**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anniversary calendar

Comments

• Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Crcrcrc Yeah
    Im sure if they would have had that compensation released today, Cav players would have just gotten a basic 5* and a lvl1 revive at this point smh
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    The calendar this year is a big upgrade from last year.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

I wouldn't judge free calendars and how they change from year to year as a defining factor. The only sort of "defined' and "real" judgement we can get as to how the players are valued is by the money offers. This stuff in the calendar is free, the things within the offers are SPECIFICALLY marketed towards a core demographic of players who pay. And while Kabam may break some balance, they will always show how they value that progression in the offers toward the different progression levels. While the calendar may be better, it does not properly show how much the game has changed over the span of a year in content change, player demographic, and tier changes as well.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Regardless, let’s complain about free stuffs! Yay.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

@Kabam Miike it’s sad that this is a reoccurring theme and not acknowledged by Kabam as something that needs to be addressed. The Limbo you’ve created for players in Act7 who aren’t TB is just ridiculous. There’s only one 5star in the game that is of any use to people stuck in my position and that’s Aegon so I don’t have to drop endless resources on the Abyss

why do you think you need aegon to 100% act 6 or complete/100% act 7? this is beyond ridiculous .
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    The anniversary calender further shows how kabam are doing the cavalier players wrong. There is a huge difference in uncollected requirement and cavalier. Thanks to the restrictions placed on "hey your champ dont have this colour border pls find him as a 5 or 6 star". Whatever , we went through all that. It took a lot of time and effort . Dont keep grouping us with uncollected players. And treat thronebreaker players like the only players who play the game or spend money on the game. They are not. Disappointing kabam. Very disappointing
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Options
    Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    That is an older pic above...
    5* Guardian Wolverine Omega Red Magneto and Sabertooth, since that pic...
    WEAPON OMEGA
  • Options
    Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    Weapon Omega
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I would’ve replaced the ten 5* Sig crystals with 5 t1a and double the T5B. Other than that I’m ok.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Okay, yeah there should've been more shards in the Cav calender but let's be honest here the difference from uncollected to cavalier is no longer that big. It's actually not big at all. I think all the youtube free to play challenges have more than highlighted this. With how available five star and six star shards are now it's very easy to become cavalier. This huge gap you're talking about between uncollected and cav is, in the hands of a skilled player, or hardcore grinder . . . 3 days.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Not big in 1 year timeline.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    There are 2 types of cav players, those that are fighting for TB. And those that just became cav and are fighting through act 6. What it feels like is that kabam is trying to keep the balance between the 2 which is making the 1st type mentioned angry and rightfully so. The complicated solution is which way kabam wants to go with the title in the future or if they decide to add a another title between cav and TB (doubtful that would happen). Ever way kabam has to find a way to satisfy both tiers of cav players rather than leaning to one. Middle ground.
  • Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Their is not a huge difference between UC and cav. I’m TB on my main and just got cav on a 2nd account I play every couple months and it is so easy to get cav now it’s not even funny. Blame the community for all their whining and getting act 6 nerfed. If you can get UC you can easily get cavalier now