**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I used a generic AG on my fav champ who is not for everyone

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Yes I pulled the trigger. He is my favorite champ in the game. Tried a couple of mystic nexus crystals, but failed. I know he is not the best in the game, but I just enjoy using him.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Not appreciated by everyone, but he's a cracking champ, especially if you run 4-5 Mystic Dispersion. Good one!
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Rvz said:

Yes I pulled the trigger. He is my favorite champ in the game. Tried a couple of mystic nexus crystals, but failed. I know he is not the best in the game, but I just enjoy using him.

I personally wouldn't use a generic even though I absolutely love him. So fair play. But if I ever get a mystic one going straight to him.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 426 ★★★
    I’m just waiting to see who’s in the next featured and if he’s not in it I’ll be doing the same. Fixit will be getting a science gem as well.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I love him but I feel like he really needs high sig to boost his ability accuracy stuff. Great champ though and definitely not a waste of a gem!

Initial awakening is fine imo.
    It adds enough to warrant gem use.
    He doesn't "really" need sigs in my mind, unless one plans to workhorse the sig ability
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Sig 1 is enough to make him good, 80-100 is bang for your buck and 200 is the icing on the cake
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Tremendous kit to this day.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77

The champs you love are the best ones to use resources on!

This right here! Congrats on the rank up!