**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Arena Structure Feedback v2.0

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Honestly, the updates are fine by me. They fix all of the issues that I personally had with the arena... like the milestones for instance. The units may be lower, but we were told we were getting compensated for that.

Actually I would be fine if they keep it like this aswell. Will be a little less units in total but 135 of those units are very easy to get in the basic. The other days are for the featured which are quite easy aswell. And the trials can be done on the side to finish it of. 410 units + battlechips.

Ofcourse I would prefer there to be 540 units again. But if they keep it like this I wouldn`t hate it.
  • ErrangErrang Posts: 62
    Is it possible to increase the multiplier? Unit grinders would be happy, and rank grinders can battle it out
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    So since 5 and 6* are gonna give same points from next week , it is wise for arena grind specifically to rank up 5 * only right ? Since they take less isos ?
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265

Honestly, the updates are fine by me. They fix all of the issues that I personally had with the arena... like the milestones for instance. The units may be lower, but we were told we were getting compensated for that.

Actually I would be fine if they keep it like this aswell. Will be a little less units in total but 135 of those units are very easy to get in the basic. The other days are for the featured which are quite easy aswell. And the trials can be done on the side to finish it of. 410 units + battlechips.

Ofcourse I would prefer there to be 540 units again. But if they keep it like this I wouldn`t hate it.
    As per the newest proposed structure, it's 540 units in total. 270 in ST, and 135 each in basic and feature. That's what I saw in the original post by Kabam.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Please don't change the points earned for the 6* champs on the basic arena.

My feelings as well.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Please don't change the points earned for the 6* champs on the basic arena.

I wonder if they will fix it because 6* are still getting 6* points in basic arena.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's changing Monday.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,758 ★★★★★
    @Treinin said:

I think there are a few fundamental negatives to this change that I really hope can be addressed.

2) Far too much emphasis has been placed om the 4* arena. I recognize that this is somewhat needed to help progressing players because they made the 6* basic and featured arenas unavailable, but 4M points in this is just way too much. Even with maxed out 5/50 champs you are looking at 100 rounds. While this might be technically equivalent in "effort" to the old 2* / 3* / 4* arenas, this is only true if you are using max rank 4*s. I have a pretty developed 4* Roster, but this is still only about 30 5/50s. This means I have to do 10 sessions to make this arena take the equivalent in fight count to the old arenas. But that is with a developed 4* roster. On my alt account (what we could consider closer to a progressing player I guess?) I only have 3 max rank 4*s... I know people in my alliance who have 0. People have entirely bypassed 4*s for a long time now, so the argument that this benefits new/progressing players is not really valid.

I think the milestones are way too high for what a player can reasonably achieve with 2/3/4* champs, especially if they aren't focusing on ranking up 4*s (which most people do not).

I tried max 3-Stars (plus boost). It is obvious that the score points are lower than 4-Star rank 4, and it will take more rounds, so not having many max 4-Stars is an issue but it is still manageable.

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I waited to see the results of these updated arenas before getting in to a conclusion, and it was really disappointing. I ended up 6-10% when I usually go 1-5%, with 24M. Really, Really disappointed. I hoped that the players will split between them, but apparently this didn't worked this way. An now, for us that we can only play one arena, there's less units, fewer milestones, and spending even more time to MAYBE get the same results.
    Searmenis said:

I waited to see the results of these updated arenas before getting in to a conclusion, and it was really disappointing. I ended up 6-10% when I usually go 1-5%, with 24M. Really, Really disappointed. I hoped that the players will split between them, but apparently this didn't worked this way. An now, for us that we can only play one arena, there's less units, fewer milestones, and spending even more time to MAYBE get the same results.

A couple of weeks ago, I put in 24.4m in feature, thought I was safe and missed the 1-5%. I had at least 20 6* left too. So for Purgatory, I put in 26.2m knowing that 6* would not get 6* points in the basic and I got the 1-5%. As you stated, less, units, fewer milestones, and more grinds to get the same result. I wish they didn't remove the 16.5m milestone in the 6* feature arena.

