**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hear me out... Cable > Domino

Comments

• Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Lol what is this thread. Why is there always an argument about what champ is best? Anyone who has played highest level content knows the best champ depends on the lane you're about to tackle.

Especially with mutant class. It's so stacked on high damage utility champs that trying to say what champ is best is almost pointless. I have Domino, Namor, Havok, Emma, Omega, AA, Sunspot, and Colossus all at rank 5 or above and I still couldn't pick just one as they all shine more than the others in different scenarios.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You are right mate
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    so yeah Domino at her base is still better than Cable with Apo synergy.

I would like to see what Domino can bring to the table with the Horsemen synergy as well. I'm sure Domino will gladly take the
    100% bleed resistance
    indenifte prowess for specials attacks by 50%
    30% off abi acc will be very helpful to GET MORE LUCKY
    unblockable
    unstoppable

oh yeah .
  • Options

Yeah, Cable is way better, as everyone has apocalypse lying around, and also Red Hulk is a very rare character no one has. Also Domino doesn't have THE most potent bleed damage in the game, while also having the ability to land insane crits and stun the opponent doing so, also Domino can't literally shut down the opponent, shut down dexterity and make them degenerate awakened
    /s

True, she doesn't have the most potent bleed damage in the game. Nick Fury does. Domino has to get lucky and sometimes it takes a ton of sp2s/sp3s before you see a good critical bleed. Hope this helps.
    You really are thick. And I mean dumb thick, not thicc. Domino has an insanely potent bleed. Also Nick may have guaranteed bleeds, but they can't scale as high as hers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMPOFCthHU
    Domino is way better than cable man what does one degen buff do. Domino with just the red hulk synergy will just cheese any fight. And if not then one or two crit bleeds and sp2 will just melt any opponent.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Yeah, Cable is way better, as everyone has apocalypse lying around, and also Red Hulk is a very rare character no one has. Also Domino doesn't have THE most potent bleed damage in the game, while also having the ability to land insane crits and stun the opponent doing so, also Domino can't literally shut down the opponent, shut down dexterity and make them degenerate awakened
    /s

True, she doesn't have the most potent bleed damage in the game. Nick Fury does. Domino has to get lucky and sometimes it takes a ton of sp2s/sp3s before you see a good critical bleed. Hope this helps.
    You really are thick. And I mean dumb thick, not thicc. Domino has an insanely potent bleed. Also Nick may have guaranteed bleeds, but they can't scale as high as hers.
    Domino is way better than cable man what does one degen buff do. Domino with just the red hulk synergy will just cheese any fight. And if not then one or two crit bleeds and sp2 will just melt any opponent.
    First of all the degen ain't a buff. Second of all it's not just 1 degen, it can stack to like 10 degens.
  • Options

I'm just confused by why Domino without any synergy is being compared to Cable with all the synergies.

Either give Domino all the synergies too or strip them both of any synergy

imo domino doesnt need any synergy
  • Options

To anyone agreeing, just remember this is the same dude who said apocalypse is a dud, and made the same post multiple times ;)

Lmao apocalypse turned out to be a fan

Cable is now insane, as you may have seen from the CCP videos! He can stack tons of degens (10+) if you play aggressive and deal serious amounts of damage. He has reached Omega Red levels of degeneration damage. He can finish Act 6.4 fights in like 25 hits, as demonstrated in BG's video.

Now let's look at Domino. She's a great champion. She's seen as a high damage champion. She's typically seen as a heavy spamming champion, but she requires 2 slots on her team for that. And her incinerate damage is all RNG based. You ideally need to crit on at least 1, if not both, of the hits of the heavy attack in order to inflict a powerful incinerate. Cable only requires 1 extra slot in the team, AND his damage is not RNG based, it is power based. So as long as you heavy spam, get the opponent to an sp1, make them throw it, heavy spam, repeat, your damage will be INSANE! Cable has the potential to be one of the most potent DOT champions in the entire game with this new synergy. In addition, no one is immune to degeneration, but quite a lot of champs are either immune or resistant to incinerate, or energy resistant (incinerate deals less or powers up their abilities like CMM and Bishop). Finally, Cable's degeneration is a WHOPPING 15 SECONDS, while Domino's incinerate is a meager 2 second incinerate (+1 second with Masacre synergy).

