**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Share your Ikarus EoP Counters

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

FiiNCH said:

I solo’d with prof x. General strategy as follows:

- DON’T hit him with your light attack.
    - Use mediums only to hit into block and create space
    - Utilise your falter into heavy, and heavy counter his sp1
    - Go for one full SP3 cycle to build up your prowess
    - Afterwards use only sp1’s and keep refreshing your prowess stack
    - Keep pushing him to sp1 and counter with heavy to knock him down
    - Mutant power boost is really useful.

What star and rank is your professor x?
    6* rank 3
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kitty works. Bwcbv also
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    I used BWCV

1 revive
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Also did Pr. X mutant power boost
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    Namor and Magik
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Not paragon,
    Solos with bwcv for control denial and Stryfe for mutant. Super long fight with stryfe but doable.

• Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 201 ★★

https://youtu.be/ANQmbXUBUC4

Here is my Psylocke takedown if anyone is interested, if you're using a 5/65 then I'd suggest getting the set up with the power control using MM so he doesn't get any energise buffs, a 5/65 healthpool may not be able to take 3 SP1s

That is skillful 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼!!!
    I tried my awakened R3 Psylocke earlier and failed miserably. Obviously, I need more practice.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 ★★★
    I used Symb Supreme and BWCV for 1 shots.
    I’m using Havok, but only got 60% down in a single turn so far
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,334 ★★★★

Kitty works. Bwcbv also

What was your playstyle with Kitty? Incinerate immunity seems like a major nuisance.
  • Options
    sheryfsheryf Posts: 25

5 65 prof x
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    I used Sorcerer Supreme and 2 revives.

I also tried Symbiote Supreme and with sloppy playing I got him down to half health.

For Denial,I used YJ but as the guy above, I kept losing health every time he threw a special. I guess I could still do it with 3-4 revives.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,639 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

Rillian said:

Thanks bittersteel.

Just been playing with Yellowjacket and baiting sp1. Thought it’d be a solo, but every time he launched his sp1 yj lost 5% health. Any ideas why?

Per Ikaris kit, whenever he has 7+ energize buffs, when his power is reduced(includes using a special) inflict a burst of energy damage per energize buff.

the Ikaris in quest does 508 energy damage per energize buff... smh.
    What a ridiculous ability, never noticed that one lol
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    wasn't bad outside of the random Fury/Unstoppable ... nope i didn't parry and nope I didn't put any shocks or incinerates on him .. he just sometimes went unstoppable on intercept or even at the beginning of a fight .. seemed so random.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Voodoo works great, keep away from his sp1 and throw yours, you can get some good poison damage ticking. And he clears the control denial objective.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

wasn't bad outside of the random Fury/Unstoppable ... nope i didn't parry and nope I didn't put any shocks or incinerates on him .. he just sometimes went unstoppable on intercept or even at the beginning of a fight .. seemed so random.

Which champ were you using ?

I think it has something to do with mighty charge, if he has a debuff when he charges then he purifies and goes immune, so perhaps it’s that
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Does prof x need to be duped?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

Which champ were you using ?

I think it has something to do with mighty charge, if he has a debuff when he charges then he purifies and goes immune, so perhaps it’s that
    hmmm maybe ... i don't recall having any debuffs on him at fight start and boom he'd go unstoppable when i went in to intercept. during the fight it's possible i guess. but often times i didn't have a chance to put anything on him, he just instantly went unstoppable as soon as I went for the intercept.

i used Psylocke, Havok, Apoc, OML .. BWCV (who it never happened against despite me constantly using mediums to apply debuffs and he dashed forward with them on...he never went unstoppable that way he just purified it.. even intercepting him backdraft style ) ..

it was just random and weird but ultimately didn't stop me from the kill lol
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 592 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    5* rank 4/55 magik + 4 revives, no issue with power sting and you fullfil the control objective.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian

I used Kitty for the Mutant after failing with Prof X then decided to give Prof X another shot for the Control: Denial and got the solo with him.
    For Kitty, it's pretty easy and she definitely can solo him, I just messed up and died when he was at 50% and didn't want to start over so I used a few revives. Just Medium-intercept, heavy counter his sp1, and spam sp2s. Also remember to phase whenever the Detonate charge is about to expire
    For Prof X, what I did went like this (with power boosts):
    Hit his block with Mediums only until my Falter is ready
    Heavy
    Hit block until he's at a sp1
    Heavy counter
    Repeat until at three bars of power
    Throw Sp3
    Throw Sp2
    Dash back to refresh Prowesses
    Wait out the end of mind control
    Heavy until sp3
    Sp3
    Sp2 spam until dead

I personally found the the l1 loop easier for me. Getting 7 prowess from a cycle of l1s then just keeping up prowess with l1s and eventually get a l2 cycle in and i was sitting at around 23 prowess and he was done.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Rillian said:

I’ll definitely be able to get a solo in with a r1 kitty by the end of the week. She shuts him completely down.

It’s just getting used to his moves.

I meant tigger. Both cat names.
    https://youtu.be/pCtu3kfHQWk

Yeah tigra (tigger?) does really well for Ikaris.