**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary calendar

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

Gardener said:

You got the same amount of five star shards, and t1a. You even get t5b fragments! You don’t need those! What the heck!
    I....I need them.... gulps
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

You got the same amount of five star shards, and t1a. You even get t5b fragments! You don’t need those! What the heck!
    THATS ALMOST AS GOOD AS OURS! 2 ENERGY REFILLS TOO
    YUP, the big difference for me is day 6, i have no T2A
    T2A will be pretty easy to get after cav. But T1A on the other hand.
    dont get whats up with T1A i'm ligit selling mine

I would legit swap you like 5 t2a for some of those t1a 😂
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

I would legit swap you like 5 t2a for those t1a 😂

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

I would legit swap you like 5 t2a for those t1a 😂
    Exactly XD
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

I completed 7.1 and I'd rather have the UC rewards tbh for the energy refills and T1A.

Same I would prefer the UC one
  • 7714dtl said:

Pretty crappy that they don't even help with us Cavalier players getting to TB... T4b, t4cc, t1a, and t2a are in overflow for the majority of us. Give us some t5cc frags. I would rather have had a 2% each of these days instead of what was given.

And then the difference between Cavalier and Thronebreaker is GAME CHANGING!! SERIOUSLY??! 5k 5* vs 5k 6*?? I feel like that is a significant jump considering I'm hearing UC and Cavalier are the EXACT SAME.

Did you even bother to read the comments about 5 up... they are not the same.
    Not the same, but the jump from uncollected to cavalier is pretty small as opposed to the jump from cavalier to TB in terms of rewards.
    I'm not sure I agree, because the value of the calendar has to be compared to the target audience of the calendar. The jump from 5k 5* shards to 5k 6* shards looks huge if you don't have a huge 6* roster. But the value of 5k 5* shards to the average Cavalier player who probably has a strong 5* roster but a small 6* roster is probably similar to the value of 5k 6* shards to the average Thronebreaker player who probably has as strong a 6* roster as the average Cav has a 5* roster.

The rest of the rewards scale a little weirdly from UC to TB, but it is roughly similar. Cavs get three times the T5B, twice the T2A, 50% more T4CC, and double the T4B of UC (they also get sig stones instead of energy refills and T1A). TB gets about 2.3 times the T5B, three times the T2A, twice the T4CC, and 50% more T4B (and the sig stones are promoted to 6* sigs). These are not wildly different jumps.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

DNA3000 said:

7714dtl said:

Pretty crappy that they don't even help with us Cavalier players getting to TB... T4b, t4cc, t1a, and t2a are in overflow for the majority of us. Give us some t5cc frags. I would rather have had a 2% each of these days instead of what was given.

And then the difference between Cavalier and Thronebreaker is GAME CHANGING!! SERIOUSLY??! 5k 5* vs 5k 6*?? I feel like that is a significant jump considering I'm hearing UC and Cavalier are the EXACT SAME.

Did you even bother to read the comments about 5 up... they are not the same.
    Not the same, but the jump from uncollected to cavalier is pretty small as opposed to the jump from cavalier to TB in terms of rewards.
    I'm not sure I agree, because the value of the calendar has to be compared to the target audience of the calendar. The jump from 5k 5* shards to 5k 6* shards looks huge if you don't have a huge 6* roster. But the value of 5k 5* shards to the average Cavalier player who probably has a strong 5* roster but a small 6* roster is probably similar to the value of 5k 6* shards to the average Thronebreaker player who probably has as strong a 6* roster as the average Cav has a 5* roster.

The rest of the rewards scale a little weirdly from UC to TB, but it is roughly similar. Cavs get three times the T5B, twice the T2A, 50% more T4CC, and double the T4B of UC (they also get sig stones instead of energy refills and T1A). TB gets about 2.3 times the T5B, three times the T2A, twice the T4CC, and 50% more T4B (and the sig stones are promoted to 6* sigs). These are not wildly different jumps.
    The average cavalier player? Do you even grasp how many cavalier players are being held up from TB just on the basis of that stupid rank up requirement. I have around 30 R5 5*s. 6 r2 6*s. I have over 30k t5cc shards in 4 different classes. I have completed act 6. On the verge of finishing exploration of 6.1 I will do 7.1 here soon too. I am sitting on 40 t2as and 10 t5bs. Just don't have the endurance for that Abyss grind.

It is not skill or roster that is separating a whole lot more Cavalier then your giving credit for from TB. Just that rank up requirement. And 5k 5* shards doesn't do jack for it
    "Just don't have the endurance for that abyss grind". This line renders your whole argument irrelevant
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    In Cavalier there should have been some T1As instead of 5* sig stones at double places.
    It's free so can't complain.