**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They never made spades of Cats available. They made some available. Before the Thronebreaker Title even existed. People seem to leave out that fact.
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    The pictures uploaded out of order but you guys get the jist, I don't understand why I'm getting so disrespected. Almost 5 years here. As you can see, that's just two rolls better luck.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Mike192 said:

Then you have a bunch of people hitting TB much faster than they should and it's the whole cycle all over again.

Lol. I can become Cavalier today, run through Abyss and Act 6 and jump to Thronbreaker in literally 24 hours. All I need would be Aegon, Doom at 5/65 and certain champions at R4 for some bosses of act 6. 5-6k units would guarantee all those initial clears and with RNG, I can R3 any useless champion and hit TB title.

There is no 'cycle' for hitting Thronebreaker. There is just 1 thing involved, RNG. Someone playing this game for 5 years is way behind someone who like me playing for 2 years and having 8 Rank 3s just because my luck was way better than their initial clear of Act 6 and Abyss
    Yes. There's a cycle. Kabam sets a bar, people pile through it, and there starts a need for another bar. Uncollected, Cavalier, and now Thronebreaker. Only, with Thronebreaker, they had to create another bar that would separate progress and space it out because the direction of content has changed. Progress is not only measured by what content you've done. It's also measured by how far along your Account is. The cycle I'm talking about is the number of people getting past the hurdle increasing too fast and making it too hard to keep up with, and accommodate everyone. We spent years with people lumped in to Uncollected/Cavalier, and ranged anywhere in between. The fact that people can have the "right Champs", watch the right YouTube tutorials, and jump past content with ease, without putting time and effort into developing their Accounts, is reason enough alone to have something else serve as a spacer. Now people are kicking and screaming because they might actually have to wait and work towards it.
  • Options
    It's not even a challenge at this point. Some people are jumping in and hitting Cav by month 6.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Here’s a question no one should ever have to ask: how many cavalier summoners would rather re-buy July 4 offers than this weekend’s offers?

That was in my mind when I wrote my comment.
    For sure I regret to not have bought all the 4th July offers. And if they were proposed today, I would buy them.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I somewhat regret not blowing all 5k units I had at the time on Aegon cavalier crystals last month. Might have got nothing, might have finally got the Aegon I’ve been hunting for the past year.
  • Options
    lucalatlucalat Posts: 3
    I’m really upset! I just realized that there were different offer for the thronebraker respect cavaliers.
    I already bought the offers and looking at the difference is crazy!
    I already complete act 6 and abyss months ago and I have several 6 stars, but no one to rank 3 because of the mismatch between my cata class 5 and my rooster, and it depends on lucky! And so I cannot have the same offer of a thronebraker because I didn’t have the luck to find a champion to rank 3! And this will bring to have a wider difference on player based on lucky and not on the game!
    I’m really disappointed, this difference it is insane! I would really have a feedback Kabam on how you would manage it. I think that it will bring to go out definitely by the game!
    I hope there will be a compensation for that! Or let me know how I can ask to be refund! I didn’t play at Las Vegas, I’m playing a game that SHOULD NOT BE A GAMBLE!
    Thank you for a real feedback!
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I ended up ranking my darkhawk to r3, used deals and cash offer for sig Stones. Fun fact from the featured i got cable and also warlock and guilly99. After ranking up darkhawk as best tech, its pretty sadistic pull. Its a form of art. Annyhow this what i did. Sacrefised my first R3, but got 2 god tier 6* in return.
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    What's crazy is I bet plenty of throne breakers didn't even have to beat act 6 pre-nerf (I beat the champion pre-nerf) yet they get those offers. I think whats so frustrating is i was planning on spending $300 on deals to get that last 20% of the cc i need and then picking up 2 throne breaker Odins but not only can I not do that but I also have to watch throne breakers get exactly what I need with just one Odin...brutal and nonsense!
  • Options
    I saved up units and Itune cards for this **** show they offered for Cavalier players. I have 27 six star champs why in the world would you offer t4 basics and 5 star shards to anyone on end game content. I’ll just use my Itunes Card on Call of Duty this time. Such a dissappu
  • Options
    DenCanyonDenCanyon Posts: 3
    I have a feeling the TB whales bailed them out and Kabam will do nothing. On top of they already CYA’d themselves with the blue line leading up to Cyber Weekend on how they will not change anything. If only the TB’s didn’t spend in solidarity with us we would have had a chance to force some real change. Let’s face it peeps, we Cav players have been left in the dust by Kabam and the TB’s.
This discussion has been closed.