**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

bitter disappointment again, sadly was excited to try the basic one then saw you fed the whales again forgetting the normal players. That is not worth 3,000 shards not when people have to rank up etc champions that will sit on the side line again afterwards. Again Rich get richer while normal every day players seem to scraps. You need to find balance between Beginner > Intermediate > UC > Cav and balance content to match it with adaquite prizes to do that content.

I am not saying the rewards have to be amazing for lower tier, but should also toss us a bone every once in awhile.

Bones: Bosh rush x6

it seems "every once in a while" means every time there is some content.
    You really don’t add much to the forums. Always a waste of time reading your garbage.
    You not liking my opinions does not mean I dont add anything the forums, I can say the same for yours.
    I’m not here spewing garbage about how this content is okay. You are, then proceed to shame anyone that has any opinion opposite to yours. So yes, you can say whatever you want about me. But you’re clearly in denial of your purpose. I already know I’m Jaded.
    You are stating an opinion, I am stating an opinion. You are shaming others who has any opinion opposite yours. You are doing the same exact thing you accuse me of, atleast I am using logic. Those in glass houses.
    You’re using highly bias opinions that borderline with generalizations of the population playing mcoc. Then continue to try and shame anyone that has any type of frustration with the show-up difficulty. You stated your case, let others have their say as well. No need to dig into insults and shaming over mobile games. Grow up, have a kid or something. Gain some maturity.
    In what way are my opinions "highly biased", biased in what way? I not like I think the content is easy.... In what way are they "borderline generalizations of the population playing MCOC"?

Where did I "shame anyone that has any type of frustration with the show-up difficulty"?

You have stated your case, yet you keep stating it to anyone who disagrees with you. Why is it you get to keep digging into people over and over, as you claim?
    Unfortunately you just want the final word on whatever discussion that’s happening now. Maybe it’s a pride thing idk. I don’t really care, never did. Continue to shame people if it makes you a better person. If you’re unable to see what you are doing, then you have many more years to go to be a productive person in the world.
    When someone tells me I am biased, I want to know where I am biased, when they say I overgeneralize I want to know where I overgeneralize, it is not a matter of pride but because if I AM doing that I want to know. I realize that people can find me grating, but that does not bother me, illogic and inconsistency. And whe
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

bitter disappointment again, sadly was excited to try the basic one then saw you fed the whales again forgetting the normal players. That is not worth 3,000 shards not when people have to rank up etc champions that will sit on the side line again afterwards. Again Rich get richer while normal every day players seem to scraps. You need to find balance between Beginner > Intermediate > UC > Cav and balance content to match it with adaquite prizes to do that content.

I am not saying the rewards have to be amazing for lower tier, but should also toss us a bone every once in awhile.

Why do you feel the need to argue with every player voicing their opinion and disapproval of this event in here? Are they not allowed to state their opinion without you taking swipes at them? Man, between you, GW and demonfyze it’s like clockwork.

Great, fine, we get it. You don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. Why are you spending your time going after everyone who doesn’t think the same? Do you really think it’s productive or appropriate or do you think you’re gonna change their minds?

They play the game too and should be able to tell kabam how they feel without getting blasted by the same repeat offenders on here.
    Why do you feel the need to argue with every player voicing their opinion and approval of the events in here? Are they not allowed without you taking swipes at them.

Great, fine, we get it. You think there is something wrong with this. Why are you spending your time going after everyone who doesn't think the same? Do you really think it’s productive or appropriate or do you think you’re gonna change their minds?

You guys are not the only people who are allowed to express their opinions and disagree with others. Stop trying to block off others beliefs and discussions just because you want to solely be able to express your own without any regard for the other side.
    The problem is you are going after everyone who says this is bad or not worth the effort, and doing so in a mainly derogatory manner
    Not everyone, and not in a derogatory is not a bad word, and again you are doing the same thing.
    how? Generally curious.
    You mean like telling people to just "don’t even try with this guy", that is pretty disrespectful.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!
    Also, arguing with you is pointless. You contradict yourself to the point where none of what you say makes any sense. It's the same as with the one as only. You just get put on ignore lists.
    where did I contrict myself? Again, challenging to everyone is not the same as designed for the lower end players if that is what you are thinking.
    Where did you contradict yourself?

Answer:

Edit: Just to make it crystal clear, you always say that Kabam 'didn't design it for lower players'. That is downright false and it was proved.
    There is litterally nothing in that post that says it was designed for lower players. They designed it to be challenging for all players. Again, different things.
    all summoners means designed for lower players-endgame players
    No, it does not. That argument does not make sense in the English language. If I design a race that is challenging for all entrants, I am not going to have a 1 mile run, because it would not be challenging for sprinters. I am not going to have a 5k, because while that may be challenging for sprinters, it will not be challenging for cross country runners, it is not going to be a marathon, because while that will be challenging for sprinters and cross country runners it will not be challenging for marathoners.

