**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A 3 week of pain and summer and irritating.

123457»

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Enel said:

Pulyaman said:

Enel said:

DNA3000 said:

Enel said:

DNA3000 said:

PS: I literally just lagged out in a Korg fight and died, because the MCOC gods suck.

The MCOC gods write correct in crooked lines. You will face Korg without your precious countermeasures. Then you will see what true terror is.
    I am so out of practice it isn't even funny. I kept firing mediums at the start of combo. That's mix master talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th9StB5RLF4

You don't need champion counters to beat Korg. You just need to practice the fight. And as you can see, on demand I'm not the best attacker. If I can do it, it is doable. Even without precious countermeasures.
    These duels are for laughs. Let your day come. Extremely insane and with character restrictions.
    Now you are just being petty. Who exactly you think cannot counter korg at all? Just curious. I cannot think of a champ that cannot fight korg at all. If you can shallow evade and light intercept, pretty much any champ can fight korg.
    And it's not just about the korg. We have terrax in the game. Mango Electro. We have a lot of annoying defenders in the game. I want to see how the vast majority will do when the kabam restricts the best attackers for each fight. Do what she did this week. It's the least a throne-breaker deserves. They deserve insane challenges. Never seen in this game. Shall we attack with black panther (civil war) and a joe fixit?
    True. There are annoying defenders in the game and if something becomes too insane, I will try my hardest to one shot, failing that I will try to revive Mt way through, failing that I will give up. Nothing to be ashamed about. What I won't do is complain in the forums or ask to change the fights. I am not even above average as DNA said he is. I take lots of tips from you tubers doing it and then try it myself.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    One thing to note, if you don't have a poison-dealing champion, is that it actually more or less turns off Mysterio's Reflection Gas. Since you don't deal much damage, it in turns does not reflect much damage. That means that you can pretty much go ham on him without much fear whatsoever. When I realized that, it made the fight a whole lot easier. So yeah, if you have a poison champion things will go quicker, but you'll also have more things to think about. If you go in poison-less, you can more or less just play him as a standard fight, just with a giant health pool.

I really don't like giant health pool fights, but it's certainly an option and maybe not quite as dreadful as you'd think. Especially if you have someone with regen who can heal up what little damage you get reflected back to you.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Never seen so much pettiness from one person over something so small lol.
    Saying stuff like “I hope you all fail and cry”.
    Mate, that’s the point, we want to be challenged and I will be challenged sooner rather than later.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

To OP,
    No boosts and poor masteries...
    Attempt number 25+

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Mate, that’s the point, we want to be challenged and I will be challenged sooner rather than later.

Yup, that’s the whole point. We want to fail, cry, get back up, practise, and get better. We don’t whine about it and ask for it to get easier.

Will failing leave a bad taste in my mouth? Yes.

Have I failed in this game before? Yes, MingNa Challenge when I was relatively new, Pre-nerf NT Champion were some examples.

Have I ever asked for content to be nerfed so I can do it? Never had, and never will. If it’s tough, it just shows that I’m not good enough and will need to get better.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Have I ever asked for content to be nerfed so I can do it? Never had, and never will. If it’s tough, it just shows that I’m not good enough and will need to get better.
    See, I have asked for content to be nerfed in the past, and I’m really glad I no longer have that attitude.

It’s honestly improved the game for me immeasurably. I don’t look at a hard fight now that I die at and think what have kabam done wrong, I think more what have I done wrong, or where can I improve.

I’m sure there’s a possibility of kabam releasing content that is just BS combinations, but recently, I think they’re smashing it out of the park. I think they’d have to go pretty far out of their way to make something so BS that I think it’s too hard.

As long as there’s a chance for me to beat it, and build my skills as a player, I’m happy with it. Bring on more hard content!
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Why is this thread still up ???

It's just another guy who got his heart broken cause he expected another 2 minute button mash fight but got his account handed to him instead
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Enel said:

Enel said:

In this game the characters that cause poison are few. You can count them on your fingers.

I can think of about 14-15 champions that can cause poison. Are they all good for this? Nope, but most are doable with this with some effort and skill. If you need help with the node, post your roster and ask for advice. A lot of us would be willing to help.
    I understand the game well. Thank you anyway. But the poison-causing characters in the game are, for the most part, pretty bad. Most are not suitable for the current mcoc moment. And they are only remembered when kabam decides to put something in the game so that players remember these undead. The only ones I worked with on my list were the apocalyptic teddy bear and the archangel. Dr. Voddo, I didn't have it until 2021. Now, the new abomination that's better on the list and that I don't have on my list. The rest is terrible.

Now I speak as a retiree. I intend to take a long vacation from MCOC.
    Actually, the majority of champs that can cause poison on their own without synergies are pretty good. The only exceptions really being Ant-Man and Green Goblin. The full list of viable champs would include:
    - Immortal Abomination
    - Apocalypse
    - Archangel
    - Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    - Diablo (Possibly post buff)
    - Doctor Voodoo
    - King Groot
    - Man Thing
    - Mysterio

All of these champs could work quite well against the Mysterio boss. Plus, if you don’t mind a longer fight then champs like Guillotine 2099, Nick Fury, Aegon, and Magneto could also work.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Yup, that’s the whole point. We want to fail, cry, get back up, practise, and get better. We don’t whine about it and ask for it to get easier.

Have I failed in this game before? Yes, MingNa Challenge when I was relatively new, Pre-nerf NT Champion were some examples.

I don’t remember the ming na challenge but I do remember getting ruined by the Chloe Bennett challenge with the Spider-Man Back in 2016.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

xNig said:

I don’t remember the ming na challenge but I do remember getting ruined by the Chloe Bennett challenge with the Spider-Man Back in 2016.
    It was Ming Na’s Calvary Challenge iirc. Or was it Chloe’s? Can’t exactly remember the details. I just recall that there was a Rhino with Spite and unstoppable after specials or something, and I didn’t have a power control champ cause my roster was really bad then.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    Got the solo w/ r2 APOC

Took a little over an hour to get him to cooperate.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    It can absolutely be done. Geez dudes, honestly this fight can be done within a week. Have any of y’all actually beat the jet ski level on battletoads, ever? Y’all snowflake youngins complaining about this being too hard don’t know what hard is.