**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Objectives

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Crine60 said:

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

Thank you for listening, Miike.
    I don't usually draw attention to these, but for those who Disagree, would you rather they left it up bugged and didn't listen to what people were saying here? Lol.
    They didn't listen or take it down to help people because it was obviously unreasonable and quite honestly stupid, they only took it down because it was bugged and as usual they probably can't figure out how to resolve it in a timely manner if at all.

What this shows is that if they really wanted to they could have taken down previous weeks' requirements that were so poorly received that they had to promise it wouldn't happen again even though it did time and again. If they were actually listening to people like you claim they wouldn't have released this objective at all. Failing that exercise in understanding the game and the players they then would have taken it down as soon as they saw the predictable and obvious reactions that we got the first ridiculous reply to earlier today. They didn't do that either. They only took it down because of a bug.

Stop giving them credit for things they didn't do and don't deserve credit for. This whole event is just mind bogglingly bad and I like many others don't understand how it possibly got approved and released. The designers need to have their responsibilities dropped back down to getting other people coffee or something if they don't want to fire them. They clearly have no idea what they are doing or how the game actually works to play it.
    Did they or did they not say they were going to take the time to address the concerns? It's one thing to be upset. It's another to be ignorant to what is being done.
    Number 1 concern, getting ALL the wasted resources. Solution? RDTs. What they offered so far? That there won’t be any. That’s a huge issue. All the gold. ISO. Catalysts. Gone on champs that people didn’t want to use it on for an objective that gatekept the next months side quest rewards only to then be told “OOPS SORRY”.

Not good enough. Not even close. Doesn’t matter what you say you are wrong. Completely and utterly. No further discussion. Don’t even bother replying.
    My only hope is that they revert rank ups and level ups and give back resources used, thereby doing the right thing without giving out rank down tickets.

I’m holding out hope, I may be being a little naively optimistic but I am just going to wait and see how Kabam deal with this. There’s still a chance they deal with it in the right way, and if they don’t, that’s when my negative feedback will be given.
    Will try this again: that’s a lot of work. I’m not sure they can get all of that done correctly in a timely manner—not because they aren’t capable, but because it is a lot of work to do considering all the accounts and resources to track and quantify.

Dr. Zola
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    As someone who completed the rank ups for this last objective.

To make it right I agree. Open each objective for each day for everyone based on their progression. If they want to run them all then let them run it. It would at least get back some of the materials we used on rank ups. Granted we would have to work by completing each day. But at least the opportunity is there.

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    New banner up.

"Summoners, the Marauder Mysteries Week 5 objectives will be returning shortly. Objectives have been reduced, and the issue regarding not making progress to the next level has been addressed. We're still looking into how this may have affected Summoners and if there are more steps needed, but we wanted to get the objectives back up as soon as possible."

Let's see how that turns out...
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    So if we don't complete these objetives, we won't be able to play the next month's ones, right?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

So if we don't complete these objetives, we won't be able to play the next month's ones, right?

Only one set, any Difficulty, will give you access.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

New banner up.

"Summoners, the Marauder Mysteries Week 5 objectives will be returning shortly. Objectives have been reduced, and the issue regarding not making progress to the next level has been addressed. We're still looking into how this may have affected Summoners and if there are more steps needed, but we wanted to get the objectives back up as soon as possible."

"Objectives have been Reduced"?

So I'm still gonna have to waste my saved up Rank 3 Resources on a Rank 2... Lovely. Unless there's another Side Event coming next month besides the locked one that either gives enough 6 Star Shards for a Crystal or a Rank 1-2 6 Star Gem, but since we just had like 2 or 3 Challenge Events recently that probably won't be the case...
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    I wasted all my resources earlier. How am I going to make that up?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    The lack of notice of these very specific objectives is such a huge pain.

I R2 my Red Mags this morning for Level Up. I had been holding 7 6* champs for this type of thing but not these objectives in particular. I started leveling them up couple weeks ago just because it's quicker to get points for Level Up and we haven't seen this type of objective in a long time.

Now this, ugh. These objectives are on my last nerve. I have one 6* left at R1. The "reduced" objectives hopefully don't require more than that. I hadn't planned another R2 for a while and I'm low on ISO.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Typhoon said:

Many people will be unable to complete the "new" Week 5 objectives without the resources they used to complete the "old" Week 5 objectives. Hopefully compensation comes soon... but... :s

Exactly I have no idea how I'll redo them once they are released again. Used a bunch of gold and resources. Ranked up 5* to do the objective and now nothing left. Can't afford to do more meaningless rank ups 🤷
  • D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    I don't know anyone who wants this objective back even with reduced targets. It is tone deaf, incredibly badly timed, and the whole event has been a mess.

I am currently in the situation where:
    - I don't have any 3* left to rank until Anti-Venom is released
    - Level up and the start of AW has meant that I have spent mats on defensive rank ups and have no 6* available to level up
    - After attempting the 5* Uncollected part of the objectives earlier I do not have any 5*s to level up

The reset has also kindly kicked my progress in the proven section back to fighting symbiotes from the objective of clearing story quest

This whole 2 month plan with what appears to be minimal effort (no side quest to build which is understandable given trying to fix the other issues) feels like it has been done by people who do not play the game and who have no understanding of what goes into the targets set.

No consideration of the energy cost with the 100 fights in whatever act (energy refills at each level would have gone a long way) objective, let alone the time requirements. No understanding of what resources will be needed for the rank up challenge (give rank up gems for 3* & 4*s it would hardly be game breaking) and just a general misunderstanding of what people find enjoyable.

I hope this style side event is consigned to the scrap heap.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Ok it’s fixed. Just level up one character of any rarity.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    it's back
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

New banner up.

"Objectives have been Reduced"?

So I'm still gonna have to waste my saved up Rank 3 Resources on a Rank 2... Lovely. Unless there's another Side Event coming next month besides the locked one that either gives enough 6 Star Shards for a Crystal or a Rank 1-2 6 Star Gem, but since we just had like 2 or 3 Challenge Events recently that probably won't be the case...
    Ok that's way more than Reduced, Thank You!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Unless we get rank down tickets I am done with this game. It is ridiculous I would lose out on an entire month's rewards because of objectives that are beyond ridiculous. Please provide rank down tickets or allow ANY star rank level to count.

well they did one of the 2 suggestions i had so i'll take it :)
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    So it looks like I get to claim the uncollected rewards for a 2nd time.

I completed UC week 5 objective prior to them being taken down and I was able to complete it again.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    updated rank up objectives much easier (any 3-6 star level/rank up), and if on this week for all levels, can knock all of 'em out at once. a lot of nice goodies. ty for the change
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Hi all, I need help. I have quests for fight certain 5* champs for uncollected,

I know this has been posted about and could someone point me in that forums direction? Thanks for the help anyone can provide.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Over 2m in gold and god knows how much iso to level up 3x6* meme champs to get to 5/7 in the cav event only for you to press the reset. There is no way your system can individually redistribute those resources back to every player who did the event first time around.
    It truly has been a Summer of Pain.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Hi all, I need help. I have quests for fight certain 5* champs for uncollected,

I know this has been posted about and could someone point me in that forums direction? Thanks for the help anyone can provide.

These “certain champs” are symbiotes. Act 4 Venom boss is great for you