**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An alternative to rank-down tickets

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    i dont understand any of your arguments as to why rdt should not be offered when they change the rules and it affects certain champs and makes them useless. kabam should fix the game and make it so that it doesnt affect any champs then there would be no need for rdt. however if kabam refuses to make changes to the usefulness of certain champs (unless they are buffing champs) then rdt should be the standard in all scenarios. if rdt ruins the game then they shouldnt make champs worse instead make them better and then there would be no backlash from the community

Some of the champs being mentioned in argument for RDT's were created way before AW existed. They still perform the same now as they did then, although some have been buffed. While certain rank up choices were affected, the champ itself wasn't actually changed. Changed being the keyword for cause of RDT's when it comes to champs

ok well maybe the champ thereself wasnt "changed" but the only way those champs were used was "changed" therefore they were indirectly "changed"

Not sure you can make up your own rules here for guidelines LMAO
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    well i can tell u one thing if kabam let me run this game it would be better for kabam and the community
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    edited September 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    i dont understand any of your arguments as to why rdt should not be offered when they change the rules and it affects certain champs and makes them useless. kabam should fix the game and make it so that it doesnt affect any champs then there would be no need for rdt. however if kabam refuses to make changes to the usefulness of certain champs (unless they are buffing champs) then rdt should be the standard in all scenarios. if rdt ruins the game then they shouldnt make champs worse instead make them better and then there would be no backlash from the community

Some of the champs being mentioned in argument for RDT's were created way before AW existed. They still perform the same now as they did then, although some have been buffed. While certain rank up choices were affected, the champ itself wasn't actually changed. Changed being the keyword for cause of RDT's when it comes to champs

ok well maybe the champ thereself wasnt "changed" but the only way those champs were used was "changed" therefore they were indirectly "changed"

You choose how your champions are used and who to place in defender. Did Kabam tell you who to place in defense but then later on tell you otherwise? Even the AW changed, you still make your own decision what to place.

Even you do not like the placement, try to rank up other champions to place.

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    well i can tell u one thing if kabam let me run this game it would be better for kabam and the community
    Well, I applaud you for sticking to your guns and fighting for what you believe is right. I'm not hating on you for wanting RDT's for the community, although I don't agree with your own personal reasoning after saying it was to fix up your own mistakes and poor choices. Should have used better strategy. But there are those wanting them for better reasoning. So good luck
  • Options

You choose how your champions are used and who to place in defender. Did Kabam tell you who to place in defense but then later on tell you otherwise? Even the AW changed, you still make your own decision what to place.

[/quote]

they absolutely did. by making champs that are only good for a defensive purpose they told me who to rank and by making me use different champs or loose a war they are telling me i need different champs to be ranked
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    edited September 2017

It might but it might not. Do not be so sure. For your defense, after people get enough resources for 5 defenders, 3 aw champions, 3 aq champion and another 5 for the quests, people will stop to hunt for more resources anymore because people can always use RDT to rank up and down. At that point, people will not go AQ because they have enough resources and they will start to complain how bad the rewards for AQ is.

Do you mean if you run the game, you can fix all the laggy and other bugs so it would be better?

• Options
    MyTaffy wrote: »

It might but it might not. Do not be so sure. For your defense, after people get enough resources for 5 defenders, 3 aw champions, 3 aq champion and another 5 for the quests, people will stop to hunt for more resources anymore because people can always use RDT to rank up and down. At that point, people will not go AQ because they have enough resources and they will start to complain how bad the rewards for AQ is.

