**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A 3 week of pain and summer and irritating.

EnelEnel Posts: 36
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra My opinion in your language. Don't blame me for not being perfect.

I don't expect this event to be easy. I really don't expect it to be easy. What I don't think is right is that you limit the range of characters for each week. What you have brought this week is without a doubt a disappointment for someone who has been playing this game for years. I am angry. In this game the characters that cause poison are few. You can count them on your fingers. And horribly weak, when it comes to cause damage. And you, Kabam, know that very well. And you bring us a fight with a defender that has no caunter. No character in this game can reverse the activations of the mystery specials. And in which the node only allows passive poison, which can only be caused after you activate special 1. Outside of these conditions, only 10% of the total damage done can be taken. To make it better you have added killer, limiting and further punishing the attacker's game. With a special the misterio will corner you. And an absurd limitation of characters to attack. Do you really believe that the majority will be killing themselves, wasting time trying to pass a ridiculous challenge with infinite hits or spending resources when there is no act 7 to do? The 5* are sick because they can't take any more hits on defense. Our proficiency is extremely outdated and you come up with this fighting nonsense. In which you limit the account of thousands of players. This is very disrespectful. With this event you only facilitate the life of the imbecile who calls himself a mercenary. Can you imagine how much "service" these assholes are getting right now, because you limited the lives of thousands of players? Who not only don't have all the poison triggers available on their account, because they are **** and most of them don't deserve to be worked on, but may not have the great gameplay that you demand in this event? These mercenaries are scattered all over the world. The **** that you banned must be making a lot of profit right now. Because the customers he made along the way are still out there. Have you looked on youtube at most of the videos? They only bring 6* r3 champions to the attack. I am saving resources for act 7 and the abyss of legends. Since I am a knight, it does not pay to spend resource for the limited milestone 6 that you guys provide. I still don't have 6* r3 available on my account. I got tired long ago of playing the game the way you want me to play it. I cancelled the 12.1 update, made another account and play your game my way. I do what I want without cheating. Without wasting my life's precious time or spending a lot of my hard-earned money on the game. This is not a salable challenge. It limits what you have in your account after working hard on it. How many of us players around the world have fought vodoo, king groot, mystery in conditions like this? 505 hits with a 2099 6* r3 guillotine. 505 hits with a nick fury 6* r3. Doing only 10% of the damage. I'm sorry but I don't have that kind of courage. You guys need to stop limiting what attacker can use in challenges. This is ridiculous. This week is not fun at all. And I'm done with the Summer Pain challenge. It is not worth spending resources to reach milestone 6. It's not going to change my bill from water to wine. This challenge is not fun at all. It's been a long time since this game has been fun. That's why I've been playing less and less. Some days I don't even log in. You kicked the knight recruiters in the carina challenge. You kicked the knight recruiters in the gauntlet and now you start kicking the knight recruiters in the summer pain. Be more fair to the knight recruiter.

NOTE: I know there are recruiters who loved destroying the mystery with their nick fury 6* r3, or their guillotine 2099 * r3, or their incredible teddy bear apocalypse 6* r3 at this event creating content for their channel. I know that many people loved this event. If you are one of those recruiters, don't waste your time answering my post. It is not for you. You don't have anything to complain about like I do. Go on with your happy lives, because, of course, you already did your event.

Brazil is at the top of Latin American gaming revenue and 12th in the world and our language is still underrated. A feather.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Firstly it was hard but after thinking it through, there are plenty of options. I used Dr. Vodoo and 2 revives.

With skill and some sort of the right counter (just need a champ who applies poison), it’s very doable.

With that being said, these challenges are definitely not for everyone in the game.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Enel said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra My opinion in your language. Don't blame me for not being perfect.

