Share your Ikarus EoP Counters

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Member Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Oh I forgot a good tip.

If you have Ikaris in the corner or anywhere (corner is better) and you tap his block with a medium and hold block after for a split second, it sometimes makes the AI do a heavy which you can then use your own heavy to counter.
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Still need to get the other 2 objectives
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Member Posts: 966 ★★★★

Magik with high MD is also great. After an sp3 use light attacks into his block to stack his energize and counter an sp1 with a heavy, then repeat.

Getting your first sp3 can be a bit tricky, but if you get a light intercept at the start of the fight you can do backdrafts and counter his sp1 with a light attack avoiding his power detonation.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Symbiote supreme.

KT1 has a good video for him, to get technique.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    4/5 MD was plenty
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    With Sorcerer Supreme all you have to do is throwing specials

• UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Member Posts: 203 ★★
    edited May 2022
    Here’s a fun one for completion.

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Think I’m having a heart attack but worth for the solo

• Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    How many tries do you make before you get a solo, I mean it depends on the individual to understand the fight pattern but I would like to know on average how many attempts you make, I am just a normal player and seeing your number may motivate me to take up more trial fights ( may discourage me if you get it in few attempts 🤣) but yeah please let me know
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Krishna24 said:

How many tries do you make before you get a solo, I mean it depends on the individual to understand the fight pattern but I would like to know on average how many attempts you make, I am just a normal player and seeing your number may motivate me to take up more trial fights ( may discourage me if you get it in few attempts 🤣) but yeah please let me know

For BWCV, I think it took 4 or 5 tries. I just got the second solo using Prox X but I had tried several other mutants and this one took way too many attempts
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Kitty works. Bwcbv also

What was your playstyle with Kitty? Incinerate immunity seems like a major nuisance.
    @altavista MM only. Heavy counter his sp1. Use sp2 when shield is down. Each sp2 did like 20% or so
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

wasn't bad outside of the random Fury/Unstoppable ... nope i didn't parry and nope I didn't put any shocks or incinerates on him .. he just sometimes went unstoppable on intercept or even at the beginning of a fight .. seemed so random.

Which champ were you using ?

I think it has something to do with mighty charge, if he has a debuff when he charges then he purifies and goes immune, so perhaps it’s that
    hmmm maybe ... i don't recall having any debuffs on him at fight start and boom he'd go unstoppable when i went in to intercept. during the fight it's possible i guess. but often times i didn't have a chance to put anything on him, he just instantly went unstoppable as soon as I went for the intercept.

i used Psylocke, Havok, Apoc, OML .. BWCV (who it never happened against despite me constantly using mediums to apply debuffs and he dashed forward with them on...he never went unstoppable that way he just purified it.. even intercepting him backdraft style ) ..

it was just random and weird but ultimately didn't stop me from the kill lol
    Purifying isn't immunity . Only if you place while he's dashing is it a problem. Try to intercept his dash with Claire sp1/2 and he'll go unstoppable
  • TopShagger69TopShagger69 Member Posts: 33
    Uvogin said:

Not paragon,
    Solos with bwcv for control denial and Stryfe for mutant. Super long fight with stryfe but doable.

May I asked how you did it with strfye he is the only mutant I have seen that i got ranked up
  • UvoginUvogin Member Posts: 345 ★★★

Uvogin said:

Not paragon,
    Solos with bwcv for control denial and Stryfe for mutant. Super long fight with stryfe but doable.

May I asked how you did it with strfye he is the only mutant I have seen that i got ranked up
    Lot of single mediums on the block. Counter his heavy and special 1 with your heavy. If you have a power detonation on you, you can throw special 1 into block as well as you'll be phased after that so no need to worry. If the special 1 connects he'll go unstoppable as he's shock immune but stryfe can deal with the unstoppable. If he build up too many energise buffs, you can eat the last hit of his special 1 which doesn't do too much damage and removes the buffs. I ate the first power detonation damage but after that throw your specials 1s when you're close to 2 bars of power so you're always near a special if you hit him with a medium. It's a 12-15 min fight though.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    So u can't parry cause he gains Fury and becomes unstoppable and unblockable.
    U can't use medium to intercept cause of power detonation.
    So what does that leave with prof x???
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 297 ★★★
    Krishna24 said:

I used Prof. X. Takes 6 or 7 attemps to get in the rhythm. Idk if it's meant to be like this but it takes no energy at all to go to the boss node. So yeah, you have endless tries to ace it.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 297 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Don't intercept. You hit into his block with only first medium, no light (don't hit him with medium or light while he's not blocking, it triggers his energizes and puts detonation on you). All this to build him to his sp1 then you can heavy counter him at the end of his sp1.

