**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Advantage for Bifrost Side Event Overcompensation

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Oh my god the constant envy in this game is so pathetic . Yes some players got lucky thanks to Kabams bugs and will have a few more resources then us so what? Be happy for them instead of trying to tear them down or beg for more
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★

If the advantage was somehow game breaking or imbalancing, they would have taken action. It's not the end of all things just and holy if someone got extra.

this is one of ur worse takes. Im pretty convinced that ur a troll at this point.
    No. You're absolutely right. It's more logical to go on mountain high because a few people got double Emails.

• Options
    HI_guys said:

If the advantage was somehow game breaking or imbalancing, they would have taken action. It's not the end of all things just and holy if someone got extra.

this is one of ur worse takes. Im pretty convinced that ur a troll at this point.
    No. You're absolutely right. It's more logical to go on mountain high because a few people got double Emails.

No one has climbed a higher mountain than you
    If you have an actual point to make about the discussion, then make it. I'm not going through the mental exercise of arguing just because you don't like me.
  • Options

Yeah tier 10 definitely should have a hard cap on how many runs you can do.
    People saying it’s not a big advantage...
    It’s 13 extra 2% T5cc crystals, that could be a pretty big deal.

You were whining because people got better champs from their cav crystals just a couple months ago...
    But people suggesting there’s a hard cap on tier 10 runs to limit how much extra T5cc people can get is where you draw the line...
    Lmao
    Was I? I don't remember saying that. In fact I remember telling everyone I was happy they had good pulls.
    I said I don't agree with a Side Event geared around Cavs.
  • Options

Yeah tier 10 definitely should have a hard cap on how many runs you can do.
    People saying it’s not a big advantage...
    It’s 13 extra 2% T5cc crystals, that could be a pretty big deal.

You were whining because people got better champs from their cav crystals just a couple months ago...
    But people suggesting there’s a hard cap on tier 10 runs to limit how much extra T5cc people can get is where you draw the line...
    Lmao
    Was I? I don't remember saying that. In fact I remember telling everyone I was happy they had good pulls.
    I said I don't agree with a Side Event geared around Cavs.
    And why didn’t you agree with it? Oh that’s right, because others got better pulls than you.
    No. I don't agree with the chance of some people pulling 6*s and others pulling nothing but 3*s. It's bad progress balancing.
    Oh I see but some people getting an extra 26% of T5cc spread across 13 crystals isn’t a problem at all...
    That depends on the number of people. If it's a small number, then the effect overall isn't as large. Is it fair on principle? No, I don't disagree there. How many people are actually getting extra? How many people who got extra Uru can actually run to 10? All these things go into the effect overall and whether it's worth doing something about it. If you're asking me if I'm bothered that others get something I don't, then no. Not acutely.