**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Discussion Thread

Comments

• Grean said:

I mean, yay, they're releasing this, but like, I hate the fact we have to wait a week for another episode

It’s great. Love the discussion and theories we're having with WandaVision, imagine I’d be the same (but less so) with this.
    Honestly when episode all come out at once i tend to skip all the boring bits in the later episodes. I much rather prefer how they do it now with the weekly releases.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Everyone was so excited for this and don't get me wrong, they still are. But it's gonna seem like small fries compared to WandaVision.
  • Etjama said:

Everyone was so excited for this and don't get me wrong, they still are. But it's gonna seem like small fries compared to WandaVision.

I'm most excited for loki. More then anything else except maybe the final episode of wandavision as we all know its gonna be a banger.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the info guys, ill watch an episode tonight.
    Ive been watching a CW DC show, which is good.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Which one? I really enjoy the Arrow and the Flash
    Etjama said:

Definitely. This one will be good, but I don’t think many shows are gonna compare if Wandavision keeps going how it’s going. It’s already great.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

flash was good until the whole “we are the flash” **** and it’s gone off the rails. Only fun show left is Legends of Tomorrow
    First 2 seasons of Flash were good. Season 3 was complete **** and it's been that way since.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    edited February 2021
    I really think I saw bobbi morse from agents of shield in the latest trailer on 1:02 can someone pls confirm it?
    https://youtu.be/IWBsDaFWyTE?t=61

edit: tag me on reply otherwise I wont know it
    Crcrcrc said:

Flash has been s*** since season 3. Repeats the same plot over and over. I watched all of supergirl but it was meh. FYI ive watched all of Flash and Supergirl. Arrow is my favorite atm mostly due to the lower amounts of weird superpower garbage. Im only on season 4 1/2 of Arrow. And im not a fan of legends of tomorrow but ill give it a try when i finish arrow.

Crcrcrc said:

flash was good until the whole “we are the flash” **** and it’s gone off the rails. Only fun show left is Legends of Tomorrow
    The we are flash stuff is stupid considering he is the only member of the “team” that can nearly stop time and defeats the villains, but it’s still good. They did the same garbage they do with all CW shows though, and made everyone in a relationship. I haven’t started Legends of Tomorrow yet.

Crcrcrc said:

Flash has been s*** since season 3. Repeats the same plot over and over. I watched all of supergirl but it was meh. FYI ive watched all of Flash and Supergirl. Arrow is my favorite atm mostly due to the lower amounts of weird superpower garbage. Im only on season 4 1/2 of Arrow. And im not a fan of legends of tomorrow but ill give it a try when i finish arrow.
    Arrow is the best IMO because it’s more serious and doesn’t focus on all the random fake science garbage. It also has pretty cool villains.
    Deathstroke
    was awesome. (I think season 4 is past that. If not, sorry!)

Crcrcrc said:

Get ready, Arrow gets really stupid in later seasons. It becomes all about Felicity and nothing cool ever happens.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    My first ever duped 5* champ is winter solider
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I'm excited
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Arrow is the best IMO because it’s more serious and doesn’t focus on all the random fake science garbage. It also has pretty cool villains.
    Deathstroke
    was awesome. (I think season 4 is past that. If not, sorry!)
    Yeah he was. Im sure by season 5 it will all derail and become like the others.
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Get ready, Arrow gets really stupid in later seasons. It becomes all about Felicity and nothing cool ever happens.
    Why am i not surprised?

Also i made it to midway through Agents of Shield before losing steam. It got a little repetitive and too much sci-fi stiff. I like shows where there isnt much of that like at the beginning of the AOS. And also, when a show not revolved around time travel incorporates it, it usually means its going downhill.

I really think I saw bobbi morse from agents of shield in the latest trailer on 1:02 can someone pls confirm it?

Can someone confirm if it was agent morse on 1:02, or is it someone else??
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

i can confirm that it was not her.
  • Etjama said:

First 2 seasons of Flash were good. Season 3 was complete **** and it's been that way since.

First half of s6 was pretty good. Second half was meh.
  • Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Arrow s8 slapped tho. As well the prison storyline in s7 was also a banger IMO
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    This is the one disney + show I was kinda like “eh not that invested”

......THEN

I SAW THE TRAILER

And ok Yeah Im definitely more intrigued now haha

i can confirm that it was not her.
    bruhhh ur right its sharon carter!!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Oh damn, March 19. Gonna be a nice birthday present!

Happy early birthday 🥳
    Thanks man
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'll watch it of course, but I'm not nearly as hyped for this as I was/am for WandaVision. It looks like it's gonna be more of the typical Marvel movie style--lots of flash action and family-friendly comedy.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    that staring contest was hilarious.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Season 5 is the best. Some of the best superhero television out there
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

I havent been in the WandaVision thread because i havent been watching it due to not really loving it. But im REALLY excited for this one.

You have to keep going man, it takes some interesting turns that you are going to LOVE
  • dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296
    edited February 2021
    I saw the trailer in the Superbowl with the wandavision trailer but the falcon and the winter soldier one seemed to be longer than what it used to be....