Are you paragon?

2»

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    I’m not even thronebreaker

Happily cavalier. Have been since 6.1 dropped. No plans to progress anytime soon

Even with the upcoming Act 6... changes?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    Rvz said:

Fully explored Act 7 and stil short 3/4 t6b and t3a
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Not even close

Happily cavalier. Have been since 6.1 dropped. No plans to progress anytime soon

Why?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Not even close

I’ve 100% abyss, variants, story content and only have about 7-8 Carina challenges left. Even if I did purchase the 10k unit deal after 7.4 , I still wouldn’t have enough tier3 alphas and tier6 basics to be paragon. Not throwing my hard earned units away for a title. How dumb that you have to spend 10 units for a title. It’s been painfully obvious that $$$$ gets you farther than hard work.

"Only" about 7-8 challenges left 😂
    Well there are 18 in total and I’ve got 7 left. Sorry I’m not as high and mighty as you. Let me know when you come down off your high horse.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Yes I am

I’ve 100% abyss, variants, story content and only have about 7-8 Carina challenges left. Even if I did purchase the 10k unit deal after 7.4 , I still wouldn’t have enough tier3 alphas and tier6 basics to be paragon. Not throwing my hard earned units away for a title. How dumb that you have to spend 10 units for a title. It’s been painfully obvious that $$$$ gets you farther than hard work.

"Only" about 7-8 challenges left 😂
    Well there are 18 in total and I’ve got 7 left. Sorry I’m not as high and mighty as you. Let me know when you come down off your high horse.
    Wow even my level 49 has less left. Need help. Friend?

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not even close
    I’m 3/4 to my 2nd. Idk how long it’s going to take to get Paragon. Unless the floodgates open a few months at least
  • solopolosolopolo Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    I've been incredibly lazy with permanent content since hitting Cav and hadn't moved past halfway through 6.2 until just under a week ago, but I'm planning to hit TB by the end of the month, ideally before comp hits. Currently at 6.3.4 waiting for AQ to end so I can burst through IMIW in 2-3hrs.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Gon be paragon soon
    30% mats for paragon, done everything but abyss 100%.. just hate that piece of content
  • ck87_ck87_ Member Posts: 45
    Not even close
    maybe next year
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★

Yep I was paragon before they announced the progression title

How can you be paragon before they even announced the progression title? You are just a paragon of trolling!!
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Not even close
    Currently at 7.3.6 and only got 2 R3. Even If I complete Act 7, I think I'm still going to be far from getting Paragon.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,351 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Slowly but surely making my way to the Grandmaster. On the Darkhawk boss now.
    Did Ragnagod yesterday, I don't want to keep pushing it up.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Not even close
    I'm not especially close, no. I've explored Act 7 so I've got a rank-up gem that I'm holding on to for now, but other than that I'm still a way off from even forming my first t3a and t6b. I think I'll form my first of each after this round of EOP but obviously there are...what? Five of each left after that? Hahaha, yeah, that'll take a while.

Now that I don't have any story content left to do my plan was to start working more actively on the Carina Challenges I have left. Unfortunately, the Act 6 ones will soon be disabled indefinitely while Kabam retweaks them or whatever due to the general Act 6 nerf. The Labyrinth and Abyss ones, meanwhile, are just not my cup of tea. The Act 5/Realm of Legends challenges I have left don't reward any r4 materials.

Luckily I'm in no rush to get to Paragon. I'll do my best in whatever content I like playing, and I'll get there eventually.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Not even close
    Could have 1 r4. But have no science champ I would like to take up (will do a random champ if it will make my 3rd)
    Any only have 1 of each catalyst for my second one.
    At the end of eternity of pain I will have a second, assuming I can get 16 points all 4 times.
    And with side quests and other content/deals I hope to be Paragon around new years.
    My last 2 titles were in januari and december 2 years apart, so it would be nice to get this title around that time aswell, also 2 years later.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Yes I am
    Graves_3 said:

How can you be paragon before they even announced the progression title? You are just a paragon of trolling!!
    They had 3 r4s before the title?
    Yes I am
    Graves_3 said:

I had 3 rank 4 before they announced it
    Yes I am

I wear paragon shoes....

But you are a cavalier how could you?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Yes I am

F2P Paragon and will have 4th r4 after this first iteration of Eternity of Pain

According to @Eb0ny-O-M4w this is impossible.
    @Demonzfyre well sometimes people can be wrong... I'm just a little more crazy on my F2P than he is. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Yes I am

@Demonzfyre well sometimes people can be wrong... I'm just a little more crazy on my F2P than he is. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    It's more than sometimes with Ebony though..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    I’m newbie

Never actually said that. Now you're just making up stuff. Its possible if you have bought the 7.4 offer twice and were paragon prior to EoP started.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Took me a month to learn parry, another two to chain combos, another two to learn the class rotation, another month to realise side quest goes away after a month… there’s so much to do for new players like me.
    Wish I start playing this game when it first came out instead of last year!