**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• kurtmcockurtmcoc Posts: 7
    edited November 2021
    Yes, m6 seems way off.
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    edited November 2021
    Seriously, what’s the deal with the 6-star champions in map 5 of AQ? Your recent announcement mentions an update to all other AQ maps which includes new mini-bosses and bosses and possibly some new buffs. I looked over the forum post and nowhere does it say that you’re replacing the 5-star champions with 6-stars.
    Post edited by Kabam Boo on
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Kabam be like: you wanted challenge
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Who cares if they have the same stats?

But aren’t the stats bugged or something anyway?
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65

Just noticed this too. Day 2 is like day 5. What’s the deal?

Agree 100%
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    I concur, this is madness such difficult maps modest reward increase, massive absolute massive investment in resources. Kabam, still have not addressed parry bug, let's hope this can be addressed in days. Such a great game and again massive failure with their testing regimes
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    It really sucks atm.
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    It’s not just map 6 though…if you think they don’t play the game and know, you’re insane. Their silence is going to lose them a ton of players before one of their biggest yearly events. ✌🏾

Map 2 peeps are fighting R4 6*’s 😂
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    It’s pretty sad when the main boss has a lot less health then the mini bosses have. That alone should tell you there an issue
  • Legend1Legend1 Posts: 1
    Yes my entire alliance is forced to use resources like anything. this should be fixed asap @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Time to wake up Kabam and give us some answers...
  • MordMord Posts: 114 ★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Miike

It’s obvious you either have a bug/bugs and are remaining silent because you know AQ is coming down… but only after we exhaust the freebie revives/potions we get each week or you knew exactly what you are doing and it involves the before mention tactic.

Either way, being silent is a great way to see many jump ship altogether.

It's Sunday. Miike doesn't work on Sundays. Y'all need to come back to reality. Yes map 6 is way over tuned right now but nothing can be looked into until tomorrow. You think Miike just sits on the forums 24/7 looking for tags?
    Then maybe they should not put out new content on the weekend if they are not going be there to sort out any issues that may come up. That’s business 101 right there
    What's kinda funny is that they only needed to schedule the new AQ season release after this one to have the cycle start naturally on Sunday, on time for the team to work and fix issues during the week.

Delay the new AQ season 2 weeks and the new season would have started on Monday.

I can't figure why they didn't do that, but who knows, maybe there is a reason.