**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The grind is real I guess

12345679»

Comments

• IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Searmenis said:

And arenas, are no fun, getting the same battles over and over again because, don't know, the ai system decides I have to fight against King Groot-Fisk-Green Goblin 5-6 times in a row, if you say it is, you re lying.

Finally somebody said it. Until I hit a streak of 30 or so I have a choice of either putting a Kingpin AND Goblin counter in every team (which is far from possible, let alone realistic) or be ready to drop points or even reset streak if things go badly. Man, if only there were more than 10 champions in this game so that randomly generated teams could pick from them...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

From my point of view, a game should be all about skills, not time. But, the game lately targets people who don't have time, so they have to pay for stuff. If you do have the time, you can grind, do the same boring -not fun as a game supposed to be- stuff over and over again for rewards. It s like a punishment for ftp players.

Ten fights/day or 100/week is no big deal for me personally, since I have a more flexible work schedule and can do a little Arenas here and there, but I really get the frustration of it. And arenas, are no fun, getting the same battles over and over again because, don't know, the ai system decides I have to fight against King Groot-Fisk-Green Goblin 5-6 times in a row, if you say it is, you re lying.

The game has always monetized impatience. It's not a new thing. People who can afford to spend do so and finish stuff quicker like acquiring resources and champions. People who can't grind arena and events to get those same things. Arenas are mind numbing to play. I just catch up on the previously missed youtube videos or web series and just play the arenas at the same time. It's a grind for sure and not the best event Kabam have come up with in the recent months, but its not as bad as some people describe it.
  • noregrets100noregrets100 Posts: 28
    Yeah, I would like to know who is the “good idea” fairy that sits behind a desk and thought this was a grand idea? Even more so, who was approver of this idea? Please stop with excessive grind.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I do have to say, it does not seem like the players have been heard very well with these type of side quests. It's been expressed time and time again, most of us are not fans of this wild goose chase of doing a bunch of little things here and there over and over again just for us to access the side quest.

I'm not crying and whining that this unfair or anything, I'm well aware of the rewards and quests I'm going to miss out on. It just feels like these types of side quest keep coming, and I'm just not a fan. I don't know, maybe I'm just growing tired of the game all together, I've barely touched the EQ for the last 5 months or so. It's mostly been AQ and AW with my teammates and thats mostly it.
  • MayoLordMayoLord Posts: 8
    Gotta love that I have F’n reading assignments to accomplish **** for future content let alone that 100 F’n fight to complete with SPECIAL ATTACKS! It’s like a some moron had a thought “Hmmm... how can I disenfranchise lots of players? I know...” and see these special events.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m currently on a 1 and 1/2 month break due to how boring these objectives are