Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I used a generic AG on my fav champ who is not for everyone

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Yes I pulled the trigger. He is my favorite champ in the game. Tried a couple of mystic nexus crystals, but failed. I know he is not the best in the game, but I just enjoy using him.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    Not appreciated by everyone, but he's a cracking champ, especially if you run 4-5 Mystic Dispersion. Good one!
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Rvz said:

Yes I pulled the trigger. He is my favorite champ in the game. Tried a couple of mystic nexus crystals, but failed. I know he is not the best in the game, but I just enjoy using him.

I personally wouldn't use a generic even though I absolutely love him. So fair play. But if I ever get a mystic one going straight to him.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 437 ★★★
    I’m just waiting to see who’s in the next featured and if he’s not in it I’ll be doing the same. Fixit will be getting a science gem as well.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,029 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I love him but I feel like he really needs high sig to boost his ability accuracy stuff. Great champ though and definitely not a waste of a gem!

Initial awakening is fine imo.
    It adds enough to warrant gem use.
    He doesn't "really" need sigs in my mind, unless one plans to workhorse the sig ability
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Sig 1 is enough to make him good, 80-100 is bang for your buck and 200 is the icing on the cake
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Tremendous kit to this day.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 78

The champs you love are the best ones to use resources on!

This right here! Congrats on the rank up!