**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

There are fundamentally 2 things that people find wrong about iHulk:

1. The reward (damage) for playing at high risk isn't worth the investment of time and skill into learning the champion
    2. The immortality cooldown, lack of utility and/or overall practicality isnt present

Kabam can address this by EITHER

- Adding a flat 30% damage to the rage attacks which would make him compete with the harder hitting champions and perhaps remove rage timer(rage doesn't fall off) while cooldown is active
    - OR Kabam could fix additional thing by adding immunity to AAR to his immortality, reducing cooldown via sig ability, grant some utility and extend rage timer by 1-2sec

Either one of the above would make him a much better champion, far from meta dominating or game breaking (like Cosmic Ghost Rider or Magneto) but good enough for enthusiasts to enjoy him and not feel like they have wasted resources

I agree with this as well. Hulk should have a much higher damage output with increased rage. Seeing as how how it is to stack rages at high levels, we should be rewarded for being able to stack.
    But his rage damage is ridiculous already. That's like the main good thing about him
    I can agree with that. But do you think the 2 second timer is long enough? With the way defenders block, the rage is gone before you can really benefit. 3 seconds would be very helpful.
    I feel that it's just right, as it give enough time for a full combo between each rage and if you lose it you can rebuild it quite quickly.
    (That is not a popular opinion though)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

1. The reward (damage) for playing at high risk isn't worth the investment of time and skill into learning the champion
    2. The immortality cooldown, lack of utility and/or overall practicality isnt present

- Adding a flat 30% damage to the rage attacks which would make him compete with the harder hitting champions and perhaps remove rage timer(rage doesn't fall off) while cooldown is active
    - OR Kabam could fix additional thing by adding immunity to AAR to his immortality, reducing cooldown via sig ability, grant some utility and extend rage timer by 1-2sec

Either one of the above would make him a much better champion, far from meta dominating or game breaking (like Cosmic Ghost Rider or Magneto) but good enough for enthusiasts to enjoy him and not feel like they have wasted resources

I agree with this as well. Hulk should have a much higher damage output with increased rage. Seeing as how how it is to stack rages at high levels, we should be rewarded for being able to stack.
    But his rage damage is ridiculous already. That's like the main good thing about him
    I can agree with that. But do you think the 2 second timer is long enough? With the way defenders block, the rage is gone before you can really benefit. 3 seconds would be very helpful.
    I feel that it's just right, as it give enough time for a full combo between each rage and if you lose it you can rebuild it quite quickly.
    I respectfully D I S A G R E E
    3 seconds would be optimal
    Yeah, I'm definitely alone in wanting it to stay 2 seconds lol.
    Idk, it just feels perfect at 2 seconds for me, even though 3 would allow you to bait another parry if they turtle
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Mcdonalds said:

Hear me out Ihulk is as powerful as Rookiie

Statement isn't legit until it has its own thread
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Idk, it just feels perfect at 2 seconds for me, even though 3 would allow you to bait another parry if they turtle
    I think my reply got deleted somehow, but the defense turtle is the issue for me. Even if you bait, the rage is gone by the time you can attack. Having it at 3 seconds gives a little more cushion to keep the rage going.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    No

Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

I think my reply got deleted somehow, but the defense turtle is the issue for me. Even if you bait, the rage is gone by the time you can attack. Having it at 3 seconds gives a little more cushion to keep the rage going.
    Unless you’re playing against AQ map 3 AI though his ramp up would be so easy and take no time at all to reach unbelievable levels. We have champs that reach outrageous damage quickly, but pair that damage with iHulk’s ability to cheat death and he goes unbelievably bonkers.
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Yes
    Maybe shorten the immortality timer by a few seconds and increase the rage stack by .5 seconds. That’s all I’d do personally
  • Options
    Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    edited March 2021
    Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    You don't even have immortal hulk to test him out

Damn serious. Cosmic Ghost Rider was nerfed before release. Gambit was nerfed before release. Why can't he be buffed?
    This isn't an unreasonable ask by the way, and it's pretty obvious from the gameplay videos that keeping his rage stacks up is going to be really difficult, especially if the AI is passive.
    And better it's done in the early stages rather than later if you ask me.
    So should we request a buff for psycho man barely a month after his release or better yet ask for a superskrull buff 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Yes
    This post is old, and I totally agree with you.
  • Options
    Yes

Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    You don't even have immortal hulk to test him out

Damn serious. Cosmic Ghost Rider was nerfed before release. Gambit was nerfed before release. Why can't he be buffed?
    This isn't an unreasonable ask by the way, and it's pretty obvious from the gameplay videos that keeping his rage stacks up is going to be really difficult, especially if the AI is passive.
    And better it's done in the early stages rather than later if you ask me.
    So should we request a buff for psycho man barely a month after his release or better yet ask for a superskrull buff 😂😂😂😂
    Better to take the chance than not to take a chance at all 😉
  • Options
    Yes
    Lordabck said:

This post is old, and I totally agree with you.

Thank you 🍻