Original I was planning to keep it at 4.5m for the basic arena but because the 6* was getting 6* points, I put in a little grind and got 6.9m. I end up getting the 6-10% which is great. If 6-10% will be the 7-8m range, it's not a bad grind.
    zuffy said:

Searmenis said:

A couple of weeks ago, I put in 24.4m in feature, thought I was safe and missed the 1-5%. I had at least 20 6* left too. So for Purgatory, I put in 26.2m knowing that 6* would not get 6* points in the basic and I got the 1-5%. As you stated, less, units, fewer milestones, and more grinds to get the same result. I wish they didn't remove the 16.5m milestone in the 6* feature arena.

Original I was planning to keep it at 4.5m for the basic arena but because the 6* was getting 6* points, I put in a little grind and got 6.9m. I end up getting the 6-10% which is great. If 6-10% will be the 7-8m range, it's not a bad grind.
    If the basic stays @ 7-8M and featured @ 16-18M for 6-10% it could be doable to get same rewards overall, but basic will require more time.. (for a 30-50 6* roster that is)
    Searmenis said:

zuffy said:

Searmenis said:

If the basic stays @ 7-8M and featured @ 16-18M for 6-10% it could be doable to get same rewards overall, but basic will require more time.. (for a 30-50 6* roster that is)
    I got 4.5m with streak 42 using 5*. Assuming 6* don’t have 6* points in basic come 6/10, so to get 8m, I will have to get to streak 75 using 5*. Maybe worth getting to 6-10% in both than just 1-5% in featured as I get more units and milestones.
    zuffy said:

Searmenis said:

zuffy said:

Searmenis said:

I got 4.5m with streak 42 using 5*. Assuming 6* don’t have 6* points in basic come 6/10, so to get 8m, I will have to get to streak 75 using 5*. Maybe worth getting to 6-10% in both than just 1-5% in featured as I get more units and milestones.
    It Is worth getting two 6-10% instead of one 1-5%, that's for sure. The only problem is the time..

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Any sort of time frame on the compensation? ie, will it be coming out before gauntlet disappears next week? Just trying to gauge how much unit grinding to do vs revive and potion farming
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    The arena is bugged 6 stars are getting the wrong points

The Basic Arena is supposed to give the same amount for 6*s as 5*s. That's by design.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

The Basic Arena is supposed to give the same amount for 6*s as 5*s. That's by design.
    Ohh I didn't know that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    It horrible low shuld not had ben reduse buy that’s much just my mind

Ohh I didn't know that
    Oh if u had reading it you knew it
    @Kabam Miike I’m sorry I’m dislike the 6 star why reduced the point buy why not just half right now I’m find it to ridiculous uslees to even use 6 star when there really doesn’t hav a smail advantage so now we just call them 5 star get it together. Why not just reduce it like 10k basice point not the same as 5 star
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    6* are scoring less than 5* champs.. this is ridiculous
    Monk1 said:

Nop tgere score about the same if u use a rank1 that’s a rank4 5 star so score wil be abudt that’s so jep it was so good changed we all complained abudt it in the first week places

Monk1 said:

Then dont use them in the basic....
    Jep kabam make them uslees so tgere might aswel just removers them so u don’t go op against them problems solve with deadmacth to

That makes no sense. You want them to give 0 Points instead of SOME? It ain't the end of the world.
  • Gamer said:

Monk1 said:

Jep kabam make them uslees so tgere might aswel just removers them so u don’t go op against them problems solve with deadmacth to

you remove them then the "endgamers" will complain their roster is being "nullified"

Monk1 said:

Gamer said:

Monk1 said:

you remove them then the "endgamers" will complain their roster is being "nullified"
    Well then let those complaints I’m one of them with 85 6 star persons uslees In that’s arena I’m not even use them

That makes no sense. You want them to give 0 Points instead of SOME? It ain't the end of the world.

Just Hav them removed so I’m can use more of my 5 stars then getting the same point for a 6 star aka new 5 star