking up those 4 stars. 🔥🔥🔥🚒🚒🚒
    This is mine
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

Are you a hacker or something big fella? Pick on content your own size, stop talking about the Abyss when it's nowhere near your level. Work on ranking up those 4 stars. 🔥🔥🔥🚒🚒🚒
    This is mine
    Mini account

shield456 said:

I was told in my other discussion on how to get cores and was advised to save and unlock willpower instead of buying revives for uc
    shield456 said:

@Masterpuff awesome

Thanks, I need about 1 more run through an act 4 quest for level 45 then I can do v3 completion. Hopefully I get some iso soon.
    edited September 2020

Can u show ur main account???
    Am excited to see how developed it would be
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

I was told in my other discussion on how to get cores and was advised to save and unlock willpower instead of buying revives for uc
    My mini has some of the ugliest masteries on the planet. No cruelty, precision, gc, willpower, regeneration, syg, I used the units on getting cav with solely ghost lol
    Can u show ur main account.
    Maybe u have 6star doom on that
    If mini is so good how perfect would main be
    shield456 said:

Can u show ur main account???
    Am excited to see how developed it would be

Abyss completion and 6.1-6.3.3 explored.