When you design one challenge that has to be challenging for EVERYONE then you design the challenge from the top, not the bottom, otherwise it is not challenging to everyone, which is what they claimed it would be.
    If we're usjng a race example, then that's easy. Create a race that progresses in difficulty. Have you heard of the PACER Test? Just set a set speed and make the laps longer as they go on.

They could've made the boss rush a challenge that progresses in difficulty and had a 'cap' for each progression point. What did we get? Well we got a challenge for 'all players'. To Kabam, that challenge is a 1.4M health surfer with energy adoption. Not fun and not challenging.
    They could have, but that is not what they claimed they were doing.

My issue is not that you find the challenge hard, difficult or any of that, I think most people would support that assessment.

My issue is when you claim that challenging for all, means doable by all, or/and designed for the lower end players. Those are not the same thing..

You will not find a single argument that I can think of where I stated anything to anyone who just stated it was hard, just people who claimed something like the above.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i really only have an issue with the rewards but it is what it is. i don't think there's anything wrong with it. it's an event that is tailored to a very specific subset of players. the Show Up one was for people who wanted to see what the fight was like.

the fight itself wasn't hard at all .. just long with the health pool but still accessible .. granted it's easier with the right champs.

5K in shards .. i think that would have been the sweet spot.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

You really don’t add much to the forums. Always a waste of time reading your garbage.
    You not liking my opinions does not mean I dont add anything the forums, I can say the same for yours.
    I’m not here spewing garbage about how this content is okay. You are, then proceed to shame anyone that has any opinion opposite to yours. So yes, you can say whatever you want about me. But you’re clearly in denial of your purpose. I already know I’m Jaded.
    You are stating an opinion, I am stating an opinion. You are shaming others who has any opinion opposite yours. You are doing the same exact thing you accuse me of, atleast I am using logic. Those in glass houses.
    You’re using highly bias opinions that borderline with generalizations of the population playing mcoc. Then continue to try and shame anyone that has any type of frustration with the show-up difficulty. You stated your case, let others have their say as well. No need to dig into insults and shaming over mobile games. Grow up, have a kid or something. Gain some maturity.
    In what way are my opinions "highly biased", biased in what way? I not like I think the content is easy.... In what way are they "borderline generalizations of the population playing MCOC"?

Where did I "shame anyone that has any type of frustration with the show-up difficulty"?

You have stated your case, yet you keep stating it to anyone who disagrees with you. Why is it you get to keep digging into people over and over, as you claim?
    Unfortunately you just want the final word on whatever discussion that’s happening now. Maybe it’s a pride thing idk. I don’t really care, never did. Continue to shame people if it makes you a better person. If you’re unable to see what you are doing, then you have many more years to go to be a productive person in the world.
    When someone tells me I am biased, I want to know where I am biased, when they say I overgeneralize I want to know where I overgeneralize, it is not a matter of pride but because if I AM doing that I want to know. I realize that people can find me grating, but that does not bother me, illogic and inconsistency. And whe
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Why do you feel the need to argue with every player voicing their opinion and disapproval of this event in here? Are they not allowed to state their opinion without you taking swipes at them? Man, between you, GW and demonfyze it’s like clockwork.

Great, fine, we get it. You don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. Why are you spending your time going after everyone who doesn’t think the same? Do you really think it’s productive or appropriate or do you think you’re gonna change their minds?

They play the game too and should be able to tell kabam how they feel without getting blasted by the same repeat offenders on here.
    Why do you feel the need to argue with every player voicing their opinion and approval of the events in here? Are they not allowed without you taking swipes at them.

Great, fine, we get it. You think there is something wrong with this. Why are you spending your time going after everyone who doesn't think the same? Do you really think it’s productive or appropriate or do you think you’re gonna change their minds?

You guys are not the only people who are allowed to express their opinions and disagree with others. Stop trying to block off others beliefs and discussions just because you want to solely be able to express your own without any regard for the other side.
    The problem is you are going after everyone who says this is bad or not worth the effort, and doing so in a mainly derogatory manner
    Not everyone, and not in a derogatory is not a bad word, and again you are doing the same thing.
    how? Generally curious.
    You mean like telling people to just "don’t even try with this guy", that is pretty disrespectful.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!
    Also, arguing with you is pointless. You contradict yourself to the point where none of what you say makes any sense. It's the same as with the one as only. You just get put on ignore lists.
    where did I contrict myself? Again, challenging to everyone is not the same as designed for the lower end players if that is what you are thinking.

