**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

When can we expect details on Juggy's new buff?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

It should just be Slow, Weak, Petrify and knock the champion down to remove the Juggernaut's main ability.

Yeah, I’d agree that having something like armor break, which is common for cosmics, shut him down is less than ideal. It’d be cool if he was armor break immune while the gem was active. That way you could armor break him after shutting off the gem, but you couldn’t just bring in CGR or Silver Surfer and call it a day.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Wicket329 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how to even land a basic combo on the guy if he has stacks of unstoppable removed one at a time and will be difficult to parry.

hence the quandary ... could be quite the puzzle and it could NOT be quite the puzzle.
    He doesn’t start the fight with any unstoppable, and he only gains it by dashing forward or landing a hit. Parry off the start and you’re good. Also, if you can reparry, you’re good. Also also, each unstoppable only lasts for 1.25 seconds. So if you can just eat a combo into block to bait a heavy, that’ll probably work too
    Doesn't his last synergy with himself cause him to start with 3 unstoppables? Or am I reading that wrong?

Think there’s a typo here. This synergy is outgoing from Colossus to Juggs and UC. It replaces the current synergy that gives him a longer first Unstoppable
    So this synergy shouldn't be listed on his page? If so, is there another synergy that's supposed to be there, or will he only have 3?
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★
    A spicy synergy team that will come in handy for Juggernaut is his synergies with Diablo and Ikirus! Double armor and 100% increased combat rate on heavy attacks!
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Looking at what he can do, on paper, he looks AMAZING.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

at 10 stacks on unstoppable he loses them all for a unblockable attack? so we lose the whole attack bonus for a measly unblockable attack? (sure it could be useful at times but i definitely feel like not, if a opponent was autoblocking then we would have a hard time getting to 10 unstoppable buffs anyway)
    am i reading this right people?

The idea seems to be to expend those 10 stacks on the sp2, specifically. It will grant a 200% fury buff for 10 seconds, be unblockable, and deal some hefty burst damage. Add onto that the fact that he passively has a 50% damage boost from the Gem of Cyttorak, it looks like his attack value as a 6* r3 for a well used sp2 will be 10,580.5. And again, half that damage will be dealt again as burst damage. And the fury lasts for 10 seconds, not just the duration of the special.

So to quote from KarateMike: uhhhh… that’s pretty decent.
    This math assumes that the 10 unstoppables are consumed when firing the sp2 and before contact. If the 10 unstoppables last through either the first hit or the entire special, that’s an additional 3023 attack value for a 6* r3, plus the 50% burst. Pretty. Decent.
    If that's the case.... not bad. I still don't like the idea that Juggy is stopped by meager non damaging buffs. His unstoppable buff should be similar to The Thing (immune to nullify but able to be stopped by slow)
    I just reread the part about how Maximum Momentum works. It only consumes your unstoppables if you attack into block. If the enemy isn’t blocking, your unstoppables aren’t consumed. So that brings the total power of the sp2 for a 6* r3 Juggernaut to 13,783.5 + 50% physical burst damage. That is unboosted and not accounting for any synergies or masteries you may be running to boost his attack further.
    I am reading it as to get Maximum Momentum, you have to break the block at 10 unstoppable buffs.

Says you need 10 buffs to get unblockable passive, but doesn't say you're granted Max Momentum at 10 buffs - only mentioned that on the unblockable attack.
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

Wicket329 said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

at 10 stacks on unstoppable he loses them all for a unblockable attack? so we lose the whole attack bonus for a measly unblockable attack? (sure it could be useful at times but i definitely feel like not, if a opponent was autoblocking then we would have a hard time getting to 10 unstoppable buffs anyway)

The idea seems to be to expend those 10 stacks on the sp2, specifically. It will grant a 200% fury buff for 10 seconds, be unblockable, and deal some hefty burst damage. Add onto that the fact that he passively has a 50% damage boost from the Gem of Cyttorak, it looks like his attack value as a 6* r3 for a well used sp2 will be 10,580.5. And again, half that damage will be dealt again as burst damage. And the fury lasts for 10 seconds, not just the duration of the special.

This math assumes that the 10 unstoppables are consumed when firing the sp2 and before contact. If the 10 unstoppables last through either the first hit or the entire special, that’s an additional 3023 attack value for a 6* r3, plus the 50% burst. Pretty. Decent.
    If that's the case.... not bad. I still don't like the idea that Juggy is stopped by meager non damaging buffs. His unstoppable buff should be similar to The Thing (immune to nullify but able to be stopped by slow)
    I just reread the part about how Maximum Momentum works. It only consumes your unstoppables if you attack into block. If the enemy isn’t blocking, your unstoppables aren’t consumed. So that brings the total power of the sp2 for a 6* r3 Juggernaut to 13,783.5 + 50% physical burst damage. That is unboosted and not accounting for any synergies or masteries you may be running to boost his attack further.
    I am reading it as to get Maximum Momentum, you have to break the block at 10 unstoppable buffs.

Says you need 10 buffs to get unblockable passive, but doesn't say you're granted Max Momentum at 10 buffs - only mentioned that on the unblockable attack.

I get how you’re making that reading and you could be right, but I read it as you have Maximum Momentum at 10 (which is when the unblockable passive is applied), and you lose it either by stacks of unstoppable wearing off naturally or by landing a block breaking attack.

If how you read it is correct, that’s a very bad implementation of the mechanic and makes it hard to control, since it would go on cooldown basically every 10-ish hits.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Doesn't look like game changing buff like mags. Sp1 increased power rate doesn't seem to be potent enough to use it (mostly just annoying on defence), so basically you want to spam sp2. If you can stack sp2 furies, I guess it may be possible to do some decent damage if you get lucky, or spam sp2 with MD, but iirc his crit rate is really bad. He may occasionally be useful and actually good for new players (woohoo!). On defence he may be tricky, but not too bad
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Wicket329 said:

Sean_Who said:

Wicket329 said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

I get how you’re making that reading and you could be right, but I read it as you have Maximum Momentum at 10 (which is when the unblockable passive is applied), and you lose it either by stacks of unstoppable wearing off naturally or by landing a block breaking attack.

If how you read it is correct, that’s a very bad implementation of the mechanic and makes it hard to control, since it would go on cooldown basically every 10-ish hits.
    Yea, I also read it as you only have Maximum Momentum for that 1 unblockable attack (or the SP2 if you throw it into the block while at 10 unstoppable buffs) which is why my earlier comment said the trade-off seemed really off.

If it's Maximum Momentum all the time whenever he's at 10 unstoppable buffs, then that's a totally different situation from what I initially interpreted and I think it's actually quite nice.
  • Options
    I LOVE MY JUGGY!!!!! This update was great!

@KabamJax
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    His buff is actually pretty neat offensively, but as a defender he seems...

comically bad

It seems the days where you had to avoid his assault when he had Unstoppable and couldn't be stunned are over
  • Options

comically bad

It seems the days where you had to avoid his assault when he had Unstoppable and couldn't be stunned are over

Just throw him on a node with an unstoppable buff. Between that and his own unstoppable buffs that he gets when he activates a special, he should be a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention he is also unblockable at 10 stacks.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

comically bad

Just throw him on a node with an unstoppable buff. Between that and his own unstoppable buffs that he gets when he activates a special, he should be a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention he is also unblockable at 10 stacks.
    But also… how many people had a ranked up Juggernaut pre buff for defense? I know it’s not zero (I have a 5* r4 from years ago that I ranked as a defender), but it can’t be a substantial number.