**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.4 deal worth grabbing a 2nd time?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
Given the now announced EOP rewards (and their later iterations) and the material in side quests.

I currently need 3 of each r4 mat to get Paragon. Better off saving that 10k unit stash for July 4?

7.4 deal worth grabbing a 2nd time? 56 votes

Yes
67%
GamerCrys23abelarmiFeeney234F4k3_GaM3rTerraJazz_MessengerCropDusterLilMaddogHTCassyDe_Potato_SaladLucky7LucianoMalreck04MysteriobrandinhoIvarTheBonelessPikolumonomuggDeaconGarrettN 38 votes
No
32%
zuffySungjStandardman1989KennadoBroken_Sham_L0TUS_MANTISA3G0NIronman3000CorkscrewDraamirRenaxqqJounaaPeeDontsellthemCeltic1981hefy2000Lemonloafspider_man_guy_123 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Swear you can only buy it once?
  • Options
    Qacob said:

2 out of 3 times , final time is yet to take place
  • Options
    I mean if you have the resources for jt and want it, I say go for it
  • Options
    edited May 2022

I do have the resources, just cant decide if its better off saving it for july 4 or possibly cyber monday (if I’m able to get paragon by alternate ways prior to cyber monday)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    Yes
    Polygon said:

I do have the resources, just cant decide if its better off saving it for july 4 or possibly cyber monday (if I’m able to get paragon by alternate ways prior to cyber monday)
    Look at cyber weekend deals, those will likely be the same deals TBs get for 3th of July, maybe a tiny bit better, however I doubt you will see 1.5 of each r4 cat total in those unit deals, so you should get the act 7 deal again.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Qacob said:

2 out of 3 times , final time is yet to take place
    Ah okay, gotcha. My bad.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    No
    if it will not push you to Paragon the moment you buy it or before 4th July, I think it's not worth it. better to save the units and focus on finishing content by 4th July
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Given the difference between EoP rewards TB and Paragon compared, I dont think July 4th deals will be that insane. But truthfully, if I had 10k units - and would be sure to grind out another 15k before 4th of July - I would def. purchase the deal again.
  • Options

Given the difference between EoP rewards TB and Paragon compared, I dont think July 4th deals will be that insane. But truthfully, if I had 10k units - and would be sure to grind out another 15k before 4th of July - I would def. purchase the deal again.

@TheHeroDeserved yeah I definitely dont think think i can grind another 15k before july 4, so its a matter of going for 1.5 of each catalyst for 10k or settling for less catalysts but more shards/sig stones/ etc from the july 4 unit deals
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I‘m in the same boat atm.
    When i get the bundle a second time i will be paragon after EoP.

But i still hunt hercules and hope for a champ selector like the one on cyberweekend.

I also don‘t think they will give TB‘s 1,5 catalysts each on the deals. Maybe the half, but all the other stuff on july can be so helpful, but still debating with myself.

Atm i have 8,5k units and 3 Mil Battlechips and i usually grind 4k per Month (without open my battlechips)

Tough decision
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Why is everyone suddenly using the word "mat" instead of "cat" when referring to the catalysts?
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Both Cats are R4 Mat :D
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Yes
    if i had the units (first one took me just under ability to get second). i've been grinding though to try to get back close enough to get the second one. if i can get to within 500 units, i'll sport the $20 to cover it lol
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    MR_61088 said:

I‘m in the same boat atm.
    When i get the bundle a second time i will be paragon after EoP.

But i still hunt hercules and hope for a champ selector like the one on cyberweekend.

I also don‘t think they will give TB‘s 1,5 catalysts each on the deals. Maybe the half, but all the other stuff on july can be so helpful, but still debating with myself.

Atm i have 8,5k units and 3 Mil Battlechips and i usually grind 4k per Month (without open my battlechips)

Tough decision

I’m with you. As much as it’ll pain me, I’ll probably skip the deal as well. I’ll be stuck with TB deals for July 4th, but I care more about a Champ Selector and Generic AG than some rank up mats. Can’t go wrong either way, so in a sense it sort of comes down to preference. If you’re content with your roster and have clear choices in mind to R4, the 7.4 offer is a no brainer. Otherwise, there’s no harm in living in the slow lane and expanding your roster so that when the time comes, you’ll have your ideal candidate ready.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    No
    For me, buying this offer and getting the EoP rewards will give me 2 t6b and t3a. Still not enough for R4 to become paragon. For that reason, I am skipping the offer.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I might buy it, still plenty of units left. Now considering. Nothing is guaranteed that July 4 deal will be good for Thronebreakers.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Yes
    Depends on how much you want to buy for 4th of July deals. The bundle will be extremely helpful, but it just depends on how much you're willing to spend. I don't really care about deals that much personally, but if the deals matter a lot for you, go for it. However, as the bundle is limited, I would go with that.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Depends on how much you want to buy for 4th of July deals. The bundle will be extremely helpful, but it just depends on how much you're willing to spend. I don't really care about deals that much personally, but if the deals matter a lot for you, go for it. However, as the bundle is limited, I would go with that.

Doubt they're still waiting for July 4th 2022 tbh, but ok.