Answer:

Edit: Just to make it crystal clear, you always say that Kabam 'didn't design it for lower players'. That is downright false and it was proved.
    There is litterally nothing in that post that says it was designed for lower players. They designed it to be challenging for all players. Again, different things.
    No, it does not. That argument does not make sense in the English language. If I design a race that is challenging for all entrants, I am not going to have a 1 mile run, because it would not be challenging for sprinters. I am not going to have a 5k, because while that may be challenging for sprinters, it will not be challenging for cross country runners, it is not going to be a marathon, because while that will be challenging for sprinters and cross country runners it will not be challenging for marathoners.

When you design one challenge that has to be challenging for EVERYONE then you design the challenge from the top, not the bottom, otherwise it is not challenging to everyone, which is what they claimed it would be.
    If we're usjng a race example, then that's easy. Create a race that progresses in difficulty. Have you heard of the PACER Test? Just set a set speed and make the laps longer as they go on.

They could've made the boss rush a challenge that progresses in difficulty and had a 'cap' for each progression point. What did we get? Well we got a challenge for 'all players'. To Kabam, that challenge is a 1.4M health surfer with energy adoption. Not fun and not challenging.

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

My issue is not that you find the challenge hard, difficult or any of that, I think most people would support that assessment.

My issue is when you claim that challenging for all, means doable by all, or/and designed for the lower end players. Those are not the same thing..

You will not find a single argument that I can think of where I stated anything to anyone who just stated it was hard, just people who claimed something like the above.
    im not saying it’s designed for them. I’m saying they should have a chance at beating the dang thing.

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

im not saying it’s designed for them. I’m saying they should have a chance at beating the dang thing.
    You are not, but Ya_Boi_28 is.

And the problem is how much of a chance should the lower level players have before it stops being challenging for the upper tier players? They have a chance now, but it is a small chance, and it may take revives.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Ok i did a few try with Medusa

It’s possible but i don’t want to spend my time for just 3000 5-stars shards and will certainly not use the revives i will need to finish the act 6 !

So i give up on this poorly designed event.
    Good luck to those who can spend their time and ressources, maybe even money, on this event
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

And the problem is how much of a chance should the lower level players have before it stops being challenging for the upper tier players? They have a chance now, but it is a small chance, and it may take revives.
    I sure am. You read what they said, and so did I.

Watch this and tell me different:
    https://youtu.be/-Ov2ifnZRAM

Actually, scratch that. You'll just start talking out of your butt.
    there are only 2 statments in that, that I can see you are confused about...

"something for everyone"
    "everyone can play"

It would be hard to ague "anyone can play" would mean anyone can win. This leave the statement "something for everyone", which I can admit can be confusing. It does not mean everyone can get it, just that there is something for everyone. Also why are you still being derogatory?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

"something for everyone"
    "everyone can play"

It would be hard to ague "anyone can play" would mean anyone can win. This leave the statement "something for everyone", which I can admit can be confusing. It does not mean everyone can get it, just that there is something for everyone. Also why are you still being derogatory?
    If designed properly, anyone who plays decent can win. Also, at this point I've just gotten bored. Your persistence is.... interesting.
    Who cannot win, if played decently enough? There are tons of champs that can potentially do it
    Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

"something for everyone"
    "everyone can play"

something for everyone means that the show up has something for every player, which it doesn’t. That’s my big gripe, along with the fact the rewards aren’t worth effort.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Do able content but very difficult..show up level should be allowed to use 5 stars

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

"something for everyone"
    "everyone can play"

something for everyone means that the show up has something for every player, which it doesn’t. That’s my big gripe, along with the fact the rewards aren’t worth effort.
    Something for everyone can have multiple meanings. It can mean in restaurants that there are foods that everyone can find something they enjoy, but the phrase also can mean something everyone can win.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

King09712 said:

how? Generally curious.
    @SpideyFunko told ya!

Answer:

"something for everyone"
    "everyone can play"

If designed properly, anyone who plays decent can win. Also, at this point I've just gotten bored. Your persistence is.... interesting.
    Who cannot win, if played decently enough? There are tons of champs that can potentially do it
    There are, but I'm not going to use revives to do it. I'm saving units for V5.3
    If you are having to use revives then one would argue that you are not playing decently enough. There are multiple champs that can do this, and you can take more than one into the event, so you can just beat it down 500k at a time.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Haha Seatin spent a fortune to take SS down.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I wonder why our own Silver Surfer didn't come out with 50% chance to inflict coldsnap on contact and why doesn't he heal 1% of his max health per sec while opponent has a coldsnap debuff on him??? maybe if our Silver Surfer had all these 2 abilities he would be considered more OP.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Easy with medusa. However, I tried 11 times till I soloed him on the 12th attempt. I always died when he suddenly charge heavy and my finger reflects is going to hit him and boom died. the fight is really fun. now I mastered fight a silver surfer, particularly on evading his sp2.