**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Lmao I still feel dumb for not knowing tht sp2 mechanic figured a r5 apoc would handle it no problem
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,459 ★★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, thanks for bringing this up! The team has been made aware of this and currently in discussion. Please bear with us while we talk this through. Thanks in advance for your patience!

So where ya guys been since aq went live? Why was absolutely no one around when new content went live? That is pretty piss poor business
    They've commented and are aware. Let them do their thing. It happened on a weekend. Way less Mod presence.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, thanks for bringing this up! The team has been made aware of this and currently in discussion. Please bear with us while we talk this through. Thanks in advance for your patience!

So where ya guys been since aq went live? Why was absolutely no one around when new content went live? That is pretty piss poor business
    They've commented and are aware. Let them do their thing. It happened on a weekend. Way less Mod presence.
    Doesnt justify that some were busy answering Cyber Monday posts before this actual BIGGER ISSUE
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

Riptide said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam Boo said:

You realize that even forum mods get days off
    You do realize that if you a business that runs 24/7 that you always have someone there or on call. Now if this was a bug that helped players they be all over forums and game
    Stop. You don't know that. The Mods that monitor the forums aren't the main ones like Boo and Miike. It's fine to be frustrated but this is the way the forums works. Not every Mod has direct access to the dev teams and even they have the weekends off except for engineers who are on call. They're aware so mission accomplished.
    Pls they were posts and replies deleted, they took hours to deliver a copy/paste answer that will probably be solved with a "Sorry we cant do anything before the next AQ rotation"... They throw u a generic ammount of glory 2 or 3 pots and that will be it ..
    Its a shame its comming down to this...
    This is TERRIBLE
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,459 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Riptide said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam Boo said:

You realize that even forum mods get days off
    You do realize that if you a business that runs 24/7 that you always have someone there or on call. Now if this was a bug that helped players they be all over forums and game
    Stop. You don't know that. The Mods that monitor the forums aren't the main ones like Boo and Miike. It's fine to be frustrated but this is the way the forums works. Not every Mod has direct access to the dev teams and even they have the weekends off except for engineers who are on call. They're aware so mission accomplished.
    Stop as I do know that about businesses. As I use to work on computers and systems for a living. So yea I do know wth I talking about
    But not every business is modeled off the way you do things. You may have worked on computers and systems but willing to bet that you didn't have a forums for users to comment on and also willing to bet that you only had people on call for the weekends.

We know with Kabam that any dev that works the weekends are mainly for server support. The mods that work the weekends are just for forum support which is their main role.

Does it suck that this AQ issue happened on a weekend? Yes it does but we've got a response and hopefully a fix and answer soon. No need to dog pile onto MODs. Miike and Boo commented very close to the same time. Miike and Boo have similar roles on the forums.
  • Options
    FinkFink Posts: 14
    It’s obviously a disconnect internally. None of the MODS are privy to anything going on with the exception of us informing them.

There is something going on internally that is causing the havok :).

Our anger should not be directed at the MODS but at the company for not seeing any of this as forthcoming. It’s been one Sh**show after another and boo or Miike are not culprits.

I’m not dropping any money regardless of the advantage and neither should you this holiday weekend. But that’s not any of the MODS fault. They are doing their job just like us and have no desire to face us and our frustrations. I’m sure they are just as frustrated internally as we are externally.
  • Options
    MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    Ogiz said:

They updated the Map defenders but they did nothing on the REWARDS!

Yeah, why not update the rewards?
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Runavargr said:

Lmao I still feel dumb for not knowing tht sp2 mechanic figured a r5 apoc would handle it no problem

Now ya know :) The projectile is tricky to evade, I usually avoid sp2 myself.

But yes, you are correct that the attack values are ridiculous for the given maps.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    Speaking of ... Mutant Ultron Bot SP2 zapped my R3 full health out. smh
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    What the $^&$ now? (kabam mods recently)
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Amms90 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Kabam Boo said:

The team is still working on it, but we'll be able to give you an update once the team has more news for us!
    We appreciate your understanding at this time.

Rather than just saying it's being discussed can you give us some more info? Why the changes? Unintended hopefully? Why the 2 day delay in responding? You've got to know that people are incredibly frustrated, not just with this issue but the general state of the game. Give a little input to help diffuse the situation rather than ignoring us. That's just adding fuel to the fire.
    the kabam mods are not the ones working on developing the game... they're probably waiting for answers themselves
    Obviously it’s not the mods making the decisions. I don’t think anyone thinks that. But it is their job to moderate this forum and keep the player base and community informed. Sometimes in your position at a company when things get a little more pressing you have to press the people making the decisions a little harder for answers.

there are 7 pages of complaints from the past 3 days. I'm trusting the fact they'll give us answers when they get them. What I'm worried about is that we might not like the answers... that's the moment when we have the right to get pissed