**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is presently the most awaited champ in mcoc?

Konstant45Konstant45 Posts: 571 ★★★★
i was curious to know what the community thinks and wants to get added is game asap
feel free to tell me someone you'd like to get added if not in the options.

Who is presently the most awaited champ in mcoc? 201 votes

Quicksilver
21%
Alex13369Sachhyam257Avengers320DjinRamadaKill_GreyIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconkubricknolanDes99KRANꓘBlackshadow0203Hera1d_of_Ga1actusMaratoxSpeedy0116Killswitch01Aomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22cloudstriderDoctor_Strange19 44 votes
Worthy cap (mjolnir)
7%
the_eradicatorLuciusVorenusTheHeroDeservedmanveertherealLogan00DarkQuakeQuattrucciTotalMonster109MTB_radŘïdđhįmYale007AkashPRajputSamuraiJack06RavenNeverMoreEdwin10 15 votes
Stormbreaker Thor
28%
zuffycytwbcTerraMets17FitnesscwMqc19SiddhantKwatraDarth_StewieHilldarLordabckCupidStrikerrx8MoosetiptronicSparrowNittKaratemike415ThiartcLordSmasherMobile_P0tat0SpadeHunterNo_oneuk 57 votes
Galactus
17%
Alfa_PigeonVceeDhapumanHeadrollerEthans8279Malreck04Scopeotoe987JuggerNotCr7ms7rs7FloorKillerLaksh1995StevieManWonderDJMNHN1nthcloudddomAsimDXBAMS94Mikusik1KiddrakeCharlie21540 36 votes
Iron monger
0%
Hoitado 1 vote
Spider-man (iron spider suit infinity war)
2%
Blackfriar63Lucky7LucianoAkkarin23Sparx265Chikel_wasabi_ 6 votes
others (in comments)
20%
DrZolaJwallace25TheVyrusphillgreenSundance_2099YoMovesLvernon15NojokejaymTimrosDaileyRaichu626MysteriospaceoctopusAleorDenzel116ButtehrsAnotheWine_LoverQacobDisgruntled_User_123 42 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Stormbreaker Thor
    No debate. Ever since infinity war, it was between iron spider and stormbreaker thor, but we have so many spidermen and stormbreaker thor is more hype.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    others (in comments)
    Legion, Knull and Gorr the God Butcher
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    others (in comments)
    Legion for me
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Morbius for that elsa synergy. morbius is vampire and elsa is vampire hunter.

Morbius could have all kinds of synergies.

He started out as a Spider-Man villain in ASM #101.

He was a member of the Legion of Monsters in the 1970s with Ghost Rider and Man-Thing.

He was in the loosely-tied group called The Midnight Sons in the 1990s with Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, and Blade.

As for other champs for the game, I’ve wanted Lizard, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Beta Ray Bill, and Bullseye since I started playing.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Early June's champ.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    others (in comments)

Literally half of the cool spidey villains aren’t here yet (Lizard, Sandman, Kraven, Hydro-Man, etc)

would also like to see Kitty Pryde

OH

I also want Sigil Witch
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    others (in comments)
    Basically what everyone else is saying.

But also mystique.
    others (in comments)
    Tesladon said:

Noid. He’s like Void, but he also excels at messing up your pizza deliveries. 30 minutes or it’s free.

feed the need and avoid the noid

I miss that
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Posts: 262 Guardian
    edited May 2021
    Since Negative-Man has a synergy with Venom, so hopefully Anti-Venom. Or maybe since Kabam likes going to vaguer references, maybe its Agent Anti Venom.

For me, I'd rather have Kabam give us more champs from comics than movies since Mjolnir Cap and Stormbreaker Thor had such short scenes in the movies that their moves might end up lacking like black panther civil war.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    others (in comments)
    I really think gorr will be coming soon
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Omega sentinel 🤣🤣🤣
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    others (in comments)
    I still want to see Infinity War Thanos as a playable character. He would be a ramp up champ. His gauntlet would activate certain abilities when defeating a member of a class, which would act as "gaining an infinity stone."
    tech = space
    skill = reality
    science = time
    mystic = power
    mutant = mind
    cosmic = soul
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I'd love to see Dracula.
    Honestly speaking, the game needs new Mystic and Tech champs.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    others (in comments)
    Spiderman related: Lizard, Sandman, Morbius, Kraven the Hunter

X-Men related: Mystique, Madrox (Multiple Man), Forge, Spiral, Lady Deathstrike.

DD related: Bullseye, Typhoid Mary
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sandman will have miss and unstoppable, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make for an epic champ with even cooler animations
    edited May 2021
    others (in comments)

Sandman will have miss and unstoppable, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make for an epic champ with even cooler animations

he’d be debuff heavy since he would be science
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    others (in comments)
    Nimrod, need someone in-game for the pesky overpowered muties.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Knull would be cool
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I still want to see Infinity War Thanos as a playable character. He would be a ramp up champ. His gauntlet would activate certain abilities when defeating a member of a class, which would act as "gaining an infinity stone."
    tech = space
    skill = reality
    science = time
    mystic = power
    mutant = mind
    cosmic = soul

Sounds cool, I just can’t help but think cosmic should definitely be space just as a little pun
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    others (in comments)
    Spider-man 2099