Prof X's block proficiency is very high, if you're desperate to bait his heavy - tank a few hits while blocking (don't parry), Ikaris will use his heavy - then you use your heavy to knock him down.

Take advantage of Prof X's miss too. While he's at 100 charges, charge heavy and wait for Ikaris to come in to knock him down.

The strategy here is to heavy him whenever you can and throw special attacks as many as possible while not triggering over 7 energize buffs on Ikaris.

It can be a bit long, I realized if I had thrown in the mutant power boost, it would have been much faster.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    TrongNov said:

doctorb said:

Don't intercept. You hit into his block with only first medium, no light (don't hit him with medium or light while he's not blocking, it triggers his energizes and puts detonation on you). All this to build him to his sp1 then you can heavy counter him at the end of his sp1.

Prof X's block proficiency is very high, if you're desperate to bait his heavy - tank a few hits while blocking (don't parry), Ikaris will use his heavy - then you use your heavy to knock him down.

Take advantage of Prof X's miss too. While he's at 100 charges, charge heavy and wait for Ikaris to come in to knock him down.

The strategy here is to heavy him whenever you can and throw special attacks as many as possible while not triggering over 7 energize buffs on Ikaris.

It can be a bit long, I realized if I had thrown in the mutant power boost, it would have been much faster.
    Thx but I ended up doing 2 runs. 1 with AA and 1 with Majik. Majik worked great. Did better with her than with AA cause couldn't get more than 1 neurotoxin at a time! So basically got massacred with AA but with Majik, only 2 revives 😊
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Member Posts: 117
    proff x was the best option for me. tho it can be a bit tricky but it was good
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

wasn't bad outside of the random Fury/Unstoppable ... nope i didn't parry and nope I didn't put any shocks or incinerates on him .. he just sometimes went unstoppable on intercept or even at the beginning of a fight .. seemed so random.

Which champ were you using ?

I think it has something to do with mighty charge, if he has a debuff when he charges then he purifies and goes immune, so perhaps it’s that
    hmmm maybe ... i don't recall having any debuffs on him at fight start and boom he'd go unstoppable when i went in to intercept. during the fight it's possible i guess. but often times i didn't have a chance to put anything on him, he just instantly went unstoppable as soon as I went for the intercept.

i used Psylocke, Havok, Apoc, OML .. BWCV (who it never happened against despite me constantly using mediums to apply debuffs and he dashed forward with them on...he never went unstoppable that way he just purified it.. even intercepting him backdraft style ) ..

it was just random and weird but ultimately didn't stop me from the kill lol
    Purifying isn't immunity . Only if you place while he's dashing is it a problem. Try to intercept his dash with Claire sp1/2 and he'll go unstoppable
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★
    i used professor x 6 star unawakened, took 3 revives but did the job and both objectives so its a win win win
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Member Posts: 502 ★★★

Got one objective now. Heard AA is good for mutant but I haven't tried. So far way easier than CB

I don't called easy a figth that took you 10 minutes. For me is a well designed figth, it's a skill based figth, there champions that made the work easily but can be done for great variety of champs. I'm happy with the challenge.

• TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★
    Just got my solos with 6* r3 duped Havok and 6* r3 Duped BWCV
  • KGW186KGW186 Member Posts: 171
    edited May 2022
    Done it with 1 revive because I didn’t realise my falter had triggered and took a 5 combo to the face at 27%.

Used Prof X obviously.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★

That's because he's immune during Mighty Charge so intercepting applies to all debufs.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Thomildo said:

Voodoo works great, keep away from his sp1 and throw yours, you can get some good poison damage ticking. And he clears the control denial objective.

Voodoo was a terrific solution. Now I need to practice with Kitty/Prof X to get the mutant objective.

Thanks for the tip!

Dr. Zola
    Kitty sp3 sp2 cycle was really really easy. Check out how lagacy did it and you'll get it in no time.
  • AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    I tried to film a 5* Havok solo. It’s a long video, so if you don’t fancy watching all 18mins of it, check out the last 3 minutes to see what happened 😭.

https://youtu.be/rVTOoxGuFKs

I wanted to only use SP3’s but I had to throw some SP1’s and SP2’s to manage the distance and remove detonates.
  • SouldestroyerSouldestroyer Member Posts: 4
    https://youtu.be/UijRdWCjxZg

2mins 20 sec solo