**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I soloed an Abyss fight with IMIW...

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Can u show ur main account.
    Maybe u have 6star doom on that

Yeah I do but unduped.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Are both ur, accounts in same alliance.
    My both r on same alliance.
    Void one is leader and doom mini is officer
    Still Imiw is better than ægon for abyss
    joke guys lolololol
    shield456 said:

Are both ur, accounts in same alliance.
    My both r on same alliance.
    Void one is leader and doom mini is officer

No, the alliance my mini is in is run by Edeuink and I. It used to be a feeder alliance to an alliance my main was in, but my main moved on and the “feeder” alliance is now as good as the main one. My main is in a 6x5 plat 4/3 ally.
    I've already collected 500 disagrees lol
    I've collected lols from meme thread and awesome from my champs images.
    Doom, corvus etc.
    Don't know how the heck i got agrees from
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    Anyways Ima comment here xD
    I still gotta do abyss
    Got Void and Doom atm. Both 5 and 6* aegon unduped soo if i dont dupe them Then i think sparky will be decent cause takes 1 - 2 revives for thing. I also saw an Omega Solo etc. CMM or Proxima for techs and last spot idk. advice anyone? ima save 10k units to be save. Got no corvus tho. Who will be a good collector counter can burst him down for #5 spot?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

My main account in play games and my main id is shield311 bot shield 456.
    shield456 was made for forums only Kabam account.
    So i gave that account to my brother

Either way, you’re main couldn’t do abyss if you had 10k units. Not happening. So go talk about 5.2.4 Masochism or something more your level.
    Okayyyy i give up, any tips on masochism as I am stuck on act 5.2.3
    😅😚🤠
    Use imiw. I heard he is great in abyss.
    zuffy said:

shield456 said:

shield456 said:

My main account in play games and my main id is shield311 bot shield 456.
    shield456 was made for forums only Kabam account.
    So i gave that account to my brother

Either way, you’re main couldn’t do abyss if you had 10k units. Not happening. So go talk about 5.2.4 Masochism or something more your level.
    Okayyyy i give up, any tips on masochism as I am stuck on act 5.2.3
    😅😚🤠
    Use imiw. I heard he is great in abyss.
    I indeed will.
    Lol.
    I play great with him. I love playing with him
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

shield456 said:

All players play with ægon but they can't get cross without wasting tons of units and revives.
    @Savage got through with Imiw only with 1revive.
    Without proof how can u say ægon is better for abyss.
    I have proof.
    The above video

you have proof of IMIW doing 2 fights, so you state than he is better than aegon for abyss, thats not proof at all, He didnt do abyss at all, He did 1 fight, im not even sure if he has completed abyss. Corvus does Green Goblin much better than aegon, does that make him better than aegon? No. I want to see IMIW work for harder fights like Collector, Masacre, Korg, Havok, Pun 2099 etc.

Basing a champ solely off 2 fights is not "proof" at all

The fact is Aegon was built for abyss, he is made for the content, he is the best for exploration.
    Sorry... but you're not grasping the entire story here. I went into abyss to test if IMIW was truly a viable option for those fights. I boosted up, set my masteries, and went in with subtle expectations but came out generally surprised. IMIW did far better than Aegon in all of the fights I managed to get in with him. I went up to Joe Fixit, but that was all I needed to see because the testing was a success. I have footage of all the fights I tried out but I'd rather not show most of them as many... and I mean many mistakes were made, mainly due to the fact that it was my first time fighting those particular champions paired with the abyss nodes I deeply studied. People can go ahead and criticize me but in the end we all have different opinions, with mine still hanging in the balance. Maybe using the term overrated was a bit too much and I should experience my runs first before saying such a controversial thing. All I'm trying to do here is help people save their units by delving into different options for the abyss. I apologize if I sounded like the average argumentative **** on the forums but just keep in mind... I don't think like the rest of the community.
    Also, I don't intend to have this thread shut down so please don't derail it guys.
    edited September 2020

Savage said:

Too much criticizing of my opinion on the post and not enough commemorating for my accomplishment and what I am about to accomplish. You should be praising me for having the guts to even use IMIW in my abyss run. But alas, the forum is filled with pointless arguments like these. Sad.

Many people said you had a good fight, but arguing IMIW is better than aegon is just wrong, and why are you seeking praise lol from a bunch of random people on forums
    Yeah... that came out totally wrong. Don't want to get too touchy-feely, personal here but let's just say mentally I'm negatively affected by criticism. Doesn't stop me from saying certain stuff on here but the virtual disagrees for some reason just make me feel down. Losing arguments just make it worse. That's why I'm just going to end it here and now.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    any update ? how IMIW perform on completion ? i dont have aegon. i have stealthy, undupe IMIW CG HT and doom
    Aztec said:

any update ? how IMIW perform on completion ? i dont have aegon. i have stealthy, undupe IMIW CG HT and doom

As far as the easy path goes, I'd say that imiw is definitely a valid champion to bring, but only if you have stealthy. Note that he must be awakened to do the certain playstyle I showed in the vidoes. If you plan on ramping up corvus for Abyss Collector then good luck. Not too sure how he is compared to Aegon against him.
    edited September 2020
    Let's not fight guys as everyone has their own perspective.
    @Savage and I liked Imiw and #Everyone love ægon.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    @Savage nice work using imiw. I also like him a lot and feel he is underrated.

I will say I have 100% the abyss and all my teams started with AEgon, second was torch. My first run I used SS (I didn’t have doom) he did ok. But doom was about a 300% upgrade once I got him ans I used him for the remaining 4 paths also.

To recap
    1. AEgon
    2. Torch
    3. Doom

The next two spots I mixed and matched for specific counters (Ronan / Void / NF / Corvus)

AEgon probably did about half the paths heavy lifting. Maybe slightly less overall.

The easy path was... well easy! The next 4 paths felt like they needed 6-7 good counters and only 5 spots on the team. So you pick your poison and make it work. That’s where AEgon shines he can take those fights that (other champs can solo) but you don’t have room for on the team.

Anyway I don’t disagree IMIW is great champ and can really stack up the plasma for some insane damage.

But AEgon is KING!
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    To bad that’s not a solo kill
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    This “solo“ requires Night Monkey, otherwise those debuffs expire quite quickly, making stacking of Plasma become impractical.

I do know Night Monkey is a great champ so it’s no problem to have him in the team. What I want to emphasize is that IMIW itself won’t be so shiny.

This “solo“ requires Night Monkey, otherwise those debuffs expire quite quickly, making stacking of Plasma become impractical.

I do know Night Monkey is a great champ so it’s no problem to have him in the team. What I want to emphasize is that IMIW itself won’t be so shiny.

What f*** is night monkey
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Spethly
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Haven't u seen Spiderman Far From Home yet?
    Have you actually done Abyss completion yet? Or just “test runs”?
    Edeuink said:

shield456 said:

Spethly
    Ohhhhh
    Stealthy.
    Didn't know lol.
    Just seen the end of far from home