I don't expect this event to be easy. I really don't expect it to be easy. What I don't think is right is that you limit the range of characters for each week. What you have brought this week is without a doubt a disappointment for someone who has been playing this game for years. I am angry. In this game the characters that cause poison are few. You can count them on your fingers. And horribly weak, when it comes to cause damage. And you, Kabam, know that very well. And you bring us a fight with a defender that has no caunter. No character in this game can reverse the activations of the mystery specials. And in which the node only allows passive poison, which can only be caused after you activate special 1. Outside of these conditions, only 10% of the total damage done can be taken. To make it better you have added killer, limiting and further punishing the attacker's game. With a special the misterio will corner you. And an absurd limitation of characters to attack. Do you really believe that the majority will be killing themselves, wasting time trying to pass a ridiculous challenge with infinite hits or spending resources when there is no act 7 to do? The 5* are sick because they can't take any more hits on defense. Our proficiency is extremely outdated and you come up with this fighting nonsense. In which you limit the account of thousands of players. This is very disrespectful. With this event you only facilitate the life of the imbecile who calls himself a mercenary. Can you imagine how much "service" these assholes are getting right now, because you limited the lives of thousands of players? Who not only don't have all the poison triggers available on their account, because they are **** and most of them don't deserve to be worked on, but may not have the great gameplay that you demand in this event? These mercenaries are scattered all over the world. The **** that you banned must be making a lot of profit right now. Because the customers he made along the way are still out there. Have you looked on youtube at most of the videos? They only bring 6* r3 champions to the attack. I am saving resources for act 7 and the abyss of legends. Since I am a knight, it does not pay to spend resource for the limited milestone 6 that you guys provide. I still don't have 6* r3 available on my account. I got tired long ago of playing the game the way you want me to play it. I cancelled the 12.1 update, made another account and play your game my way. I do what I want without cheating. Without wasting my life's precious time or spending a lot of my hard-earned money on the game. This is not a salable challenge. It limits what you have in your account after working hard on it. How many of us players around the world have fought vodoo, king groot, mystery in conditions like this? 505 hits with a 2099 6* r3 guillotine. 505 hits with a nick fury 6* r3. Doing only 10% of the damage. I'm sorry but I don't have that kind of courage. You guys need to stop limiting what attacker can use in challenges. This is ridiculous. This week is not fun at all. And I'm done with the Summer Pain challenge. It is not worth spending resources to reach milestone 6. It's not going to change my bill from water to wine. This challenge is not fun at all. It's been a long time since this game has been fun. That's why I've been playing less and less. Some days I don't even log in. You kicked the knight recruiters in the carina challenge. You kicked the knight recruiters in the gauntlet and now you start kicking the knight recruiters in the summer pain. Be more fair to the knight recruiter.

NOTE: I know there are recruiters who loved destroying the mystery with their nick fury 6* r3, or their guillotine 2099 * r3, or their incredible teddy bear apocalypse 6* r3 at this event creating content for their channel. I know that many people loved this event. If you are one of those recruiters, don't waste your time answering my post. It is not for you. You don't have anything to complain about like I do. Go on with your happy lives, because, of course, you already did your event.

Brazil is at the top of Latin American gaming revenue and 12th in the world and our language is still underrated. A feather.

As far I know it was meant to be really hard and first 4 weeks are easy. Btw are you cav or Tb
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Enel said:

As far I know it was meant to be really hard and first 4 weeks are easy. Btw are you cav or Tb
    Cav cause he said knight which would be the closest translation
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Well he has some good point !

This fight should be designed for cavalier players as kabam said it was for them and throne breaker.

But the Mysterio is way more difficult than the one from act 6. The same one Kabam nerfed after Admitting some parts of act 6 were too difficult.

And concerning the mercs, well with this kind of fight it is possible mercs will have lots of work this week
  • Options
    Here is the description from Kabam :smile:

We are presenting a special challenge for those who have become Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1) or higher.

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited July 2021
    At the original time the event was being designed and announced Thronebreaker wasn't in the game. They were hardly going to say 'we're designing a horrible event aimed at a new progression point we've not yet released, delay it by the better part of a year and see how you all fare', were they?

This whining is enough to drive a man to drink.
  • Options

Stellar said:

Here is the description from Kabam :smile:

We are presenting a special challenge for those who have become Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1) or higher.

How is that saying that the fights are designed for cavalier players specifically ? It’s literally just telling you who is allowed in the challenge.
    Would really be nasty to present a challenge for cavalier players with fights only designed for throne breaker 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Mauled said:

At the original time the event was being designed and announced Thronebreaker wasn't in the game. They were hardly going to say 'we're designing a horrible event aimed at a new progression point we've not yet released, delay it by the better part of a year and see how you all fare', were they?

This whining is enough to drive a man to drink.

Well the gauntlet was specifically designed for throne breaker, players who had done all the content.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Also cavalier there many variations of that I’m meant Somone culd do cav in around 3 weeks time that’s roster isn’t cable of doing it. This fight is just a cavalier with acknowledge also late cavalier them there soon is TB not middle cavalier players so yes it meant for TB
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    @Enel you just need to get better. This fight is in 6.3.3 already. If you can't do it, great. Skip it. Do the next one nlbut just because you aren't good enough to do these fights, doesn't mean anything needs to change. That's a YOU problem.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    paragraphs please