**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anniversary calendar

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Every newcomer is not skilled like those exceptional Youtubers.They need time to develop their roaster and skill.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You can't separate the more advanced half of Cavs from the new ones...

If Cavs are unhappy about it, then just R3 a champ for TB. It's just a T5CC.

Like I said before, having TB awarded to 3x R3s instead of 1x R3s would have solved all these problems. lol
  • Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Their used to be a big difference. With the nerf to crossbones and whatever else was done 6.1 is now a cake walk
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Was525 said:

Their used to be a big difference. With the nerf to crossbones and whatever else was done 6.1 is now a cake walk

How is it now a cakewalk? Removing the bleed removed a lot of good choices.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

BigBlueOx said:

@Kabam Miike it’s sad that this is a reoccurring theme and not acknowledged by Kabam as something that needs to be addressed. The Limbo you’ve created for players in Act7 who aren’t TB is just ridiculous. There’s only one 5star in the game that is of any use to people stuck in my position and that’s Aegon so I don’t have to drop endless resources on the Abyss

why do you think you need aegon to 100% act 6 or complete/100% act 7? this is beyond ridiculous .
    Not what I said. I said my roster is at a point where the only 5 star I value is Aegon as he makes it way cheaper to run the Abyss. Just beat Act7 without him just fine, thanks for asking
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Was525 said:

Their is not a huge difference between UC and cav. I’m TB on my main and just got cav on a 2nd account I play every couple months and it is so easy to get cav now it’s not even funny. Blame the community for all their whining and getting act 6 nerfed. If you can get UC you can easily get cavalier now

Yeah obviously UC is as easy as cav even though 5.2 collector has 1/4 the amount of health as X-bones. I also didn't recall that it took 730 hits for the collector to get to 50-60%
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Uncollected and Cavalier have always been grouped together haven't they? I vaguely remember always reading "for those Uncollected and above or for those Uncollected and Cavalier" this deal is available.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I set aside $500 for Black Friday and then once the deals came out I decided to not spend because those deals were just flat-out disrespectful. After I saw the breakdown of this months event I figured that I would give it a second chance come Christmas, but now I don’t see that happening either. As a Cavalier player with no one of immediate benefit to take to rank 3 and not being given adequate resources to make a push for Thronebreaker, I am rapidly losing interest in not only investing in this game, but also finding the motivation to even bother pushing forward through Act 6, Abyss, and anything else. Just utterly dissatisfied with the treatment that Cavalier players are receiving in recent weeks. Seems like a trend in an awfully bad direction.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I know a guy who's played a very long time, has great skill and a pretty great 5 star roster, who cleared & explored all of act 6, who I remember being a really good player, who practically quit & is going to quit because cavaliers are lumped together with Uncollecteds when he really needs more 6 stars to pull and more rank 5 class catalysts, except the 5 star class is keep being offered to Thronebreakers not Cavaliers.

I suspect its not just him who feels like they'd rather quit playing than be stuck in a weird no-6star-rank-3 limbo. Cav needs better stuff.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Uncollected and Cavalier have always been grouped together haven't they? I vaguely remember always reading "for those Uncollected and above or for those Uncollected and Cavalier" this deal is available.

No. Did you not see the 4th of July sales? They were NOT grouped together.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Christmas gift will also be same. Cavs will get shafted...whatever!!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options