**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Objectives

Comments

• Options

100% agree with this. Also just finished a level up daily quest today, where I added a whole bunch of levels to six stars. This is really disappointing and I've always held my tongue compared to a lot of the venom on this forum. But again this is very very disappointing.

Just to circle back, that was a good recovery on the objectives. You got to give credit where credit is due especially when things like this happen.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Someone once said, any publicity is better than no publicity.

So here's my thought, it's very hard to please everyone and constantly generate praise, no company can achieve it.

I'm not saying it's on purpose, but these "bugs" do keep a discussion going and when kabam actually get things on point, they get lots of credit for it. I agree the parry/dex bug has hurt the player base but it also shows how everyone will still stick to this game under adverse circumstances.

That's why they try to keep things fresh even if it results in minor bugs every now and then. If the event is on point, they get credit, if it's not they still learn from it and people keep looking forward to more new content.

@No_oneuk
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Where do I find this, I’m throne breaker but haven’t seen this yet?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I still would like an update on this.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I never even saw these objectives and then all of a sudden I got 1 of them but they were the conqueror version not the cavalier and I'm cavalier so they need to fix this for sure.
  • Options
    I just max leveled 3 6 stars. Now, these come out. What am I supposed to do now???? without warning no one knew to save level-up materials or six star crystals.

- A frustrated Rhino advocate
  • Options
    It’s been two days. Any update on recompense for this?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Any word on this?... New level up solo event and because of this bug i have 0 catalyst to actually lvl up anything
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I used t2alpha and t5basics during that time... I hope they can send rank down tickets.
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I don’t think they are gonna do something about this. They know they did wrong and didn’t think it beforehand. Surely they are gonna do something about it, but most likely to be an simple apologize compensation.
  • Options
    I hope this doesn’t get swept under the rug as if nothing ever happened. That would be tragic.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    Siliyo said:

I hope this doesn’t get swept under the rug as if nothing ever happened. That would be tragic.

Agreed, that topic was already on the second page. Commenting to bump it up it a little
  • Options
    Received a mail from support.. saying the decision will be made this week according to the fairness of the community...
    .... Makes it sound the fix will not make q bunch of people happy
  • Options
    Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    I don't have much confidence that they will make the right compensation to each of us who have used so much rank up materials. Hopefully they can prove me wrong.
  • Options
    RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    Even now that they changed it. Wont let me hit 10/10 bought 4 crystals at 6/10 took me upto 8/10 bought 3 more only got me to 9/10
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

Even now that they changed it. Wont let me hit 10/10 bought 4 crystals at 6/10 took me upto 8/10 bought 3 more only got me to 9/10

What are these numbers all about?
  • Options
    Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54

@Richiestylz What are these numbers?
  • Options

U dont have to buy any crystals....
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Received a mail from support.. saying the decision will be made this week according to the fairness of the community...
    .... Makes it sound the fix will not make q bunch of people happy

I wonder why support shared that information with you and not the mods here
  • Options
    _oMERCENARYo__oMERCENARYo_ Posts: 59
    This thread is getting buried making me wonder maybe people got compensated or helped already. Did any of you guys get your resources back?
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

This thread is getting buried making me wonder maybe people got compensated or helped already. Did any of you guys get your resources back?

No
  • Options

Neither did I and it’s been almost a week. Anybody care to comment?