**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hear me out... Cable > Domino

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

So basically...

One champs needs a ton of synergies to be extremely good

While the other champ doesn't need synergies to be extremely good.

And there is this person who says that the character who needs synergies is better than the one who doesn't need.

Perfect logic right there.

Cable needs 1 extra slot while Domino needs 2 extra slots.

Perfect logic right there.
    Did you read what I said?? I said domino doesn't need synergies to be viable while on the other hand cable needs some.

If you compare cable and domino 1 on 1 them domino is the clear winner by a country mile
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    @SpideyFunko @MCOCMcdonalds @Ya_Boi_28

I don't use domino but ik what the flaming trinity is. I'm just bringing up the point that the creator of this post made about how sabertooth's synergy is really good and domino as a horseman is op. So I'm saying IMO for the MAXIMUM strength of her power is for her to have the flaming trinity+ Apocolype and maybe sabertooth. So that's THREE OR FOUR synergies that I think domino needs for her FULL POTENTIAL. I'm not saying for her to be god tier she needs 4 synergies im saying 2 for insane, 4 for broken.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I checked my notifications and I got @ 3 times so what is it
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Yeah, Cable is way better, as everyone has apocalypse lying around, and also Red Hulk is a very rare character no one has. Also Domino doesn't have THE most potent bleed damage in the game, while also having the ability to land insane crits and stun the opponent doing so, also Domino can't literally shut down the opponent, shut down dexterity and make them degenerate awakened
    /s

True, she doesn't have the most potent bleed damage in the game. Nick Fury does. Domino has to get lucky and sometimes it takes a ton of sp2s/sp3s before you see a good critical bleed. Hope this helps.
    You really are thick. And I mean dumb thick, not thicc. Domino has an insanely potent bleed. Also Nick may have guaranteed bleeds, but they can't scale as high as hers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMPOFCthHU
    Domino is way better than cable man what does one degen buff do. Domino with just the red hulk synergy will just cheese any fight. And if not then one or two crit bleeds and sp2 will just melt any opponent.
    First of all the degen ain't a buff. Second of all it's not just 1 degen, it can stack to like 10 degens.
    Earlier I thought you were a kid who was obviously high on ccp videos, but no, now i realize, you're dumb.
    You don't even know how cable works, by saying that it's not a buff. Go read his abilities bruh, it's literally "non stacking degeneration debuff"

I heard there was a Taskmaster simp living in forums, now we have a ccp simp right here.
    You haven’t seen the synergy. His synergy with Apocalypse let’s him stack degens.
    Bro I was talking about his base abilities, it's a "debuff" not a passive effect
    That's what his description says.
    That's got nothing to do with the synergy, synergy doesn't change it to passive all of a sudden.
    No one talked about stacking or non stacking lol, it's wether it's active or passive
    it’s a debuff, not a buff. Which is what he said.
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

Cable is now insane, as you may have seen from the CCP videos! He can stack tons of degens (10+) if you play aggressive and deal serious amounts of damage. He has reached Omega Red levels of degeneration damage. He can finish Act 6.4 fights in like 25 hits, as demonstrated in BG's video.

Now let's look at Domino. She's a great champion. She's seen as a high damage champion. She's typically seen as a heavy spamming champion, but she requires 2 slots on her team for that. And her incinerate damage is all RNG based. You ideally need to crit on at least 1, if not both, of the hits of the heavy attack in order to inflict a powerful incinerate. Cable only requires 1 extra slot in the team, AND his damage is not RNG based, it is power based. So as long as you heavy spam, get the opponent to an sp1, make them throw it, heavy spam, repeat, your damage will be INSANE! Cable has the potential to be one of the most potent DOT champions in the entire game with this new synergy. In addition, no one is immune to degeneration, but quite a lot of champs are either immune or resistant to incinerate, or energy resistant (incinerate deals less or powers up their abilities like CMM and Bishop). Finally, Cable's degeneration is a WHOPPING 15 SECONDS, while Domino's incinerate is a meager 2 second incinerate (+1 second with Masacre synergy).