To all of you Domino simps, I am sorry for this, but I must be the one to deliver the truth. Cable is now a better champion than Domino. To Kabam, thank you for making all sig 80 Cable owners happy.

Hope this helps.

You have to be the biggest contest of champions noob to think that cable, the biggest meme tier in the game is better than domino, one of the highest damaging and DOT champs in the game, just because of one synergy. Domino is literally broken, that too without synergies. With synergies she just becomes another level of OP broken. Apocalypse isn’t even out yet and you’re dissing one of the best critical damaging champs in the game. And bro remember aPocAlYpSe iS a DuD? Now look at your dumb statement. You have a knack for being wrong and making stupid statements and everyone knows that
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

I would like to see what Domino can bring to the table with the Horsemen synergy as well. I'm sure Domino will gladly take the
    100% bleed resistance
    unblockable
    unstoppable

oh yeah .

Yeah domino over cable but any other solid god over her cuz Domino needs 3 or 4 synergy spots and can't cover all content.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

100% bleed resistance
    unblockable
    unstoppable

oh yeah .

Yeah domino over cable but any other solid god over her cuz Domino needs 3 or 4 synergy spots and can't cover all content.
    3 or 4?
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

To anyone agreeing, just remember this is the same dude who said apocalypse is a dud, and made the same post multiple times ;)

Lmao apocalypse turned out to be a fan

Cable is now insane, as you may have seen from the CCP videos! He can stack tons of degens (10+) if you play aggressive and deal serious amounts of damage. He has reached Omega Red levels of degeneration damage. He can finish Act 6.4 fights in like 25 hits, as demonstrated in BG's video.

Now let's look at Domino. She's a great champion. She's seen as a high damage champion. She's typically seen as a heavy spamming champion, but she requires 2 slots on her team for that. And her incinerate damage is all RNG based. You ideally need to crit on at least 1, if not both, of the hits of the heavy attack in order to inflict a powerful incinerate. Cable only requires 1 extra slot in the team, AND his damage is not RNG based, it is power based. So as long as you heavy spam, get the opponent to an sp1, make them throw it, heavy spam, repeat, your damage will be INSANE! Cable has the potential to be one of the most potent DOT champions in the entire game with this new synergy. In addition, no one is immune to degeneration, but quite a lot of champs are either immune or resistant to incinerate, or energy resistant (incinerate deals less or powers up their abilities like CMM and Bishop). Finally, Cable's degeneration is a WHOPPING 15 SECONDS, while Domino's incinerate is a meager 2 second incinerate (+1 second with Masacre synergy).

To all of you Domino simps, I am sorry for this, but I must be the one to deliver the truth. Cable is now a better champion than Domino. To Kabam, thank you for making all sig 80 Cable owners happy.

Hope this helps.

You have to be the biggest contest of champions noob to think that cable, the biggest meme tier in the game is better than domino, one of the highest damaging and DOT champs in the game, just because of one synergy. Domino is literally broken, that too without synergies. With synergies she just becomes another level of OP broken. Apocalypse isn’t even out yet and you’re dissing one of the best critical damaging champs in the game. And bro remember aPocAlYpSe iS a DuD? Now look at your dumb statement. You have a knack for being wrong and making stupid statements and everyone knows that
    Cable is not the biggest meme in the game by a longshot. He made some decent points. Don't have to slam him like that.
    Yeah but comparing cable with domino is extrememly unjustified imo since domino is literally so damn broken and useful mate.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

/s

First of all the degen ain't a buff. Second of all it's not just 1 degen, it can stack to like 10 degens.
    Earlier I thought you were a kid who was obviously high on ccp videos, but no, now i realize, you're dumb.
    You don't even know how cable works, by saying that it's not a buff. Go read his abilities bruh, it's literally "non stacking degeneration debuff"

