**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    If we are Thronebreaker week 1, but become paragon by week 5, will we be credited for completing paragon objectives if we choose to do so along the way?
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Plsssss be good rewards
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,009 ★★★★
    1 Question-so will TB players have access to solo objectives? (Not all of them, ik, but the majority of them it seems) if yes well that's an upgrade, in SOP Cavs didnt have access not even to 1 speical objective
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    We all knew that both objectives would be released at the same time, still leaving the issue of not having a way to gather more materials between now and then except for the offer, right? It’s the same format as the Cav/TB from SoP.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★

MCOC Team said:

Those rewards will remain a secret until the event begins.

Why? Makes no sense.
    It's part of the hype. Nothing else
    If they were selling cars, they'd have a full lot with that sales pitch.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    They let everyone know before spring cleaning and are re-running the Act 7 deal so I have no issues with it. Plenty of opportunities to get it before this releases.
  • So is this like Summer of Pain but longer?
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Basically SOP renamed. Can’t wait!!
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Great, looking forward to this!
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Il_JooO said:

What about the 10k unit offer?

Stop
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

7 extra points for paragon.
    Will the challenges change every new iteration or stay the same so people can rank up counters?

I think 6 extra points.
    1 extra for 4 weeks
    2 extra for the 5th week
    Net 4+2=6
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Ignoble said:

I love this, but will there be something for us lowly Cavaliers that wish to suffer as well?

If only...
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    remember your SOP rewards... completion will be "OK" (and I am surprised isn't open to Cav). doing some of the objectives will get you decent stuff (TB)... probably some T5B, maybe a minuscule amount of R4 materials if you do them all... and doing the vast majority if not all... will get you the juicy stuff... which we all know will be R4 materials.

If it isn't R4 materials, its going to be something even crazier (R5 mats, 7 stars, pick your favorite champ crystal, etc.). I don't think it will just be something as small as a 6 star AG.