To all of you Domino simps, I am sorry for this, but I must be the one to deliver the truth. Cable is now a better champion than Domino. To Kabam, thank you for making all sig 80 Cable owners happy.

Hope this helps.

You said that it takes domino 2 spots in your team for her to be really good but I thought cable was only good with apocalypse synergy. If i'm counting correctly, that is two spots on the team??
    Maybe i'm wrong. but 1+1 = 2. Not 1.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Why is everyone acting like Domino needs 2 synergies anyways? Rhulk is more than enough.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    so outside of this conversation, i think OP tries to get as many disagrees as possible.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Maybe this thread should be ignored.. Here we are, calling the likes of namor, havok, sunspot, domino, colossus, all average. While cable becomes a top 5. You haven't even tried doing that yourself. You dont even have a 6* r3 cable they showcase. You don't know the matchups where it'll stop working. That apocalypse thing should be on always, etc etc. Dude, do ypu even play the game yoirself or worship the ccp members just like that? We're not playing the same game..

I think we can all agree that all those other champions are beyond god tier. Well... maybe not Havok who fits moreso in god tier but yea the rest for sure.
    Another person who hasn't played havok
    Smh
    Even if I did have Havok I wouldn't use him over my Omega, Magneto, or Colossus and I have a good reason to. His utilities are limited and there are others that can outdamage him faster Why are you so fed up about Cable? You're acting like someone insulted your mother or something lol
    >Hasn't played havok
    >Talks about how limited his utilities are
    What???
    He's not as good as omega, magneto or colossus but nobody claims he is.
    His rotation isn't even long. 1 sp1 in matchups without energy damage, heavy for feedback and prowess then sp3. Or just bring wasp synergy and go straight to sp3.
    You don't need to have a champion to know what they are capable of. Sure you can find different ways of playing the champ but I've seen so much Havok content I think I have a pretty good idea of where I'm coming from.
    You'll never get the same insight watching gameplay snippets as you would actually using the character. it's pretty obvious you don't know where you're coming from by your claims about his utility.
    There's a laundry list of difficult fights he can cover
    By your logic then I wouldn't know how good of a champion Ghost is since I only have her as a maxed 4*. Look bro I'm far in Endgame so that alone should show I know my stuff. I don't need a certain champion to know how they function. I analyze all champions whether they be old or new. Based on speculation I knew Cable was going to be good for the entirety of the beginning month. Not all knowledge comes from hands-on experience. I know you guys like your Havok but you must come to the realization that not all people share your opinion or the public's opinion. Since there is some major Havok bias here that is drifting away from the topic I'm just going to carry on.
    Being on topic
    Cable is not better than domino or any other mutant champ for that matter.
    No immunitues, relies on synergy, Synergy partner is 🗑️, relies only on debuffs to deal damage, yeah I think enough said.
    Cable recieves 2 immunities from his synergies and Apocalypse/White Magneto are far from trash if that's what you're implying. Whits Mags isn't even needed if you don't need a poison immune. On the other hand, doesn't Domino inflict debuffs as well? Lol. Her specials hit decently hard but she's mainly a DoT champion just like Cable. And even with the Flaming Trinity she is still debuff reliant and there are incinerate/bleed immune champions out there.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
  • Options
    And we'll say it again. This doesn't prove you right. 😂
  • Options
    October 1st. Remember the date. Be prepared for some more Cable prop. But not just Cable prop, instead something bigger than any thread I've ever created...
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

October 1st. Remember the date. Be prepared for some more Cable prop. But not just Cable prop, instead something bigger than any thread I've ever created...

Bruh. Got deleted in a few hours
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan > Domino 😤
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Old man Logan > Domino 😤

Oh, you actually did it. 😂

Here, here! 🍻
  • Options