I heard there was a Taskmaster simp living in forums, now we have a ccp simp right here.
    You haven’t seen the synergy. His synergy with Apocalypse let’s him stack degens.
    Bro I was talking about his base abilities, it's a "debuff" not a passive effect
    That's what his description says.
    That's got nothing to do with the synergy, synergy doesn't change it to passive all of a sudden.
    No one talked about stacking or non stacking lol, it's wether it's active or passive
    What does active and passive have to do here?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

/s

Earlier I thought you were a kid who was obviously high on ccp videos, but no, now i realize, you're dumb.
    You don't even know how cable works, by saying that it's not a buff. Go read his abilities bruh, it's literally "non stacking degeneration debuff"

I heard there was a Taskmaster simp living in forums, now we have a ccp simp right here.
    You haven’t seen the synergy. His synergy with Apocalypse let’s him stack degens.
    Bro I was talking about his base abilities, it's a "debuff" not a passive effect
    That's got nothing to do with the synergy, synergy doesn't change it to passive all of a sudden.
    No one talked about stacking or non stacking lol, it's wether it's active or passive
    The synergies only let him stack degens and increases incinerate potency.

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

/s

Bruh, absolutely no one's talking about it but you. KD said it's not a buff cause... it's not. It's a debuff.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I'm just confused by why Domino without any synergy is being compared to Cable with all the synergies.

Either give Domino all the synergies too or strip them both of any synergy

imo domino doesnt need any synergy
    My point wasn't whether she needs them. I frequently use Domino without. I was simply pointing out that to compare both champs you need to give them both the same external help or compare them at their lone base.

If Domino doesn't need synergy to be good, and Cable needs a bunch to be even remotely useful, that says more than enough imo.
    I didn't read the whole thing but there is an awful lot about Domino being reliant on synergy while going on about Cable being God's new gift or whatever
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

So basically...

One champs needs a ton of synergies to be extremely good

While the other champ doesn't need synergies to be extremely good.

And there is this person who says that the character who needs synergies is better than the one who doesn't need.

Perfect logic right there.

Cable needs 1 extra slot while Domino needs 2 extra slots.

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    HI_guys said:

Unio77 said:

So basically...

And there is this person who says that the character who needs synergies is better than the one who doesn't need.

No no. You're getting it wrong. You have to consider domino without synergies because she needs two of them.

But consider cable with synergies because he only needs one although it means you can't use him on is own atall.

So cable tv better than broadband.

And, and , his sp2 gives this really potent AAR which although you might not be able to use since bit has a shirt durations is so much better than the indefinite AAR if domino.
    She doesnt 'need' synergies, shes perfectly capable of smashing through opponents without the synergies. I dont have red hulk at all and I only have massacre as a 3*. Suprisingly, she does perfectly fine. Dont get me wrong, the new synergy for cable is insane! But dont diss my girl domino.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

So basically...

Cable needs 1 extra slot while Domino needs 2 extra slots.

But Domino doesnt NEED her synergy. They make her fantastic yes, but without them she is still perfectly viable champ and can still clear content perfectly fine.

Also, Domino & Red Hulk = 1 synergy which she still destroys with. Masacre isn't even necessary for the incinerate damage but he helps.

Cable sucks without synergy.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    For those saying Domino is ONLY GREAT if you bring her synergies partners, know nothing about her. Domino is perfectly fine by herself, and I can tell you by personal experience since I have a R2 6* Awakened Domino. During my 6.3 initial completion, I feel Domino dominant was very predominant even more than my OP Red Magneto vs Metals opponents. She hits HARD at her base.

LUCKY PASSIVE
    UNLUCKY PASSIVE
    Critical Bleeds
    Bleeds
    Perfect Blocks/Power Gain
    AAR
    Very high Block Proficiency
    Evade

Cable with synergies is not even 50% of what a solo Domino can bring to the table