**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 chapter 1 is a complete fail

Comments

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

GOTG said:

Dear Kabam,

I beat your newest permanent content several days ago, and already forgot almost everything about it. The only thing I remember is I ranked 3 Ghost which did not give me the joy I want. She is unnecessary.

You are in a downfall, if you can realize that. Your content was once great. Like the Collector 5.2.6, I still remember the fight as it has just happened yesterday, my hand was shaking throughout. Or The Champion 6.2.6. I am a humble man, so I did not show proud in my previous alliance when two third of them could not beat him for months. But I was proud. You created a great fight, players need skill to make it done. Right now you do not need anything to make anything done. Like you eat breakfast on a table that you mom serve it. I feel emptiness.

After Abyss, I went through many months without great joy. From the game of course. Variant 5 was easy. Act 7 was easy. Cavalier difficutly is easy. This month I went through it without spending anything. No item, no thought, just did it as a routine.

Ok so many gave you praise, which I do understand somehow, but I personally think you have done a bad thing for the game. And for me as well. I love to play hard fights. I am not the best player in the world but I love it. You make a game that there is nothing memorable about it, so players can leave without regret.

Don't blame Kabam, blame the community. They are the ones that made Kabam nerf act 6 and make book 2 the way it is.
    Exactly ............Now it is what it is !!
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Wait until everyone is upset over fighting Galactus or someone like that and is miserable to fight.

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Looks like you have a history of making threads like this. They did a stellar job on 7.1 in various ways, and you’re here bashing them calling it a “complete fail”? Grow up and find other forums to complain on, nobody wants this kind of negativity here

Did you even read what you typed? The entire purpose for 95% of people on the forums is to complain....the rest is asking for compensation
    Kind of like how you also complain about everything being too easy for you?
    correct, i'm mostly in that 95%, though i usually just respond, i never initiate complaining
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Looks like you have a history of making threads like this. They did a stellar job on 7.1 in various ways, and you’re here bashing them calling it a “complete fail”? Grow up and find other forums to complain on, nobody wants this kind of negativity here

Did you even read what you typed? The entire purpose for 95% of people on the forums is to complain....the rest is asking for compensation
    And rank down tickets.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

I’ll design one just for you!
    Rogue
    With the following nodes:
    Do you bleed?
    Vigor
    AAR Immune
    Stun immune.

Your welcome! /s

Nah, that one is too BS
    So how about this:
    Champ: Groot
    Node : Do you bleed ?
    Enjoy
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Rogue
    Do you bleed?
    Vigor
    AAR Immune
    Stun immune.

Your welcome! /s

Nah, that one is too BS
    So how about this:
    Enjoy
    Hit into block. Done.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Rogue
    Do you bleed?
    Vigor
    AAR Immune
    Stun immune.

Your welcome! /s

Nah, that one is too BS
    So how about this:
    Enjoy
    What about OG Spidey with
    +100% AA
    Indestructible finale
    Spry
    Mix master
    Link shield
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    My idea, Thing
    Nodes-
    Debuff immune
    Aspect of War
    Aggression Prowess
    Can't Stop Won't Stop
    True Strike
    Crumbling Armor

• AndrarioAndrario Posts: 17
    Another arrogant and self proclaimed.

Use your b5r1 to complete it, then go back and cry here
  • GagoH said:

And rank down tickets.
    And when the next piece of content gets released.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Rogue
    Do you bleed?
    Vigor
    AAR Immune
    Stun immune.

Your welcome! /s

Nah, that one is too BS
    So how about this:
    Enjoy
    Add explosive personality too for the finishing touches.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

It is funny people rush to do content then complain. I could have blasted through 7.1 easily just doing 2-3 paths a day so I have something to do and enjoying it. Got the resources so far to r3 my falcon, r2 Claire voyant and vision arkus. Been using different champs then my main attackers in it and has been more fun.

this is exactly what i did mostly. i could've had an easier time with Champ A but I went with Champ B to improve my skills and also to have even more fun with the content.