**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Discussion Thread

Comments

• SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

The sexual tension between the two in the trailer is OFF THE CHARTS

no kidding
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    March 19th is getting closer 😀
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Already feeling the void of mcu content...
    Very excited for March 19th.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    New set of theories incoming
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    If done as well or even better than WandaVision then I'm guessing it will be quite exciting.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★

New set of theories incoming

My theory is Zemo will bring Mephisto into the MCU.....😂😂😂
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I believe we will see some mutants show up in this series. Curious to see if U.S. Agent will eventually become an Avenger?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Excited for this series, Wandavision was great but i didnt love it. Cant wait for the 19th.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Was not that much into wandavision. But am pretty interested about this show.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Excited for this series, Wandavision was great but i didnt love it. Cant wait for the 19th.

I'm watching FaWS mainly for the banter between sam and bucky lol.
    Theory: Falcon and Winter Soldier will introduce the SENTRY !!!!!!!!
    Calling it now.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Theory: Falcon and Winter Soldier will introduce the SENTRY !!!!!!!!
    Calling it now.

Nah. Will introduce gambit!!!!!!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    A week left. And we should probably remember to use the spoiler tag.
  • I'm not a fan of either of them, but I'm watching so I'm not out of the loop
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    if we don't get any mutants or x-men introduced, i will be dissapointed
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Spoiler tag everyone
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    This will get me in trouble but the Falcon character has the personality of a houseplant.

I will watch anyway.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojGHE581lsM

this was a nice surprise

streams this Friday!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

streams this Friday!

It's crazy that we miss one Friday of no new episodes, and the very next Friday we get a brand new show. Props to Disney
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Disappointed in Wandavision’s ending. Such a great story bogged down with a bunch of extraneous stuff that apparently didn’t matter. Felt like Lost, or early phase MCU. Have a coworker who didn’t even watch the YT theory vids, and he had the same issues, so it’s not that.

Lowered my expectations for F&WS though, I’ll probably wait and binge later if people are saying it’s good.
    Solvseus said:

Disappointed in Wandavision’s ending. Such a great story bogged down with a bunch of extraneous stuff that apparently didn’t matter. Felt like Lost, or early phase MCU. Have a coworker who didn’t even watch the YT theory vids, and he had the same issues, so it’s not that.

Lowered my expectations for F&WS though, I’ll probably wait and binge later if people are saying it’s good.

worth keeping in mind these two shows are totally different. This is a buddy cop, action thriller akin to Cap 2, while WandaVision was more new and out their than the rest of the MCU.

Solvseus said:

worth keeping in mind these two shows are totally different. This is a buddy cop, action thriller akin to Cap 2, while WandaVision was more new and out their than the rest of the MCU.
    Yep. WandaVision was a massive experiment and risk on their part so gotta give it to Disney for actually doing it. Falcon and Winter-Soldier feels more akin to traditional mcu stuff which we love.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    happy Falcon and the Winter Soldier Eve!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Spoilers tomorrow. So put the spoiler tag. People who haven't seen it yet tomorrow. Don't look at the spoilers.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Have to admit early Arrow seasons were fantastic, and anything with Manu as Dearhstroke rocks.

Early Flash pretty good, but the romantic drama wears on you quickly. Never caught Supergirl other than on a Flash crossover, and what I did see I really disliked.

Legends I watched because of Captain Cold—Wentworth Miller is great, but you need to get past the first few Hawkpeople story arcs. Once they are gone the story gets better and the seriousness of the series dials way down. It’s stupid bubblegum fun TV.

I’m probably in the minority, but I like Cloak & Dagger S2. Having the villain they did and the evolving cast made it watchable—as much so as any CW series. I was sad to see it go.

Beyond the two major comic houses, very little tops Umbrella Academy in my opinion. Very, very good.

If F/WS can deliver me to the BW movie successfully, I will be pleased.

Dr. Zola
    edited March 2021
    It has arrived! The first episode is now streaming on Disney Plus!

Here’s the spoiler message for people who maybe weren’t on the WandaVision one:

When the show does drop, feel free to discuss the show here. However, I do ask that you do be courteous and discuss any plot details for the episodes inside the spoiler tag.

General reviews like, Anthony Mackie’s performance is amazing, or it’s a very classic endeavor for the MCU are fine,
    but specific plot details like us agent stuff and what actually happens in the episode should be kept in the spoiler tags.

If you break these rules you shall be reported to the mods.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!