Do you mean if you run the game, you can fix all the laggy and other bugs so it would be better?

well there are people dropping this game like its going outta style and it because the game has gotten stale. bring back the old way of war and just change the map and refresh some nodes also make rewards and champion progression accelerated (afterall it is a champion collection as u say). istead of "fixing" whats not broke spend that time on fixing the bugs and known issues. make all the characters useable so people want to rank them instead of overloading the crystals with total trash champs. take care of your community and u will have a game forever instead of not listening to them and pushing your make more money agenda
  • Options
    thats just a start im sure i could have this game in tip top shape in no time especially considering how much money it brings in
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @andrade5184 You rank who you think is a good defender. Kabam didn’t tel you that magik was a good defender. Players learned that. Kabam didn’t tell you to rank up mordo, Nc, or juggs for defense. You told yourself you needed better defense and those were your options. You can still place them in defense. They do just as good as they always did on defense. They won’t win wars anymore but I believe you can still place them if you don’t care about winning with diversity. The new aw system influences who you place but you can still place whoever you want
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    That’s because us end game players know what makes this game good and worth playing
  • Options
    I don’t agree with all of Kabam decisions especially involving aw, but I agree with no rdt’s. They gave our way too many the first time
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    whatever talking to u guys is like talking to kabam mods in one ear and out the other. lets just hop on the downward spiral to this game crashing and burning

You're just not capable of seeing the long view of how much screwing up prestige is a negative to so many players, and thus how much RDT would destroy everything. Most people on here are like that so don't feel bad or anything!
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Most people? Last time I saw a poll it was about 80% for RDT, but guess what, it was deleted. And do you really think Kabam is not giving RDT for you precious prestige?

But yes, who cares, let's destroy a game, time and money spent, because some elite need their well earned prestige
  • Options
    Badrose wrote: »
    Most people? Last time I saw a poll it was about 80% for RDT, but guess what, it was deleted. And do you really think Kabam is not giving RDT for you precious prestige?

But yes, who cares, let's destroy a game, time and money spent, because some elite need their well earned prestige

That's what i said, most people support RDT because they don't understand the long run of the game.....the prestige getting destroyed just screws the lower/mid players and helps end game players
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »

That's what i said, most people support RDT because they don't understand the long run of the game.....the prestige getting destroyed just screws the lower/mid players and helps end game players

really it doest screw us we are already screwed. theres no way we could ever catch up to u guys to try to compete for the 300 spots of t4cc so why not at least give us rdt so we can at least improve our rosters.
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »

really it doest screw us we are already screwed. theres no way we could ever catch up to u guys to try to compete for the 300 spots of t4cc so why not at least give us rdt so we can at least improve our rosters.

I'm nowhere near the top 300, improve your roster by playing and progressing, not this idiotic rank down ticket garbage
  • Options
    i already improved my roster by playing and progressing i have also made good rank up choices but now i am stuck with wasted resources i would like to get back so i can improve my overall gaming experience and not get discuraged by the kabam bait and switch program its a cop out to prolong our growth by a lazy idiotic way
  • Options

The only way in which that would be good for Kabam would be that the playerbase would be hating someone different for a change.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I can just claim that i have ranked up my Old Man Logan and Hulkbuster for AW and now i can't use them anymore due to defender diversity.

RDT for my Old Man Logan and Hulkbuster too?
  • Options
    Just get the resources to rank up more champs like the rest of us. If you made smart decisions you would see the RDTs are just people thinking selfishly about their roster. You want RDT to rank up champs you regret ranking because of the new system. Not smart rank ups if you ask me
  • Options
    yellijpxjzmq7ovea.png
    yellow jacket and nitecrawler are the only ones i want to rank down
  • Options
    You wouldn’t rank down 4* sl to rank up 5* sl?
  • Options
    nitecrawler is **** on offense and ive never liked yellow jacket for offense
  • Options
    and of course i want to rank down that 4* sl :D
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    your so rediculous @Dropfaith how is that selfish u make no sense. you really have no right to care dont worry about what i want worry about yourself. it affects u in no way what i would do
  • Options
    but i would take one mutant rank down ticket and one science ticket just so u would not have to worry about it since mcoc revolves around u. because like i said my nitecrawler and yj are useless now
  • Options
    or bring back defender kills and change diversity to only be worth 50 pts and u can keep your rdt
  • Options
    read what i said and then u can speak of my selfishness
  • Options
    NC is so much fun on offense. I don’t see why people don’t like him. He can easily evade projectile attacks. He has great damage and cool animations
This discussion has been closed.