**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    I mean Warlock for the buffet. He worked well for that same HT when they used to put him on the old map 5 because of the buffet. But Void would probably work better.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm guessing we're going to get a response that later today will say something along the lines of "this is why you've been getting compensation packages. this change is intended."
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    It'll probably be overlooked for this cycle for sure.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    The longer they take to answer the more time they give players to sit down and think about constantly paying or spending on a company so out of touche with the player.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    AQ is now as annoying as most other aspects of the game. So do we simply drop down to lower maps, and in return get lower rewards to slow down any hope of progression.
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    Kabam it’s Cyber Weekend in 4 days, what on earth are you guys doing!? Fix this god awful mess!
  • jacboonjacboon Posts: 39

I know the nodes are still up, but this guy's just silly...
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    I usually take the very middle path in aq map 5 first section and never have an issue. For some reason your massacre though is bugged. Dude clipped my whole team with a sp2 through a block. I have done this multiple times and checked with the other bgs whoncinfirmed it happened to them as well. Several champs on the map are getting crazy power gains and bonuses with no node description granting it and then one hitting our champs through a block with their special.

I know you want people to spend units before cyber weekend but this is a real shady way of doing it
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    His attack and health is way to high. But yeah, don't block his sp2. With that extra attack, it's instant death this week.

As for power gain, he has energize too.

• Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    AQ is dead for me. This is ridiculous
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Rwj_2 said:

Masacre sp2 hits harder through block, don't block it or bait sp1 instead.

Ty for that, I guess I figured with class advantage it still wouldn’t hit for what it did but I’ll dodge it next time. Either way the attack bonuses on alot of these champs are insane.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    This AQ cycle is bugged because the champs have much higher attack values. Before you could block one sp2 on day 1 or 2. Now you can't anymore.
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike we see you answering questions about the cyber Monday deals can you please take time to address the real issue going on for the past couple days with the ridiculous difficulty of AQ? Thanks….